TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 99 of 122 FirstFirst ... 495459646974798489949596979899100101102103104109114119 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3033

Thread: ☣ Coronavirus ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    I don't have a team, genius. I'm not even a US citizen.

Congratulations on discovering something we all did as kids, though: the concept of six degrees of separation.

Also, you can continue rubbing yourself off in public without my help. You qualitatively fail to meet the requirements for intelligent conversation, so I'm signing out.
    Your copious political ranting in the "Trump Dump" thread proves otherwise.

I have never once seen you post anything that doesn't align with the "left wing team narrative".

You start a big holy-war about the fact that I don't trust one source due to anecdotal experiences because "not trusting" that site
    is a sign of political insubordination and wrong-think.

Is there any possibility for a human remaining "socially sane&functional" to avoid "social-oriented&engineered narratives" ?

You know, I mean something like X*Y=constant

It's really not possible, man. It's not how the mind is designed by evolution (to avoid narratives 'cause narratives are essential in human interaction and so reproduction, scientific ones too of course: "scientific truths" are by consensus and praxis, not by a divine "objectivity" nobody today believes in).

Political teams simply discovered this long time ago and use it everyday.

It's why an intelligent person like you can socially drift and it's not a good thing, in particular if you want to expose the "dynamics of the truth".
    Last edited by lowenz; 18th Jun 2020 at 02:11.

Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    We have to stop responding to this inanity.
    Honestly, this is an issue I find very difficult. What's better: just ignoring such in(s)anity, and then it stands unopposed and without context, or doing what Sulphur tried and at least making a statement? A lack of reaction can be read as many different things by later readers. In the absence of stronger moderation, should we be more vocal in opposing this kind of rubbish, or is that pointless and/or unnecessary?

Why "opposing" and not "refocusing" ? - the virus "origin" is not the problem (and the origin is pretty natural, no engineered weapon kills so indirectly like SARS2) so simply refocus on the real problem every time the "conspiracy approach" jumps out

verbose douchebag
    Waek up sheoples - the left wing narrative, the deep state, HOOLARY CLONTONS EMAILS.

nbohr - you can just C&P the above as responses from now on to save time.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirith View Post
    Honestly, this is an issue I find very difficult. What's better: just ignoring such in(s)anity, and then it stands unopposed and without context, or doing what Sulphur tried and at least making a statement? A lack of reaction can be read as many different things by later readers. In the absence of stronger moderation, should we be more vocal in opposing this kind of rubbish, or is that pointless and/or unnecessary?
    I don't think that loony conspiracy theories posted in the off-topic forum of a legacy gaming site visited by a small number of old regulars is going to influence anybody. I also think by continuing to debate it, we encourage more and more of it, and thus amplify the nonsense.

It can also hijack threads and fill them with pages and pages of noise. Fortunately, nbohr1more doesn't crank out posts at machine gun speed like jkcerda did.

Oh, I don't worry about people being influenced by the verbal sewage. I worry about people coming here, looking at a thread or two and saying, "Ooookay, here be cranks..." and leaving again. Or (and possibly worse) looking at the idiocy and deciding that this is their kind of people.

this is kinda how imagine comm chat atm, poetic license of course

and of course we cant have this conversation without mentiong Jeff fucking Bezos that swindler

Chakat sex pillow
    Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    I don't think that loony conspiracy theories posted in the off-topic forum of a legacy gaming site visited by a small number of old regulars is going to influence anybody. I also think by continuing to debate it, we encourage more and more of it, and thus amplify the nonsense.

It can also hijack threads and fill them with pages and pages of noise. Fortunately, nbohr1more doesn't crank out posts at machine gun speed like jkcerda did.
    I agree that continuing to debate loony conspiracy theories isn't productive. At the same time, not countering it might make it seem like fair game for the lunacy to continue.

I think initially showing people that unfiltered nonsense is unwelcome tells them as well as the forum that some standards are being upheld; at the same time I've disengaged from the debate because between faetal, Renz, catbarf et al., that job is now done, IMO.

i sampled that peele and key skit, well the last bit
    yes
    so when i get a call its "TITTIES IN MY MOUTH I GOT TITTIES IN MY MOUTH"
    turns out well, especially when you in the doctors waiting room

Sulphur your job is never done, your the batman to my robin

the battlecat to my He-man

the sailor mars to my sailor mercury

hey RENZ LOOK AT ME NOW YOU MODERATE MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    I agree that continuing to debate loony conspiracy theories isn't productive. At the same time, not countering it might make it seem like fair game for the lunacy to continue.
    Countering every tit with a tat is what makes it continue. It just keeps opening the door for another response. Didn't you guys learn anything from jkcerda?

Chakat sex pillow
    It's a fair call to not let the tit for tat continue past the opening gambit.

As for jkcerda, well. I'll let Renz field that one.

@piglick - my man, whatever you're having, I'll have one more.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by PigLick View Post
    hey RENZ LOOK AT ME NOW YOU MODERATE MODERATOR
    YUM YUM YUMMY TITTY TITTIES IN MY TUMMY!

Moderator and Priest
    This is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my entire life since yesterday.

I had a feeling this would resonate with you, so does that mean I can multiple post now without fear of reprisals?

ITS TIME< TIME TO TAKE BACK COMMCHAT
    I GOTTA BIG ASS AND THATS WHERE I SAT
    i SITTING ON THESE FOOLS
    WHO THINK THEY ALL THAT
    DOUBLE CHEEK DOUBLE UP
    TASTE MY FUCKIN TAINT
    YOU THINK YOU REAL FLY
    BUT YOU REALLY AINT
    Last edited by Renzatic; 18th Jun 2020 at 13:36.

Moderator and Priest
    No.

FUCK YO CUNTS
    WHO CAUSIN POLITICAL DRAMA
    RATHER PUT MY DICK
    IN A MENSTRUATING LLAMA

Moderator and Priest
    But I can.

Fuck you! You messed up my joke! I should ban you for a month for ninjaposting up in my territory!

yeh immma done now
    imma head out aight

We really shouldn't be condoning drug abuse.

Page 99 of 122 FirstFirst ... 495459646974798489949596979899100101102103104109114119 ... LastLast