TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: TMA20AC Mission — Feast of Pilgrims (Mar 24, 2020)

I'm looking for ingredients, I have everything except a magma crystal which I kind of expected to be in the apartments near the soap factory top right of the map, but all I've see is a rather nice bathroom I think I'm looking in totally the wrong place

Any hit for the general area to look would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    I'm looking for ingredients, I have everything except a magma crystal which I kind of expected to be in the apartments near the soap factory top right of the map, but all I've see is a rather nice bathroom I think I'm looking in totally the wrong place

Any hit for the general area to look would be appreciated
    Hi, there is a hint in the readible "Concoction of Dispersal recipe". Have you got it? If not, check Devan's office in hammerite library.
    Anyway, check Al'Darude's place

I have a question, too:
    I have the Hellfire Ruby, but according to the mysterius note, i should bless the wytch's cauldron as well. But nothing happens when i do that (in that mysterius tower). Or it means simply that i have to bless that magical place up there in the bell tower? Thank you!
    Last edited by Cheela; 3rd Apr 2020 at 13:15.

If you have the ruby, then you have already blessed the cauldron.

Ah I had the wrong oriental sounding name then thanks Cheela

Wow...
    Finished after 2h53 minutes. Missing 2500 loot and only found one out of 12 secrets (what the taff???). A second round is definitely in order

This is hands down the ultimate rooftop mission. I loved the ruby side quest, gathering and preparing the ingredients; the huge variety of areas you could sneak into; brilliant construction (I can't imagine how long this must have taken to create). Thank you Random_Taffer and Marbleman for this masterpiece

i play once more on expert level, but i've forgotten some things

where can i get the key for the grate where the two monitoering cameras are?

i' missing baby cray juice

and black grease

please some hints für this ingredients

thx

@radogoal

hammerite reliquary key: bell tower
    baby cray juice: 1. baby cray egg at Kokubu's Soap Factory 2. you need to crack it gently -> there is a diamond drill machine near Al' Darude
    Black grease: at a big antenna on a rooftop near the gardener (SE from Maximillian Estate), climb the greenhouse

Are there any movable/pickable crates/boxes in this mission? I need one, i think
    Last edited by Cheela; 4th Apr 2020 at 09:21.

I don't think there are any crates, but there should be enough stackable objects.

i can't find a way to the soap factory damned

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    i can't find a way to the soap factory damned
    It is the very northeast corner of the map.

Started to play this yesterday and have only just got to St Ives.

This has got to be the best thieves highway mission ever, even better than Life of the Party!

It goes on forever with so many different pathways you can go around the city 3 times and still find new areas you've missed before, and I know I've got loads more to do, my inventory is full of curious objects that no doubt have a use. It's brilliant so thank you R_T and marbleman.

PS. Love the blue room
    Last edited by fortuni; 4th Apr 2020 at 15:50.

So immature guys

yes it's a great mission congratulation.

i'm in the room where i got the monkey head. there i should mix something. the only thing which shows a reaction is the crystall, when i put him into the mortar . but what must i add extra?

what's the name of the building. i need it to orientate myself
    Last edited by radogoal; 5th Apr 2020 at 01:41.

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    yes it's a great mission congratulation.

i'm in the room where i got the monkey head. there i should mix something. the only thing which shows a reaction is the crystall, when i put him into the mortar . but what must i add extra?

what's the name of the building. i need it to orientate myself
    You're in the mage tower. Did you find the recipe scroll in Devan's office? You had to have found it if the mortar is interactable. This recipe will literally tell you step by step what ingredients to use. In fact, it even tells you where to find everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowgrab View Post
    Here's how to get there, if you really want to spoil it: Get to the summoning room. You can shoot a rope arrow into the ceiling, but NOT into the cross-section of collapsed ceiling parts, which does seem a bit strange. Anyway, it is possible to get up from here to the bell by roping at the right spot. Once there, find the four gargoyles in the corners of the tower. They're BEHIND pillars, but it's possible to jump to them with a bit of fancy footwork. From one of the gargoyles, it's a relatively easy jump to the other tower.
    I've tried 100 times, but I can't make that jump!

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    I've tried 100 times, but I can't make that jump!
    https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147446

I forgot where
    spoiler:
    i got the monkey head,can someone please remind me? Also do I have to do something with it or is it ready for use?

Quote Originally Posted by dedaki View Post
    I forgot where
    spoiler:
    i got the monkey head,can someone please remind me? Also do I have to do something with it or is it ready for use?
    On top of a shelf in the mage's tower. You need to take it to the woodchipper

Finished this one playing "hard" yesterday. Sometimes I paused a little bit being overwhelmed by the outlook.
    It's no surprise that I experienced a few lags but that didn't disturb me overly just as some paintings which have not been rendered (same as in Beltzer's "Sister").

Looted 4399/5938 but discovered only 3/12 secrets.

To be honest, I didn't try to get that ruby because after some hours of jumping thru the map I wasn't in the mood for such a puzzle. So I was glad that this goal was optional.

One time I fell down in the streets, as if by a miracle I rebounded somewhere and survived, so I could explore the lower level. Then I had to reload ... or did I miss a trick to return on the rooftops?
    Last edited by zappenduster; 7th Apr 2020 at 03:35.
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

I'm still reeling in awe after beating this level! Hands down the greatest rooftop mission of all time! I would be shocked if this doesn't win the contest.

Finished on Normal in 3 hours with 4808/5938 loot and 6/12 secrets. I also found the mechanical eye, got into the armory, earned the hellfire ruby (lucky me managed to not miss any of the potion ingredients on my way through the city), and even put the smuggler's box in the locked crate nearby, though I don't know what the purpose of that was.

Random_Taffer and Marbleman, thank you for gracing the Thief community with this masterpiece! I can't wait to play through it again!

Wow, thanks Azaran. I can't believe I've been playing all these years without knowing that!

Ok, so I'm roaming the streets and have found the secret near the river bridge. so, I guess I'm supposed to be here. But how do I get back up top?
    Last edited by frobbin hood; 7th Apr 2020 at 07:56.

You don't need to get down to the streets to get there: you can rope down. Likewise, you can rope back up to the rooftops from the flowerpot.

Got it! Thanks marbleman. Because I didn't come that way, it was difficult to see how to get up there.

4556 loots and Still one side objective to complete about the hellfire ruby, I already have the monkey blood in a flask, the drilled cray egg, the magma crystal but no idea where I can found a greasy black oil, need some hard tips please.

Btw, there is a way to reach the Creppy guy who staring at the darling appartement ?, this taffer intrigued me ! Seriously. It's my favorite with "into the odd", very enjoyable long mission. Well done !

The oil is used for antenna maintenance. Look for an antenna close to Maximillian estate.

Not sure which guy you're referring to though.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast