TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: TMA20AC Mission Feast of Pilgrims (Mar 24, 2020)

This was a great one. Beat it with all the optional goals but only two secrets found - definitely didn't find any easter eggs, and could never quite figure out how to get to Castle Valeria.

But I had a great time, and I look forward to revisiting it in the future and trying to see everything.

I loved this mission! The map was a bit daunting to get around at first, and so were the tasks (particularly the dispersal recipe ingredients. Jeez. .) But after a while I got the hang of it. Never could find "Brother Burus," sadly. . But my favorite parts were the ambient noises--the fighting, shouting and particularly the guard conversations made it feel like a real lived-in Thief city.

I do have one question, though. I found a readable in a lady's house warning her to keep her doors locked because there was some pervert running rampant, peeping into ladies' windows and such. So what I'm wondering is: is Koomly the pervert?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    I do have one question, though. I found a readable in a lady's house warning her to keep her doors locked because there was some pervert running rampant, peeping into ladies' windows and such. So what I'm wondering is: is Koomly the pervert?
    Hey, LT!

Well, Koomly is certainly a pervert, but no- not the pervert the readable is about!

Is the pervert supposed to be any character from the FM in particular, or just someone random? Either way, great mission!

P.S. Every seven years I emerge from my underground lair and manage to make it to the TTLG forums before the druids recite the incantation to send me back to sleep again.

I believe the pervert is just some dude, but that may be a deception.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Is the pervert supposed to be any character from the FM in particular, or just someone random? Either way, great mission!

P.S. Every seven years I emerge from my underground lair and manage to make it to the TTLG forums before the druids recite the incantation to send me back to sleep again.
    Haha, yes. He's one of the band members of Los Cabrones from across the sea. He can be heard at various points breaking windows and on the run from the guards.

Im so stunned.. this was one of the best fanmissions Ive ever played. Such a perfectly made thieves-highway and the objectives were alot of fun, especially finding the ingredients for the ruby.
    My personal favourite for sure.

I always expected to meet this pervert we always could hear fighting with the guards and was mentioned to be a real pervert, but I guess it was just for the flare of the game I guess that guy dressed in black we saw running around the streets and killing people was him?

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha1 View Post
    Im so stunned.. this was one of the best fanmissions Ive ever played. Such a perfectly made thieves-highway and the objectives were alot of fun, especially finding the ingredients for the ruby.
    My personal favourite for sure.

I always expected to meet this pervert we always could hear fighting with the guards and was mentioned to be a real pervert, but I guess it was just for the flare of the game I guess that guy dressed in black we saw running around the streets and killing people was him?
    Thanks so much, glad you enjoyed!

The man you saw was actually just a regular thug and the event is a bit random, so it could be drastically different each play through. It IS possible to see the pervert at one point, but... only his corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    Thanks so much, glad you enjoyed!

The man you saw was actually just a regular thug and the event is a bit random, so it could be drastically different each play through. It IS possible to see the pervert at one point, but... only his corpse.
    Seriously? All right, where can I find it? I definitely am going to replay this mission soon and then I want to see that corpse but since I have no idea where it could be please spoil me!

Seriously? All right, where can I find it? I definitely am going to replay this mission soon and then I want to see that corpse but since I have no idea where it could be please spoil me!
    There is a secret apartment beneath Koomly's apartment. You need to rope down to get to it. Here you'll overhear the fate of our pervert near a window. After it's over, merely head back up and peek over the side down into the alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    There is a secret apartment beneath Koomly's apartment. You need to rope down to get to it. Here you'll overhear the fate of our pervert near a window. After it's over, merely head back up and peek over the side down into the alley.
    I did see THAT corpse, but wasnt that just the random thug? If I remember correct it was the same guy with black thief clothes (the same used for the downwinders), so I assumed itd be the same one.

I did see THAT corpse, but wasnt that just the random thug? If I remember correct it was the same guy with black thief clothes (the same used for the downwinders), so I assumed itd be the same one.
    If you saw the right one (it only appears after the death sequence) it is the hermit mesh, not the thief mesh.

:O okay nope, didnt see that one! I gotta pay extra attention to it when I replay the whole thing!

secret in cemetery?

it is driving me mad, really...I read there is one behind the broken mausoleum if I am not mistaken, and another hint was that you have to think outside the 3d world to find it ... anything more precise please? I finished all objectives but I don't want this marvelous mission to finish, so I am trying to find all secrets.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightchild View Post
    it is driving me mad, really...I read there is one behind the broken mausoleum if I am not mistaken, and another hint was that you have to think outside the 3d world to find it ... anything more precise please? I finished all objectives but I don't want this marvelous mission to finish, so I am trying to find all secrets.
    Thanks
    You have to enter it from above. You'll see what I mean if you climb up and look down from the construction platform.

still no dice... I even thought I had taken it and forgot it but I compared my amount of secrets with the loot list and I made sure I haven't found it yet. And, yes, the platform was my way down, no matter how much I look or where I look from there, I see nothing of sorts. Besides, you can't "enter it from above" as you write.. you can either step on the roof or squeeze to get a little ways inside I probably need a hint for idiots or it's an other totally different mausoleum than the one below the platform

lol.... I just found it.... you people have made an amazing mission!!
    Last edited by nightchild; 23rd Jun 2020 at 18:07.

Glad you enjoyed it!

I didn't just enjoy it.... I don't want it to finish... Is one of the top roof missions I ever played. And even though the streets are empty due to the engine's limit they are so well made that I feel sad of that very limit.. this map can hold from top to bottom a lot of stories and missions and even campaigns ....plain amazing!

I really can't find Koomly's appartment, I've tried looking for hours now. I'm guessing somewhere by the balcony but I just can't find it anywhere. Can someone please tell me where to find it?

It's in view of the balcony but not exactly nearby: it's north-east from the fort, next to the red brick warehouse.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678