TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: TMA20AC Mission The Pursuance Of An Inscrutable Reciprocity (Mar 24, 2020)

Which is why I'm making a post-contest version of this FM. It took me a while to fix the bugs, but I've managed to find what was causing the problems. Sadly, I couldn't make the deadline for that. The post-contest version will have quite a few things added to both missions. Also, there will be a third mission. However, everything will still stay within the rules of the contest aside from the deadline.

Thank you, my apologies for being so harsh in my critic. I was partially annoyed because this mission was already 1.2, so I expected major bugs would have been fixed.

need a bit of help for mission 2 i got to meet mage,now what do i do? the fist objective still hasent ticked,do i got to find real gem for his staff?,also i frobed gold gear behind glass and never figured out code for training room is that the issue,if so what is code for training room,i did everything else

downwinder, there should be a newly accessible room somewhere on the first floor of the mansion.

thank you very much grandmauden

great set of missions,cant wait for part 3 to come out,and yes gort i did notice it was not as hard as your other missions i did try a skip mission to see,and hehe i saw you in mission in that locked room

Mission 1: 1h 10 minutes PP 12/12 Loot 4351/7572 and Secret 2/3
    I thought I was doing well but wow I missed a lot of loot!

Mission 2: 1h 51 minutes PP 6/6 Loot 2565/2595 and Secret 2/2
    Did much better finding almost all the loot but that puzzle system! I did like it I just needed more clues I think to figure out what I was supposed to do properly.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789