TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Thief Series Paintings and Wall Art?!

Thief Series Paintings and Wall Art?!

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone here knows where I could find thief series memorabilia? Particularly, the cool paintings and symbols used in the games. I found "taffer t shirts" on amazon several years back, but I can't seem to find "prints" of any of the paintings used in the game. Anyone know the names of the paintings? I know it sounds silly, but the thief series has meant so much too me.

For example who wouldn't want a big picture of KARRIS on there wall?!
    Or collectable figures of the robots, mechanists and hammerites

Well any help would be appreciated...

Thank You,
    David H

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Most of the paintings used in the game are real paintings that LGS ripped off. If you take a picture of one and reverse-image search with it on Google, you can find the name and artist of the original in some cases. As for officially sanctioned art like a portrait of Karras or collectibles, there is nothing out there I know of, because let's face it the series is 20 years old and pretty niche. You might search on sites like Etsy for people making Thief-inspired crafts, though.

The best thing I can suggest to you is to visit the site of our own Dominus who is insanely talented and does some Thief-inspired art you can buy in poster form (I have one myself). His site is here: https://society6.com/dominus

Thank You

Thank You,
    I will check that out.

David H

Quote Originally Posted by david h View Post
    For example who wouldn't want a big picture of KARRIS on there wall?!
    Meee

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    The best thing I can suggest to you is to visit the site of our own Dominus who is insanely talented and does some Thief-inspired art you can buy in poster form (I have one myself). His site is here: https://society6.com/dominus
    Thanks for the tip - I was always looking for something like this!