TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: I have no idea what am I doing: Looking for Betatesters for a new FM

I have no idea what am I doing: Looking for Betatesters for a new FM

Hi!

I'm about to finish my first FM and I need some people help me betatesting it, and if needed helping me to deal with Dromed if some extra problem emerges.
    I've already registered at Shalebridge Cradle on the name Gro, you can also find me there.

In its current state the mission is already playable, yet needs a few important and some minor fixes or improvement. Any help in testing and finishing my mission would be appreciated

A few screenshots:

Cheers!
    Last edited by Taylor; 4th May 2020 at 14:14. Reason: I hope the screenshots are working now

I can't get any of your links to work. I just get the windows death spin

Master Builder 2018
    I suggest you register at Southquarter instead because Shalebridgecradle isn't being maintained anymore and there's no telling when it might go down for good. Brethren has kindly set up a testing site for us at Southquarter and I'm recommending everyone change to there. When you register there, let me know and give me your username and the name of the mission, and I will approve your account and set up a private testing forum for you. I also suggest that you make a new thread requesting testers in the Fan Missions forum as it will be seen by many more people.

Thanks for the advice, I sent a registration request to Southquarter.

Also tinkered around with the screenshots, hopefully they can be seen now by everyone.

Master Builder 2018
    I activated your account on Southquarter. I assume this is a T2 mission? I just need the name of the mission and I will set up the testing forum for you. Congrats on getting your first mission to the testing stage! The screenshots look great!

Thanks Tannar!

Yes, it's a Thief 2 mission named The Greyquarter Heist.
    And it'll be mostly a sewer based city mission.

Master Builder 2018
    Your forum is ready. I sent you a PM.