TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Looking for Betatesters for a new FM

Looking for Betatesters for a new FM

Hi everyone!

I'm about to finish my first FM and I need some people help me betatesting it, and if needed helping me to deal with Dromed if some extra problem emerges.
    Registration to Southquarter is in progress, I'll be available there under the name Gro.

In its current state the mission is already playable, yet needs a few important and some minor fixes or improvements. Any help in testing and finishing my mission would be appreciated

A few screenshots:

Cheers!

Looking good
    I'm in if you want.

I like the screenshots, looks really nice (especially for a first FM), could you maybe tell if it's a small, big or huge mission? I'd love to test it but it depends on the size
    Thief Podcast - Inside at Last Megathread >>> https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149898

Thanks for the applications, Beltzer you're in

Supremcee I'd say it's sized somewhat medium-large, maybe fits more in the large category, so it should probably take a while completing the mission by exploring everything.
    If you'd wish, you can give a try for it, you're also in. If you think its too big for the time you'd have for testing then its no problem of course.

I am available to test if you still have room. Shoot me a PM to the forum/discord you want to use, Iíll get to it later or tomorrow (or whenever you set up )

Hi, if you want i can test your mission.

I'll have a look if you still want testers

Nice. I have the same name at SQ. Just add me when it's time.

Also available (Same name on SQ)

A new Fan mission * O *
    Thief 2 Fan mission? It looks interesting. Maybe City mission with sewer section :3
    I hope we find the magic cheese in there x3

the hell did i just read

I'm in if you still need more testers (Same name on SQ)

Good. Thanks for all of you, those who posted it since are also in. I think this many people will be enough, but if someone still really wants to join, can message me

SQ will be set up today hopefully (Thanks Tannar), so then I'll add you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett TMT View Post
    A new Fan mission * O *
    Thief 2 Fan mission? It looks interesting. Maybe City mission with sewer section :3
    I hope we find the magic cheese in there x3
    It's a Thief 2 FM and yes you guessed right, it's mostly a sewer based city mission. But there's no magic cheese down there, just some standard cheese
    And please clarify, if you wish to join testing (then I'll count you in), or just had some question (then obviously I won't count you in)

Awesome. My name of Southquarter is the same as here, let me know when it's up

The testing forum is up now. If I'm not mistaken, everyone asked to join is added