TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Blackout Club - Coop

Blackout Club - Coop

I'm not sure if anyone has seen The Blackout Club (https://www.blackoutclubgame.com/) but I just started it and am looking for some people to play coop with. It has some interesting stealth aspects and teamwork, which I haven't seen much of before. The story is cool too.

If anyone is interested in trying it, let me know. Its 4 player coop but I imagine it'd be good with any number of people (in fact with 4 I imagine you'd need to split up a lot maybe).

I played The Blackout Club pretty much to death early last year. I believe it's had more content added since; unfortunately I don't have the time to play it again just now, but I can recommend it to anyone interested: if you think Stranger Things crossed with Thief gameplay you won't be miles off. The movement and climbing/mantling feels great, and the stealth is good fun, albeit fast-paced and slightly chaotic as mp nearly always is. I only ever played with randoms, but the community (at the time, at least) was great and friendly, and I don't think I ever had a bad set of teammates.

Thanks! I feel stupid for missing when it came out, I saw it in early access and just lost track of it. I wish I had been keeping up so I could get in on the ground floor.