TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Violent End of Duncan Malveine (18th May 2020))

7 of Hearts: Behind a plant pot, NW corner of the garden.

Turns out I was wrong,I am also missing
    spoiler:
    Jack of hearts.I read that it's supposed to be in a security room and i have to find a lever but i have been absolutely everywhere and can't seem to find it! Where is this security room?In which floor?I have been in the security room in the ground floor next to the dining room and i found a lever there.No Jack of hearts though

@dedaki hang on a tick I got the wrong place

--EDIT--

There's a security room with camera switches all along one wall and on the other there's a desk & a bookcase that's the room you want

The book case is a door

The switch to open the door is under the desk
    Last edited by Esme; 3rd Jun 2020 at 13:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    @dedaki hang on a tick I got the wrong place

--EDIT--

There's a security room with camera switches all along one wall and on the other there's a desk & a bookcase that's the room you want

The book case is a door

The switch to open the door is under the desk
    Is this in the basement?

No, its in the security room on the first floor.

4311/5011 Loot
    9/11 secrets
    4 hours 57 minutes of play.

I kind of enjoyed the card hunt. Great challenge and made you go back and really pay attention.

Wow! This mission is really great. Quite different. Was hoping I could find everything without asking, but no chance!

I need the 3 of hearts - burnt myself severely looking for it!
    Also Missive 11.

Anyone help please?

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Wow! This mission is really great. Quite different. Was hoping I could find everything without asking, but no chance!

I need the 3 of hearts - burnt myself severely looking for it!
    Also Missive 11.

Anyone help please?
    I belive,Over the balcony in the banquet hall

Thanks RJS66, don't know how I missed that! That's all the cards now. Just Missive 11.....

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha1 View Post
    -spade 8: "sternenbruch" - I have no idea what that even means. I looked near the teleskop on the roof thinking it might have sth. to do with the stars
    Read carefully: "Sternenbuch", not "Sternenbruch" ... the books listing the events in the observatory.
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

OK, finally finished in 4h 58min!

All cards found, 4169 loot, missed pages11 & 13, 8/11 secrets.
    Correctly identified the murderer. Framed the cook, for no other reason than I happened to be outside her room at the time!

Loved the atmosphere, the game-play and the AI were (thankfully) more of a challenge than usual. I found I could not KO them from round a corner once they were alerted. Don't know if that is intentional, or just me being careless in this instance.
    An excellent mission and one I will most definitely revisit in a few months. Thanks for all your hard work nicked!
    If someone could let me know where the missing pages are, I would be grateful.....

Sounds like a fun mission. I would love to play it, however I die every time I walk through the door at the beginning.

Might need some more info to diagnose that. Do you mean the main apartment door?

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    If someone could let me know where the missing pages are, I would be grateful.....
    IIRC both are inside the fireplace secret in the Library (you know how to open it, don't you...). For missive #11 enter the fireplace and turn around; for missive #13 climb down the ladder and visit the skeleton.

I want to frame Darcey for the murder but I don't know where to put the sack of loot.

There's a blue chest in the corner next to the bed that contained loot but I can't seem to plant the sack there.

You can only frame guests and servants.

Thank you csamba.

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    Might need some more info to diagnose that. Do you mean the main apartment door?
    Yes, when you fade out/in after leaving the apartment. I can move forward about two steps then it says "later that night" and I die.

How strange! If you have a save, I can take a look.

I'm loving this mission!

After 4.5 hours I am missing 3 things:

1) I can't find the autopsy report
    2) the Ace of Hearts - I've been all over the secret passageway by the housekeeper's room, but I can't spot it
    3) the 10 of hearts, a loose and leaning door? There's one in the basement with the theatre props, again I can't find it

Please leave shameless and blatant instructions
    Last edited by FloraPoste; 5th Jun 2020 at 20:36.

Quote Originally Posted by FloraPoste View Post
    After 4.5 hours I am missing 3 things:
    1) I can't find the autopsy report
    2) the Ace of Hearts - I've been all over the secret passageway by the housekeeper's room, but I can't spot it
    3) the 10 of hearts, a loose and leaning door? There's one in the basement with the theatre props, agian I can't find it

Please leave shameless and blatant instructions
    1) Its location may change with the identity of the murderer, but I'd start searching Theodore's room on the first floor (use the excellent automap).
    2) It's there, but don't forget to climb the ladder and look at the small stand before opening the exit switch.
    3) No, the 10 of hearts is in the renovation area on the second floor, under another "loose and leaning door" in the first room.

Quote Originally Posted by csamba View Post
    1) Its location may change with the identity of the murderer, but I'd start searching Theodore's room on the first floor (use the excellent automap).
    2) It's there, but don't forget to climb the ladder and look at the small stand before opening the exit switch.
    3) No, the 10 of hearts is in the renovation area on the second floor, under another "loose and leaning door" in the first room.
    Thank you! I'd already found the autopsy report but didn't realise it

With your help I finished in 4.47 hours, correctly identified the murderer and framed the lawyer, because... lawyer!

Wonderful mission, will definitely replay very soon.
    Last edited by FloraPoste; 5th Jun 2020 at 21:03.

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    You can only frame guests and servants.
    Well I read the objectives again and sure enough you're right nicked.

I was so sure though with all the letters I found in the fireplace near the playroom that Darcey did it. The nightshade I found near her bed was proof enough I thought after reading the autopsy report.

Oh well I better get back to it then.

Well she may still have committed the murder, but that's irrelevant to who you decide to frame for theft.

Found the bonus "That was worth the climb". It took a few quicksaves to get that, though.
    Surprised this wasn't a bonus, shooting an arrow across the courtyard from the clock tower to those 2 targets high up only got Garrett complimenting himself

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast