TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thief 2 20th Anniversary Contest - Results!

Contest Lootlists

TMA20_contest_lootlist.zip

Congratulations to the winners and everyone involved. Yet another fantastic competition where we players were treated to cracking sneaky times.

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    I don't have any exact stats, but "People who play Thief missions in 2020" is already a pretty small niche. Out of those, I would expect only a small percentage to be invested enough to engage with the contest voting.
    Well yes, but the ones who do play have been around for the last 20+yrs.

On the subject of the contest 'Into the Odd' was my fav FM, followed by feast of pilgrims.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I am back from vacation and as time permits over the next few days, I will begin sending to the authors all of the comments (not attributed, so they will not know who gave them) given to their missions by the voters, both good and bad. These will be sent as a .txt file via DM to those I am connected to on Discord, and via PM here for all others. Please be patient as I only got home a few hours ago, and I start back to work in about 8 hours and have a lot on my plate both at home and work. What the authors choose to do with the comments is up to them - I would suggest to any who want to release the comments publicly to post them in the thread for their contest mission, but that is at their discretion.

Please also *accidentally* reveal who's Croissantine. We can't be waiting anymore...!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    That's up to Croissantine, and my understanding is that s/he plans to remain anonymous.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123