TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New T2FM: Looser - July 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    I made a trip back to Paradise and then back to the Prison. After return I noticed corpses of treebeast, Hammerite and 2 Pagans lying on heads of 2 thieves and a keeper. That's quite a funny view.
    Did you frob the resin on the tree again ? That would explain that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stringgod2 View Post
    Did you frob the resin on the tree again ? That would explain that.
    Yes, I did that. I thought I will get more life arrows.

Yes, I did that. I thought I will get more life arrows.
    Would be funny, if the life arrows would work on everyone. The battle could be go on forever.

I tried to complete painting objective. I managed to destroy 9 paintings: 2 in Tower, 2 in Prison, 2 in Inn, 1 in Guard Post, 1 in Training Room and 1 in Dining Room. I also destroyed every banner I could. Objective is still not completed. I have been everywhere few times and I have no idea what am I missing.

I tried to complete painting objective. I managed to destroy 9 paintings: 2 in Tower, 2 in Prison, 2 in Inn, 1 in Guard Post, 1 in Training Room and 1 in Dining Room. I also destroyed every banner I could. Objective is still not completed. I have been everywhere few times and I have no idea what am I missing.
    There are 2 banners specific to him. One can only be destroyed with a fire arrow. At least I didn't try to destroy it with a sword. Maybe you missed that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stringgod2 View Post
    There are 2 banners specific to him. One can only be destroyed with a fire arrow. At least I didn't try to destroy it with a sword. Maybe you missed that one.
    Thanks, I did it. The thing is that I tried to destroy this banner earlier with fire arrow, but fire arrow was flying through banner. But after few more tries with fire arrow I finally managed to destroy it.

How do I get out of the prison entrance yard?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkOne93 View Post
    i threw a rock at the small grille....and I could open the gate

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkOne93 View Post
    Look in the tree - there's a vine arrow you can shoot at the edge of the roof in two places.

Now, I need another hint.

I cannot for the life of me find the scrambling device. The chief guard mentions scientists, but I don't know where they might be.

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    [SPOIL]I cannot for the life of me find the scrambling device.
    Find a crowbar and use it on the ventilation shaft outside.

Can't say specifically when, but there is a point in the mission where the do not kill objective no longer works. Was able to kill everyone without failing.

Quote Originally Posted by Corsair View Post
    Can't say specifically when, but there is a point in the mission where the do not kill objective no longer works. Was able to kill everyone without failing.
    Everytime somebody gets killed by an "accident", you can kill him yourself, as soon as the accident happens. That means, at the end... everybody can be killed by you. I couldn't came up with a better solution.

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    i threw a rock at the small grille....and I could open the gate
    Nice, I wasn't sure, if it is to frustrating to figure that out, so I put in a second way to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    I cannot for the life of me find the scrambling device. The chief guard mentions scientists, but I don't know where they might be.
    There is also the possibility to use the keycard, you can find in the scientists room, somewhere.

Just started this one and serious thumbs up so far.

Have just found the computer room, a secret within a secret, that was sneaky, and thanks for the pizza, my kind of breakfast.

A dead treebeast bonfire? Too many neat ideas and I still haven't eaten my pizza.
    Last edited by fortuni; 14th Jul 2020 at 03:58.

Thx for playing. I wasn't sure, if I make this room an actual secret or just an easter egg. It's slightly out of place for sure.

I just entered the well in which i think it is the tree of life (according to the text in the Hermit's cell). I pass some cave full of dead red big spiders and some small normal spiders with the sunburst device in it. Now i try to jump over a pool of lava with a big tree branch over it, tried to step over the tree branch but failed all times, i get stuck in the terrain. Ho to get past that hole?

Someone else encountered that problem too. I crouch the whole time and never had a problem. Did you crouch ?

The spiders aren't dead. Make a noise.

Edit: Just a noise doesn't work. Must be a big noise or you kill one of the small spiders. I remember now, that was intended. "Oh, just small spiders. Let's kille them ..."
    Last edited by Stringgod; 14th Jul 2020 at 05:26.

Yes, crouching solve the problem Thanks!

Now i get past the lava hole but i fell into another hole, at the bottom of the hole is another branch blocking the tunnel, from there i can see some kind of lift past that branch, but cannot reach it. How to get past that branch?

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Dromed View Post
    How to get past that branch?
    Sword, manfool. Use your sword!

Thanks! I actually have a mace but it's good enough

I've enjoyed this, had difficulty in a couple of places as to how to proceed, but I think I am now very near the end. There's been a big fight, won by the tree beasts, and there's a boat at the quay, but no sign of the inn keeper. What does he/she look like, and where might they be please?

I have to ask about the title of the mission. Did you mean someone who is the opposite of a winner? Because I think that should be spelt loser, with one "o". Looser means less tight. Just checking!

I've found 6 ropes so far but when I converted them there were only 4 in my inventory, any reason for the drop in number?

The objective says I need 6, are there more knocking about?
    Last edited by fortuni; 14th Jul 2020 at 09:10.

The innkeeper is a girl from Inn. Isn't it obvious? Green dress if I recall correctly.

>I have to ask about the title of the mission.

I suppose that is intentional: "looser" was an inscription on the prison cell at the very beginning of the mission and that inscription was made by noneducated guard, so misspelling is totally expected.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast