TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New T2FM: Looser - July 2020

Were can I find the Blue Gem?, I've read about it in a book but can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by caqo View Post
    Were can I find the Blue Gem?, I've read about it in a book but can't find it.
    In the same place where you read about it, look more carefully right down under the table.

2400 loot, all objectives and secrets done. This was a pretty fun mission, good variety of gameplay. Thank you!

I loved everything, escape the prison, discover the island and all differents buildings. The eagles are really nice, great use of music too.
    My daughter was laughing when I told her I had to KO the innkeeper with a stove.
    By the way, I only discover at the end, that the stove can be used as blackjack. I almost ghost all the FM.

Very gd mission, thanks for your work

How do you get the prison elevator back to the top?

Finished at last with all the secrets, all the loot and all the banners.

And what an experience that was! So many difference locations with a completely different feel to where you were 5 minutes ago, starting off with an industrial look to the mission your next on an island that initially looks a bit chaotic but it's all seamless and fits together perfectly and is beautifully rendered, especially Paradise. Full of really clever ideas, great jokes and novel experiences this is one tough little mission (I had to cheat on occasions).

Glad to see your going to update it, the scrambler issue could be improved and the issue with the ropes can mean players might not be able to complete that objective, may I also suggest a bit more food lying around and maybe another invisibility potion or even a couple of speed potions, it's all too easy to lose life so as is players need to be careful. A few more fire arrows could also be of help, there are only 3 in the mission and you need a minimum of 2 to complete the mission.

Thank you for this gem Stinggod, can't wait for your next mission but please don't make us wait another 17 years.
    Last edited by fortuni; 15th Jul 2020 at 08:38.

Quote Originally Posted by nuckinfutzcat View Post
    How do you get the prison elevator back to the top?
    Just put in the code again. Just had a discussion about putting 2 extra buttons there. But I won't. But I will make it more obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    A few more fire arrows could also be of help, there are only 3 in the mission and you need a minimum of 2 to complete the mission.
    There are 6. The fire regenerates 3 after a while.

A marvellous experience! I enjoyed every minute of it and couldn't resist to replay already three times to taste all the alternative routes...

Just one observation: if I skip the rope exercise entirely and enter the Tower through the underground transporter from the Mech workshop secret the optional objective will still be checked as completed. Is this intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by csamba View Post
    A marvellous experience! I enjoyed every minute of it and couldn't resist to replay already three times to taste all the alternative routes...

Just one observation: if I skip the rope exercise entirely and enter the Tower through the underground transporter from the Mech workshop secret the optional objective will still be checked as completed. Is this intentional?
    The objective is only for the rope arrows. So, if you have 6 it will be checked. If not, there is something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Stringgod2 View Post
    The objective is only for the rope arrows. So, if you have 6 it will be checked. If not, there is something wrong.
    Actually I have 8

Thank you again for this fabulous adventure. Looking forward to your next opus, maybe sooner than another decade.

PS: Took a while to find all the loot. Those 2 golden rings melded all too well into their backgrounds.

Prisoners killed by the elevator count as a player kill.

Quote Originally Posted by nuckinfutzcat View Post
    Prisoners killed by the elevator count as a player kill.
    How did you manage that ?

Last edited by Lord Soth; 16th Jul 2020 at 23:29.

I am having some trouble with the fuse. I can see what appears to be a fuse in the antenna above the tower but I cannot seem to do anything with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaain View Post
    I am having some trouble with the fuse. I can see what appears to be a fuse in the antenna above the tower but I cannot seem to do anything with it.
    Dagobert must be dead, before you can frob the fuse. You shouldn't have the 'deactivate robots' objective, before Dagobert is dead.

Glad to hear you are going to update this marvelous fan mission, I had no idea that you could gain a total of 6 fire arrows over the time that perhaps adding a readable in the blacksmith workshop to hint players towards his furnaces strange rejuvenation properties for shaping up fire crystals over time, I mean the whole place is kinda magical with what you end up discovering.

I thoroughly enjoyed replaying two more times already, gameplay felt very interesting with what you keep discovering over time.

Great mission! Really enjoyed playing this one. It contained a great balance of sneaking\action\puzzles.
    Some nice new ideas like the tree beast ghosts appearing with the lights off.
    The only criticism I have is the cave section - in common with others, I had terrible trouble on the log over the lava, getting stuck in the terrain. Maybe adjust that - or even remove it, as it wasn't even a hazard - you can't actually fall into the lava.
    Good work!

Kaain: The fuse is not actually in the antenna, it's in the edge of the roofas you climb. It goes into your inventory as a bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    I had terrible trouble on the log over the lava, getting stuck in the terrain. Maybe adjust that - or even remove it, as it wasn't even a hazard - you can't actually fall into the lava.
    I don't get that. Just crouch. Garrett crouches all the time. At least when I play.

That one can't fall down I have to change. I didn't notice that, because I crouch straight forward in that section.

I was crouching - you have to to negotiate the tunnel. But when you drop to the log, it's like you're not on properly and you can't get off again. Like sometimes if you jump to a ledge and don't quite get on cleanly.

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    I was crouching - you have to to negotiate the tunnel. But when you drop to the log, it's like you're not on properly and you can't get off again. Like sometimes if you jump to a ledge and don't quite get on cleanly.
    I changed it. You have to mantle up now and you can fall down. It seems, that some people have problems with that section.

It seems I am stuck again! I need a hint to find the tree of life.

It seems I am stuck again! I need a hint to find the tree of life.
    Jump in the well.

Thank you A.Stahl. It seems silly, but I do not know where there is a well.

there is a well.
    Near the Inn/Bar

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast