TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New T2FM: Looser - July 2020

Yeah I couldn't remember seeing those leaf textures anywhere in the mission, but changed them anyway.

There's a vmaw folder in FAM that's empty too.

All references to politics were removed as well as the tardis & death star. I left your room alone because it felt appropriate for an easter egg and is clearly separated from the theme of the mission.

I don't expect or suggest you to remove those references from your mission, just stating I find it much more enjoyable and immersive without them.

Oh, a tiny tweak I made, renamed the difficulties from Realstic/Same/Same to All/The/Same. Saw it somewhere else in another FM.

At least you didn't remove the farting ....

Thanks, this was fun. If I might make a suggestion for the future, I don't think there's anything to be gained by making passages literally as small as possible - it just lead to awkward trouble traversing them and, at least in my case, questioning whether I was going the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Dromed View Post
    Now i get past the lava hole but i fell into another hole, at the bottom of the hole is another branch blocking the tunnel, from there i can see some kind of lift past that branch, but cannot reach it. How to get past that branch?
    Stuck here, too. I did not see a hint regarding this post. Any suggestions on how to get beyond this point?

Quote Originally Posted by RJS66 View Post
    Stuck here, too. I did not see a hint regarding this post. Any suggestions on how to get beyond this point?
    Cut the branch.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    Cut the branch.
    Thanks! Finished

Fun mission

That was a fantastic mission! Interesting map with interesting story + mission objectives.
    I don't know why but i could use the collected ropes on every frobbable object so i almost lost them
    A question:
    there was a key in laboratory, labelled "maintenance gategear" where can i use it? Somewhere on that slippery rooftop ?
    I especially loved the place with life of tree and the bench, sooo calm and meditative...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    That was a fantastic mission! Interesting map with interesting story + mission objectives.
    I don't know why but i could use the collected ropes on every frobbable object so i almost lost them
    A question:
    there was a key in laboratory, labelled "maintenance gategear" where can i use it? Somewhere on that slippery rooftop ?
    I especially loved the place with life of tree and the bench, sooo calm and meditative...
    Hehe, nice. I thought nobody would ever find the key. It's for the metal door that leads to the ladder to the big gear. You can pick the door, so there is no use for the key.

The rope problem should have been solved in the latest version.

Thx for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stringgod2 View Post
    I thought nobody would ever find the key. It's for the metal door that leads to the ladder to the big gear.
    Really? I think many of us could have found it, finding it was easier than using it There were far more difficult places/things to find, f. e. Dagobert Trumpet's safe key, the underwater room and the "Creator's room" - this last was a real surprise for me, a little travelling between worlds + putting in the Death Star wow
    Thanks for your answer and for this nice mission as well! Loved it!

Very creative mission.
    A lot of good ideas.
    My favorite bit: having tree beasts as allies for once

My only suggestion might be to allow some of the written materials to go with Garrett. That would make it easier to refer to them and refresh the memory or derive clues. (Some of us never use the "Notes" page.)

Ok i am having a few problems here. First, once i make the arrows they disappear. So if i donít manage to use them right away without switching to another weapon they are gone. This is making it impossible for me to climb the tower. Also the mission keeps ending because I killed someone but i DIDNíT. One of the mechanists reacts as if heís seen a body and the mission ends. Very frustrating. Anyone has any ideas as to how to fix this?

I assume you have the vine arrow in your inventory. If so, the rope arrows have no number key. You have to cycle weapons. The same for the arrows you'll get later on.
    If someone dies (who isn't suppose to), the mission ends. Because of all the randomness in the mission, that can happen without the players fault. Maybe during the prison release event or
    a robot killed accidently an npc.

I assume you have the vine arrow in your inventory. If so, the rope arrows have no number key. You have to cycle weapons. The same for the arrows you'll get later on.
    If someone dies (who isn't suppose to), the mission ends. Because of all the randomness in the mission, that can happen without the players fault. Maybe during the prison release event or
    a robot killed accidently an npc.
    So basically i need to restart the mission and this could just keep happening? So the best way to avoid this is to ghost it? Itís frustrating because the objective says not to kill any human or robot... yourself. But even if iím not the one killing them i fail the mission?

This seems not to happen often and I don't know why it happened to you. Maybe you have a savegame, that you can load.

This seems not to happen often and I don't know why it happened to you. Maybe you have a savegame, that you can load.
    I tried that many times and no matter what someone dies. Iíll just restart it and see what happens

I played it again and nobody died who shouldn't.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456