TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 174

Thread: New T2FM: Looser - July 2020

  1. #126
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2007
    Location: USA
    Yeah I couldn't remember seeing those leaf textures anywhere in the mission, but changed them anyway.

    There's a vmaw folder in FAM that's empty too.

    All references to politics were removed as well as the tardis & death star. I left your room alone because it felt appropriate for an easter egg and is clearly separated from the theme of the mission.

    I don't expect or suggest you to remove those references from your mission, just stating I find it much more enjoyable and immersive without them.

    Oh, a tiny tweak I made, renamed the difficulties from Realstic/Same/Same to All/The/Same. Saw it somewhere else in another FM.

  2. #127
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2002
    Location: Germany
    At least you didn't remove the farting ....

  3. #128
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2004
    Thanks, this was fun. If I might make a suggestion for the future, I don't think there's anything to be gained by making passages literally as small as possible - it just lead to awkward trouble traversing them and, at least in my case, questioning whether I was going the right way.

  4. #129
    New Member
    Registered: Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Dromed View Post
    Now i get past the lava hole but i fell into another hole, at the bottom of the hole is another branch blocking the tunnel, from there i can see some kind of lift past that branch, but cannot reach it. How to get past that branch?
    Stuck here, too. I did not see a hint regarding this post. Any suggestions on how to get beyond this point?

  5. #130
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by RJS66 View Post
    Stuck here, too. I did not see a hint regarding this post. Any suggestions on how to get beyond this point?
    Cut the branch.

  6. #131
    New Member
    Registered: Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    Cut the branch.
    Thanks! Finished

    Fun mission

  7. #132
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    That was a fantastic mission! Interesting map with interesting story + mission objectives.
    I don't know why but i could use the collected ropes on every frobbable object so i almost lost them
    A question:
    there was a key in laboratory, labelled "maintenance gategear" where can i use it? Somewhere on that slippery rooftop ?
    I especially loved the place with life of tree and the bench, sooo calm and meditative...

  8. #133
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2002
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    That was a fantastic mission! Interesting map with interesting story + mission objectives.
    I don't know why but i could use the collected ropes on every frobbable object so i almost lost them
    A question:
    there was a key in laboratory, labelled "maintenance gategear" where can i use it? Somewhere on that slippery rooftop ?
    I especially loved the place with life of tree and the bench, sooo calm and meditative...
    Hehe, nice. I thought nobody would ever find the key. It's for the metal door that leads to the ladder to the big gear. You can pick the door, so there is no use for the key.

    The rope problem should have been solved in the latest version.

    Thx for playing.

  9. #134
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringgod2 View Post
    I thought nobody would ever find the key. It's for the metal door that leads to the ladder to the big gear.
    Really? I think many of us could have found it, finding it was easier than using it There were far more difficult places/things to find, f. e. Dagobert Trumpet's safe key, the underwater room and the "Creator's room" - this last was a real surprise for me, a little travelling between worlds + putting in the Death Star wow
    Thanks for your answer and for this nice mission as well! Loved it!

  10. #135
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2014
    Location: Texas
    Very creative mission.
    A lot of good ideas.
    My favorite bit: having tree beasts as allies for once

    My only suggestion might be to allow some of the written materials to go with Garrett. That would make it easier to refer to them and refresh the memory or derive clues. (Some of us never use the "Notes" page.)

  11. #136
    Ok i am having a few problems here. First, once i make the arrows they disappear. So if i donít manage to use them right away without switching to another weapon they are gone. This is making it impossible for me to climb the tower. Also the mission keeps ending because I killed someone but i DIDNíT. One of the mechanists reacts as if heís seen a body and the mission ends. Very frustrating. Anyone has any ideas as to how to fix this?

  12. #137
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2002
    Location: Germany
    I assume you have the vine arrow in your inventory. If so, the rope arrows have no number key. You have to cycle weapons. The same for the arrows you'll get later on.
    If someone dies (who isn't suppose to), the mission ends. Because of all the randomness in the mission, that can happen without the players fault. Maybe during the prison release event or
    a robot killed accidently an npc.

  13. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringgod2 View Post
    I assume you have the vine arrow in your inventory. If so, the rope arrows have no number key. You have to cycle weapons. The same for the arrows you'll get later on.
    If someone dies (who isn't suppose to), the mission ends. Because of all the randomness in the mission, that can happen without the players fault. Maybe during the prison release event or
    a robot killed accidently an npc.
    So basically i need to restart the mission and this could just keep happening? So the best way to avoid this is to ghost it? Itís frustrating because the objective says not to kill any human or robot... yourself. But even if iím not the one killing them i fail the mission?

  14. #139
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2002
    Location: Germany
    This seems not to happen often and I don't know why it happened to you. Maybe you have a savegame, that you can load.

  15. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringgod2 View Post
    This seems not to happen often and I don't know why it happened to you. Maybe you have a savegame, that you can load.
    I tried that many times and no matter what someone dies. Iíll just restart it and see what happens

  16. #141
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2002
    Location: Germany
    I played it again and nobody died who shouldn't.

  17. #142
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    I have only one objective left which is
    spoiler:
    visit the hermit in his cell,i have no idea where to go with this! Is it the pagans right at the start? Is it someone in the cells right after? Whatever i do the objective doesn't tick off. Does it have to do with a well that everyone talks about? I see a well protected with an electrified fence but i don't know how to enter.I have 3 gems,yellow,blue and red

  18. #143
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2012
    Location: Sweden.
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaki View Post
    I have only one objective left which is
    spoiler:
    visit the hermit in his cell,i have no idea where to go with this! Is it the pagans right at the start? Is it someone in the cells right after? Whatever i do the objective doesn't tick off. Does it have to do with a well that everyone talks about? I see a well protected with an electrified fence but i don't know how to enter.I have 3 gems,yellow,blue and red
    It is not in the starting area, some helpful hint within spoiler tags here.

    The hermit has a name, if you check the map from a wall at the top floor of prison complex it will give you a hint in which cell you need to go for, but you need two lock picks to reach for him.

    Outright spoiler below.
    Lockpick the lock that enables you to pull the lever which opens all the cells, watch what unfolds and then visit the center cell one floor below you.

  19. #144
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostly View Post
    It is not in the starting area, some helpful hint within spoiler tags here.

    The hermit has a name, if you check the map from a wall at the top floor of prison complex it will give you a hint in which cell you need to go for, but you need two lock picks to reach for him.

    Outright spoiler below.
    Lockpick the lock that enables you to pull the lever which opens all the cells, watch what unfolds and then visit the center cell one floor below you.
    I did all that and i have a new objective about
    spoiler:
    the tree of life,i have the gems but i don't know how to proceed!

  20. #145
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2002
    Location: Germany
    You should be able to enter the well now. If you have problems with the fence, read the sign on the generator.

  21. #146
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2010
    Location: A Former Forest
    I was stuck in the jail yard, but figured it out. Restarted anyway just to have a clean game.
    Last edited by bjack; 9th Aug 2020 at 17:34.

  22. #147
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    spoiler:
    Which tree beasts am I supposed to use the life arrows on? The ones at the beginning when i turn the light off?


    spoiler:
    Also i got into the well while the fence was still electrified because i didn't know how to turn it off.I just jumped in and out, though i suffered a great deal of damage both times. I tried water arrows on the generator but didn't work.What have i missed there?

  23. #148
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2018
    Location: Ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaki View Post
    spoiler:
    Which tree beasts am I supposed to use the life arrows on?
    Have you been outside the wall?
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaki View Post
    spoiler:
    What have i missed there?
    There is a transformer near the fence. And a sign on the transformer. You have surely missed it.

  24. #149
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2002
    Location: Germany
    There is a way into the well, without turning the fence off and without taking any damage.

  25. #150
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringgod2 View Post
    There is a way into the well, without turning the fence off and without taking any damage.
    Is there also way out without being hurt?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •