TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: New T2FM: Looser - July 2020

It should work to climb onto the well and jump over the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Basso The Boxman View Post
    Ok i am having a few problems here. First, once i make the arrows they disappear. So if i don’t manage to use them right away without switching to another weapon they are gone. This is making it impossible for me to climb the tower. Also the mission keeps ending because I killed someone but i DIDN’T. One of the mechanists reacts as if he’s seen a body and the mission ends. Very frustrating. Anyone has any ideas as to how to fix this?
    I had the same problem with the mission failing because I killed someone when I didn't. In my case it was the naked lady in the bathtub up in the tower who somehow became alerted and ended up drowning. I had to get up the tower very quickly and used a gas arrow to knock her out, then got her out of the bath before she drowned.

Quote Originally Posted by recluse View Post
    I had the same problem with the mission failing because I killed someone when I didn't. In my case it was the naked lady in the bathtub up in the tower who somehow became alerted and ended up drowning. I had to get up the tower very quickly and used a gas arrow to knock her out, then got her out of the bath before she drowned.
    Yes, someone told me about that problem and I made her deaf. She is neutral anyway, don't know why she reacted to the alarm or whatever she reacted to. She shouldn't react in the latest version.

Finished with 650 missing loot, oh well. An excellent mission that feels different from the others, if a bit rough around the edges here and there. Fun, interesting challenges, excellent atmosphere, neat visuals.
    Then again, I have to give it a 1/10, since there was a waterfall and (seemingly) no loot behind it. By Gamer Law (tm) there has to be loot behind a waterfall. Or at least an easter egg. Truly appalling.

More please?

mission failed all the time

hi there

I keep getting don't kill any humans or robots yourself mission failed After i get the red gem while swimming back to land.
    What am i doing wrong please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ausjack1190aus1 View Post
    hi there

I keep getting don't kill any humans or robots yourself mission failed After i get the red gem while swimming back to land.
    What am i doing wrong please?

Thanks
    I updated to 1.1 it works now.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pemptus View Post
    Finished with 650 missing loot, oh well. An excellent mission that feels different from the others, if a bit rough around the edges here and there. Fun, interesting challenges, excellent atmosphere, neat visuals.
    Then again, I have to give it a 1/10, since there was a waterfall and (seemingly) no loot behind it. By Gamer Law (tm) there has to be loot behind a waterfall. Or at least an easter egg. Truly appalling.

More please?
    Common, you have floating poo. That should make up for that.

2 Hours 18 minutes to find 2200/2700 loot, PP 3/4, Secrets 4/4
    Nice amount of content packed into a small space of the main area, well hidden secrets in some spots. Would play loser Part 2.

Anyone have a loot list for this? Normally I don't feel I suck that bad at finding loot, but here I only managed 1450 and have no clue where the rest is. It's all I need to finish the mission.
    Also, apparently there's a secret in the underground lab, but also unable to find that. Any help will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by The Elusive One View Post
    Anyone have a loot list for this? Normally I don't feel I suck that bad at finding loot, but here I only managed 1450 and have no clue where the rest is. It's all I need to finish the mission.
    Also, apparently there's a secret in the underground lab, but also unable to find that. Any help will be appreciated.
    WOW, no help at all after more than 4 days..... Seriously can no one help?

WOW, no help at all after more than 4 days..... Seriously can no one help?
    Apparently not

How to make a rope/vine arrow?

Hi
    I know I've done something similar in the past in another game but goodness knows how. I've got two broadhead arrows and two lots of rope. Am I right to think I can make rope or vine arrows out of them? Tried all sorts of things but no luck. Thanks.

OK Fixed. I was trying to convert the wrong sort of arrows. I now have 6 rope arrows.
    Last edited by Aged Raver; 23rd Sep 2020 at 06:12.

spoiler:
    Some loot, that is maybe hard to miss. A ring in the pool with the naked lady. Dices on top of the wall, left end from the maingate. 2 rings in the spider room. Dagger on the table of the training area. Fine wine of top of the inn shelf.

Where's the lost key?

Where is the key in the first part? I've looked everywhere. If he had the key before he checked the cells it should be down below in the dirt, but I've been all around the cells, the ledge, up where the gate is and all around

@ Acolyte6. Just had a quick look. In Normal Difficulty (Realistic) there's a key on top of one of the cells near to a corner.

Thanks. Can't believe II missed that corner...

Rope Arrows

Where are all these rope arrows people are talking about? I got 1. Rope arrow jumping is fun. Just need the arrows & to know where to place the first 1. How many do I need to get to the rope on the platform?

Rope Arrows

In my case I found a coil of rope and elsewhere acquired a broadhead arrow. Mistakenly I thought I could merge the two to make a rope arrow and wasted a lot of time DOH! In fact you eventually get into a building where there’s a different type of arrow, and one or two coils of rope and you can merge them easily. As for getting up the tower you find out there’s another way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aged Raver View Post
    In my case I found a coil of rope and elsewhere acquired a broadhead arrow. Mistakenly I thought I could merge the two to make a rope arrow and wasted a lot of time DOH! In fact you eventually get into a building where there’s a different type of arrow, and one or two coils of rope and you can merge them easily. As for getting up the tower you find out there’s another way to do it.
    Just figured that out in the armory got 3 coils.

Found a bug

The elusive crowbar, where is that? In the armory a book reads that the guy has lockpicks. Would he be in the tavern? Can I find anything that knock people out with?

& oh I found a bug.

In the taverns kitchens secret door that leads outside the castle & the computer room (thanks for the pizza). When I try to get back up the ladder into the passageway into the kitchen I can't. I won't let go from the ladder & when I do I just fall back down to the bottom. Is there another way into the castle from the outside? I was over by the lighthouse. Had to backup an older save to get out & do some stuff over again, but skipped the ladder down to your secret computer room. The bubbles on the water was the dead give away Took one look and thought. What's that..??

**Found the main gate & returned to your secret room to get that pizza after reloading
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 27th Sep 2020 at 15:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Stringgod View Post
    The head of the guards office. If you stand on the elevator, it should hilight.
    Elevator.. What elevator? Which building?

Quote Originally Posted by Apiai View Post
    I loved everything, escape the prison, discover the island and all differents buildings. The eagles are really nice, great use of music too.
    My daughter was laughing when I told her I had to KO the innkeeper with a stove.
    By the way, I only discover at the end, that the stove can be used as blackjack. I almost ghost all the FM.

Very gôÔd mission, thanks for your work
    What stove? In the tavern?

Elevator

Yes there are a few bugs. Best to save often. You need to get hold of a “Keycard” for the Workshop. No idea where from. I also got a frying pan (skillet) from somewhere and used it as a blackjack to knockout a certain lady (but almost certainly you can do the next bit without blackjacking her). The "keycard-workshop" goes into the back of the thing that she’s looking at. That will get you into the workshop. Somewhere in there is the elevator.

The red glowing ball over well

How do I get down into that well? I turned the fence off. The ball keeps killing me...

As for a shark, I can't see one. Found the sign, but no beast. Climbed to the highest peaks to look over the vast waters, but I see no movement, no shady spots no nothing, but water and those strange bubbles out yonder...
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 27th Sep 2020 at 15:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    How do I get down into that well? I turned the fence off. The ball keeps killing me...

As for a shark, I can't see one. Found the sign, but no beast. Climbed to the highest peaks to look over the vast waters, but I see no movement, no shady spots no nothing, but water and those strange bubbles out yonder...
    spoiler:
    You have to find all 3 gems and visit the hermit. The shark patrols by the pier.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast