TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Multi-Monitor Experience Question

Multi-Monitor Experience Question

Greetings,

I've been thinking of adding a second monitor to my setup and I see with the patch T2 supports that. In my head though, I picture "Straight Ahead" would be in the middle of the two monitors where the bezels are. Can any of you taffers running this setup tell me how it works and if you are happy with it? Does the "light gem" appear in the middle where the bezels are?

Thanks so much.

David

Zombified
    Dark will only use one monitor unless the gpu control panel allows creation of virtual resolutions that would merge together both monitors (Eyefinity). you can make the game run in a window and force a custom resolution in cam.cfg and cam_ext.cfg that will cover both monitors, but this is uhh, NOT recommended.

to make is short, you want to go multi, go 3 monitors and Eyefinity (or whatever nvidia offers these days).

Thanks so much! I resurrected a 10+ year old HP slimline PC to become my Thief machine. I doubt it supports eyefinity

Great info!

David

Zombified
    technically, it could - pretty sure low profile graphics cards with Eyefinity support exist, so as long as the pc has a 16x pci-e slot..