TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 49141516171819

Thread: FMs - Ghost/Perfect Thief Results (Part 9) [SPOILERS]

well it was a ghost attempt ironman. If I had been doing methodical saves and not rushed I would have likely succeeded (I did on the early beta missions) I'm currently working through Lonmore North - lots to document here and loads of tough to ghost areas to enjoy - or suffer through as appropriate! When I finish North i'll revisit south and try to remember screenshots as I go.

Cool, I look forward to reading it!

SAVING PRIVATE RYE ANNE

Entrance to basement is guarded by 3 spiders. 1st spider can't be ghosted, but other 2 can. That's why I kill this small spider (ghost bust #1). In basement I'm forced to nudge guard behind table. It's hard because bumping into barrel will immediately 2nd alert him. Later when you try to push him around table from left, you will be forced to jump on barrel to push him safely. In kitchen there is no need to nudge servant, you can grab bottles from shelf without 2nd alerting him.

1st floor has guards patrolling corridors in straight line. You will need to dodge them when they turn, but you also need to be careful as patroller from other corridor can spot you. You can douse torches to make shadow, but it's pitch black shadow, so you may not notice guard in it.

2nd floor is much easier. The only problem is central room. You need to hide under wall from outside patroller and you will need to avoid patroller inside. His patrol route is quite short and you will need to dodge him when he's turning. I mossed doorway. Guard has chest key. On wardrobes are tiara and ring. For ring you must mantle on sofa and lean for it, then quickly run to patroller to dodge him.

Stairs to top floor can be difficult as steps have different size and it's all marble. 3rd floor has 1 patroller. I used 2 moss arrows to get quickly to door, went behind him and dodged him when he turned. In Guest Room is note to read. to leave this place I hid in corner near door in previous room, waited for patroller and quickly went to stairs.

You must escape through front door and it's difficult. In fountain room is another patroller on marble. On statue are hard to find diamonds. I mossed doorway and doused all torches. There is candlestick at the top, so it's impossible for this room to become pitch black. When patroller go away you must block close door, so you will go far away to complete escape objective without being spotted by guard in front of lamppost. Quickly back off into fountain room just to be safe.

STATS:

Time: 0:41:45; Loot: 2262/2262
    Pockets Picked: 5/5; Locks Picked: 0
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 0
    Damage Dealt: 5; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 1

GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE

SCHULMOD

Very short mission. There is no shadow, everything is at full bright. Objective and readables are in german, so I can't understand them. And loading doesn't work, so you must ironman the whole mission. Because of that I'm not gonna do any ghost run as it's impossible. You must get 5 keys. Woman with Water key, ratman with Air key, red spider in elemental locks room and Trickster at the end can't be ghosted and they must be killed as there is no blackjack. While Trickster must be killed for objective, because of no shadow he immediately spot us. This means there are ghost busts #1-4.

SHUNNED: FISTRAL'S STORY

Mission is haunted house. First part is easy to ghost. The only challenge is to get wedding ring from inside grave in cemetery. First of all, Hammerites must lose fight with zombies. Otherwise zombies will be too alerted to sneak to them. Second - after grabbing Hand of Glory you must jump into hole in wall and climb up on boulder to get over wall. Go to the other side of house, mantle on wall, go to exit area and mantle over trees to another wall behind cemetery. From here stand up and douse torch. It's hard, because there is invisible obstacle that may block your shot. Also douse flies surrounding zombie in grave (zombies don't alert to that). Then you just need to slowly go into grave, grab ring and go to exit.

STATS:

Time: 0:12:51; Loot: 100/100
    Locks Picked: 1
    Damage Dealt: 0; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 0

GHOST: SUCCESS
    PERFECT GHOST: FORCED

THE SKULL OF LYSANDER

This is tricky mission with not working escape objective. First you must descend and douse torch near stationary guard. Then rope up to the top, go behind archer and crouch at the end of his patrol route. He will not spot you in shadow. Going to the bottom requires speed while going along left wall. Next part is the hardest. You must very slowly sneak in front of stationary guard and look out for patroller as well.

In kitchen you must douse torch to grab 2 bottles and not visible loot inside cupboard. In generator room you must use 2nd and 6th lever. Go to Lysander's Tower and use crate to mantle on red ledge. Go around and rope up to wooden ledge. Climb up for golden skull. Then you just need to backtrack in the same manner while also visiting Lysander's quarters. Mission doesn't end, so I'm forced to cheat to end it.

STATS:

Time: 0:19:21; Loot: 551/551
    Pockets Picked: 2/2; Locks Picked: 1

PERFECT GHOST: SUCCESS

TREACHERY

Short mansion mission. To enter mansion you must run to door behind guard and wait. Guard saw you, but he will only 2nd alert to you if you stay too long in front of him. Wait around 30 seconds , enter mansion and repeat run to door with other 2 guards. Patrollers inside can alert to opened doors, also it's very easy to make these doors to vanish. There is almost no shadow in this mansion, so you will be forced to hide in corners or behind single opened doors (AI for some reason only alerts to opened double doors). There are 2 troublesome loot on chandeliers. Each chandelier has 5 diamonds. First one is in center room and you can easily jump for diamonds. But in Auditorium you can't just jump for diamonds. You must use rope arrow bought in shop. You can try to jump on chandelier, which acts as ladder, but it doesn't always work and it's very difficult to highlight these diamonds. To exit you must simply run fast past stationary guards and they shouldn't alert to you.

STATS:

Time: 0:11:38; Loot: 1450/1550
    Pockets Picked: 3/4; Locks Picked: 1

PERFECT GHOST: POSSIBLE

SHADOW PLAY

Quite easy mansion mission. The only problem I had was entering and leaving Master's Quarters. Patrolling archer at the end of corridor was always showing up when patrolling guard went past Master's door and leaving after guard turned around. Since their patrol routes have the same length I couldn't wait for better timing. I went quickly behind guard to door, so archer couldn't see me. Leaving required from me waiting for guard again, going behind him, dodging him from the left while he was turning and returning to previous room. And this room is visited by another patroller who can spot you through gaps in wall. So sometimes you will be forced to wait a little before entering this passage.

STATS:

Time: 0:29:14; Loot: 2510/2910
    Pockets Picked: 3/3; Locks Picked: 5

SEPULCHRE OF THE SINISTRAL

Being a prequel to Mystery Man I thought this mission will be much harder. To get on Cathedral's roof without speed potion you need to mantle on broken pillar on the left from entrance, then mantle on slopey pillar on the left and quickly mantle on roof while walking slightly left. In Erim's Temple taking Ruby trigger sound of fireball (I don't see any fireball, so I assumed it's just a sound), which alerts all nearby skeletons (ghost bust #1). After taking Sapphire from Temple of Amon you are forced to strafe swim to surface. I'm skipping loot from Abyss as it requires drinking stone potion, which makes you invincible. To get out I'm attacking Selan's Tomb entrance with Masamune like one of readables writes about. Since entrance only reacts to Masamune and it just opens, I don't count that as damage property.

STATS:

Time: 0:51:16; Loot: 12825/14775
    Pockets Picked: 2/2; Locks Picked: 10

THE SERPENTINE AMULET

Short and easy mansion mission. 2 patrollers and 1 sleeping guy. The only hard part is not getting hurt when entering portal. To do that you must strafe jump into portal and mantle on gargoyle. I also get 3 gems from safe behind banner.

STATS:

Time: 0:13:00; Loot: 2892/2892
    Locks Picked: 2

THE THIEVES QUARTER

Mission features red guards that are immune to KO and they can spawn continuously. Loot requirement is very tight as 400 loot is unavailable, 85 loot is in locked house opposite to prison and there is no key for it plus taking 2 bottles from tavern worth 100 together makes barkeeper attack you. In other words to complete this mission you need to get all other loot.

CATHEDRAL

Mission truly starts in Hammerite Cathedral. Rope up to left double door. This leads to room with floating books. Go to Treasury guarded by red stationary guard. You must nudge him into NW corner, which is slow and can take 20 min. Plus you will need to close door, because outside patroller keep opening them, but not closing. Then strafe run into Treasury, take all loot and strafe run outside.

On 1st floor you are forced to destroy statue near sleeping guard's room, because there is Chest key inside (ghost bust #1). This spawns new red guard patroller. In sleeping guard's room is valuable sword. Enter it and quickly hide in nearby room, because guard will wake up and start patrolling. Return for sword. Now in my run patrolling Ramirez stopped at the center of entrance room and patroller behind him started walking into him from different sides. Go to 2nd floor. Behind SE bookshelf is chest with Builder's Chisel. Go downstairs to dining room and douse 2 torches. Wait for guard to turn away and go to double door.

HAUNTED CHURCH

Lean left to douse torch. On the left is aggressive swarm of flies. To avoid him go to south wall, mantle on tree and on wall, go north, drop on tree and on ground. Go through wooden double door. You need to go upstairs. Right stairs aren't guarded, but stairs will collapse. Even if you don't touch stairs, but mantle on wooden ledge, stairs will fall and small spider will see you walking to 2nd floor. You must use left stairs, so you must time slow walking zombie with turning haunt. Upstairs walking into rooms may trigger haunt checking 2nd floor. It may look a bit like search mode, but it's not, it's scripted behavior. In this run he did that 3 times for me.

Go to Holy Hammer, it will vanish and appear on altar downstairs. Go to hole, rope down and leave rope arrow behind. On west wall behind lying zombie are loose bricks. Standing on sarcophagus and statue you must remove them and put them quietly on opposite sarcophagus. Jump to hole in wall, brick will fall from ceiling on it's own and alert small spider. Again it's not made by me, so it's not a ghost bust.

Now you must return downstairs. In my run ghost started walking into left side of altar, so I needed to walk along right side to Holy Hammer. Since you can only carry it, you must leave all doors leading to your rope arrow opened. Return to small spider room. You must put Holy Hammer on sarcophagus. It will open it, but also 2nd alert spider inside (ghost bust #2). No matter what I tried I couldn't avoid that. By the way, spider on floor isn't alerted. Return to hole in wall and drop hammer. It will teleport to altar. Take Golden Skull and sneak to the back of church on 1st floor.

CEMETERY

To get there you must to destroy 2 upper wooden planks (ghost bust #3). Don't destroy lower plank as it spawns haunt behind nearby door. Also planks destruction 2nd alerted everyone in church and spider at the cemetery. From here jump and mantle on wall. Jump on opposite wall. On the right is Talisman of Fire, but it's impossible to get out of this area and there is invisible enemy who will hurt you. You must go left. When haunts look away drop on tombstone, take golden hammer, return on tombstone and on wall. Drop to grave and take loose tombstone to destroy it (ghost bust #4). This will also alert haunts. Douse Talisman of Fire and take it. This spawns zombie. Since haunts are alerted I just run past zombie (ghost bust #5) to church.

Wait for church enemies to calm down and wait for zombie to walk along wall towards haunt. Then sneak to double wooden door. Swarm of flies destroyed newly spawned guard. Mantle on tree, then on wall, go south and drop on tree and on ground. Go to cathedral to 2nd floor and exit the same way you entered through room with floating books. Drop on street and sneak past new stationary red guard. Go to tavern to finish this mission.

STATS:

Time: 1:01:48; Loot: 1517/2102
    Locks Picked: 4

THE TRICKSTER RETURNS

CITY

In front of Tavern you must douse 2 torches and inside you must douse 3 torches. Sadly drunken guard will go into search mode (ghost bust #1) and since he's very sensitive I decided to KO him in order to leave (ghost bust #2). Go close to servant and steal every piece of loot and burrick's trophy from purple box. Next approach passage leading to Castle. You can unlock chest in servants room by jumping on servant's bed. Go along left wall to avoid alert from guard, rope up to attic above guard post, steal key and enter Castle.

CASTLE

Go right and douse torch. Steal orange key and enter right room with 3 chests. Last one has loot. Go to area with 6 doors and low banner. Open 1st right door for chest with more water arrows. Go left to steal Storage Room key from Hammerite near stairs. Go to last storage for necklace behind crates. Go upstairs from room where you doused torch and dodge novice while he's turning.

2nd floor has a lot of marble and 3 patrollers. Go west to Library for more loot, then go to middle passage and go east. You can sneak into priest's room and nudge him towards table to grab candlestick. In right room is chest with loot and I'm skipping 2 bottles worth 100 behind banner. Climb to 3rd floor and run west. Douse torch and steal key from patroller.

Church is tricky to ghost. Enter it and go left, mantle on hammer statue, then run along left wall to shadow. Take 2 vases and return. You may have problem with jumping on hammer statue as banner can block your jump, but you need to go far enough and climb on it to avoid alerting Hammerite. Go east.along left wall.

Here I doused all torches. In right room I shot fire arrow into left torch for urn worth 200. This alerted novice from kitchen and since I overwritted my save, this is ghost bust #3. I could take skipped bottles as nobody gets alerted, but this would lead to damage property anyway. To get vase near sensitive novice in kitchen I needed to douse torch in dining room (it also douses torch in kitchen) and fireplace in kitchen. Left room has priest right in front of me. He can't be ghosted, so I just quickly KO him (ghost bust #4). Normally he should immediately run to gong, which alerts all guards, but I guess because of fire arrow or something else, he doesn't run anywhere. Take key from safe and loot from chest.

Return to 2nd floor to open door near priest's room. Going closer to sarcophagus will trigger explosions. They will not alert Hammerites, but they can push golden hammers away. Take Builder's Chisel and other loot from sarcophagus, then go along wall to grab golden hammers. Time to return to 1st floor to room with 6 rooms.

PRISON

Cut low banner (ghost bust #5). It will also alert patrolling Hammerite. In Prison run to ladder. You will get spotted by haunt in cell (ghost bust #6). Use lever behind bed and 7th lever. Go backwards towards ladder, so you will bump into it while falling and not get hurt. Prisoners will spot you again (ghost bust #7). Go into opened cell and fall into water. Undead will spot you (ghost bust #8), so run to cave.

CAVE

Dodge ratman and strafe run along left wall into tunnel. Frogbeast and ratman will spot you (ghost bust #9). This will alert 2nd frog and bugbeast as well. I also decided to kill spider as on this path he's impossible to avoid (ghost bust #10). Bugbeast is alerted, so just wait for it to move the other way. Zombie can be easily avoided. Then is crayman, which alerts zombie in next room. Try to avoid him and when light is dark, run behind haunt. Go to cells and bunny hop to lever. This way even though ahunts spot you (ghost bust #11), they can't go after you. In left room is Trickster and the Eye. Trickster is in passage and he can't be avoided, so bunny hop behind pedestal, take Eye and bunny hop to water (ghost bust #12). Open door and mission will end.

STATS:

Time: 0:35:28; Loot: 3950/4050
    Pockets Picked: 5/5; Locks Picked: 11
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 2
    Damage Dealt: 32; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 1
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 1

Thanks for the reports, Galaer. Only 12 Thief 1 missions left to go! Of the remaining ones, I am planning on doing Whispers Below the Cobblestone and Recipe for Turmoil in not too long. I also realized I had forgotten to remove Station to Station from the unreported list, so that got rid of one more.

Also, I've gone ahead and updated my Guilded Rivalry report with the adjustments made in my Part 2 video posted earlier today. I really want to thank you for those strats, Galaer. I still think destroying the crystal is a bust, but I left it up to the viewers.

Oh and The Trickster's Return must've been hellish tough with 12 ghost busts. Not sure if that's a record, but it's gotta be up there.

Game: The Dark Mod
    FM: Thief's Den

Ghost - Success
    Perfect Thief - Success
    Supreme Ghost - Success
    Perfect Supreme - Success
    Time - 14:18
    Times saved - 21
    Damage Dealt: 0 Damage Received: 0
    Health Restored - 0
    Pockets Picked - 0
    Loot Acquired - 1189/1189
    Killed by the Player - 0
    KOed by the Player - 0
    Bodies found by AI - 0
    Alerts - 0 Suspicious, 0 Searches, 0 Sightings
    Stealth Score - 0
    Consumables - None

See the entire report with screenshots here!
    Loot list here!
    YouTube let's play here!

Comments:
    A piece of Dark Mod history this, as it was originally made as a demo before the modís official release. I imagine it was nice advertisement for what the mod was capable of. I only ever played the recent version, so I canít comment on any changes. I like the rain and Creepís basement. Nothing much else to say really.

Despite being a small mission, I had almost a laundry list of objectives. My main task was to steal back Lord Frothleyís scepter, while incriminating Creep by leaving his note in a chest. I furthermore needed to find out information on a future project, while grabbing 600 worth of valuables. Once all this was done, I was to leave by the front door using a key left by Sam.

Only two areas of difficulty existed in the mission. One was getting the purse off the lantern guard. I got it through the grated window by the start. I waited until he stopped with his side to me. If I stood up in the right spot, the purse would highlight without me having to lean or move at all (image above). The patrolling guard in the street could be dodged from this spot also, as he was heading over to the starting point. I quickly ran down the street and climbed a rope arrow into the south windowsill of the eastern apartment. There was a vase here that could only be taken from this rope (image below).

The rest of the mission was easy. Creepís living room was easy if I took it slow. He only ever kept his back turned. I dodged the lantern guard by waiting in the cellar or up the ladder to the attic. His lantern made it easy to know his whereabouts. Couldnít return any of the keys, but I relocked everything.

WHEN STILL...

MISSION 1 - LORD ROBERT LELDER

In west Bar after turning off light and dousing torch you are forced to nudge barkeeper in order to get all loot. East from Entrance is statuette. Area is well visible and further away is guard who can spot you. To get statuette you must move slowly along east wall. You will be forced to mantle on sofa to do that. In Guest Annex is the biggest problem. After turning light you must nudge stationary guard west, but there is patroller. You are safe from him in dark corner east from stationary guard. Also it's a good idea to try to nudge guard only when patroller is going west, because he's walking there later. Then go close to door and unlock it. Be careful, you aren't safe there from patroller. Afterwards you must quickly enter room. This and leaving can take couple of tries.

STATS:

Time: 1:06:48; Loot: 5458/5598
    Pockets Picked: 5/5; Locks Picked: 12
    Iron Beasts Destroyed: 0; Disabled: 0
    Secrets: 7/7

MISSION 2 - THE WAY

In order to ghost this mission and get all loot you need to douse 4 torches and 1 fireplace. That's why you need to gather all water arrows on your path. At the end of mission you must use gate switch to open path to exit. It triggers alarm. So after disabling alarm using gate switch will not only open gate, but also busts gate switch (gas flies out of wire and switch becomes unfrobbable). This is damage property (ghost bust #1).

STATS:

Time: 0:33:11; Loot: 2135/2135
    Pockets Picked: 8/8; Locks Picked: 5
    Secrets: 3/3

MISSION 3 - THE RITUAL

You must nudge Captain James left while avoiding getting spotted by patroller to get candlestick. To put Relic of All Sins on Hammers altar you must drop it from 2nd floor wooden beam, but before that moss the altar. After ringing bell all AIs will die automatically except one 2nd floor Hammerite. He and haunts will alert to the bodies. That's why I have Body Discovery stat.

STATS:

Time: 0:54:39; Loot: 7650/8175
    Pockets Picked: 5/5; Locks Picked: 3
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 3
    Secrets: 3/7

PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. Secret chest in Wine Cellar worth 100 must be skipped, because it's behind crate. Touching this crate will make it shatter, which is damage property.

MISSION 4 - THE MYSTERY

In Ruins there is spider near water. In water there are 4 pieces of loot. To get it you need to shoot 2 light mushrooms and douse brazier, then nudge green spider to stairs. It's not perfect darkness, so when you are close to his back, you must back off slowly. When spider is away you can jump into water safely.

In Orphanage is place with falling wooden planks. When you touch them, they will fall, clip through ground underwater and vanish. If you stay in front of wooden planks, save and reload, wooden planks will fall on their own. Since I wanted planks to not vanish I ran only on left plank and stayed on it. This way plank will stop just below surface of water. Then I saved and loaded, so other wooden planks started to fall. Quickly jump into water and try to block them with your body while being low underwater. 3 planks can easily block your path out of water, but if they are on different levels, it's possible to squeeze out by mantling on one of planks. This way I could go forward and leave all 3 wooden planks present in water.

STATS:

Time: 0:40:43; Loot: 5192/5192
    Pockets Picked: 2/2; Locks Picked: 1
    Secrets: 4/6

Last edited by Galaer; 2nd Dec 2021 at 14:35.

WHERE THE UNKNOWN LURKS

Easy and short castle/catacombs mission. Green spider patrolling cave can see with his back, so you should walk in front of him to get loot and go forward. I also tried to get loot from trapped chest in Catacombs. For that you must time 3 undead: haunt on this floor, zombie on 2nd floor and zombie in SE tower (I think he must be near top of tower, if he's at the bottom he can hear traps through wall). No matter how long I tried, I couldn't time these 3 AIs, so I just skipped this chest worth 150 loot.

STATS:

Time: 0:37:56; Loot: 3489/3944
    Pockets Picked: 1/1; Locks Picked: 2
    Secrets: 0/0

PERFECT GHOST: FAILED. Decided to skip trapped chest in Catacombs worth 150 loot. I have no idea if it's possible to time 3 undead to not hear trap.
    Last edited by Galaer; 2nd Dec 2021 at 14:34.

AMONG TWO STORMS

BEGINNING

Switch to Palmer, then use lever, open door and hide near lever. Go behind thief and hide under pipe, then douse all 5 torches in bar and grab Empty Jug. Loot other rooms and go to middle room. Switch to Garrett. From shadow on the right you can grab patroller's purse. He has a bit random patrol route. Crouch and go along right wall to thief. In basement go left and enter sewers. In my test run pair of thieves sticked together, in my ghost run they were walking away of each other. It was impossible to progress. I decided to return to the beginning, so maybe later thieves position will change allowing me to progress.

I switched to Palmer and returned to the beginning to leave Empty Jug for Garrett. You only need to dodge patrolling thief from left. Don't touch him as enemies can alert, so it's impossible to nudge them in this mission. Switch to Garrett and go to basement. Go right and fill jug with fuel from barrel. Pair of thieves changed their position a bit, but it's still impossible to progress. So return to starting point and leave Fuel for Palmer, then return with Palmer to middle room in bar.

SEWERS

With Garrett I returned to sewers. Thieves moved again and this time it was barely possible to run behind thief and climb on ladder without being spotted. Descend and go right to spiders. Go past light mushroom and wait for spider to walk right, then quickly go left. Along right wall go to dark tunnel and from shadow lean for book and purse. Return the same way, though now you must time green spider blindly.

Wait for female thief to turn around and go to her left. Dodge her when she turns. On the left is room with Palmer. I will go there later. Now you must time both stationary thieves and go right under portcullis. When thief will turn left go into passage. Run to left passage. You need to douse 2nd torch, but it will 2nd alert patroller. To avoid that go to stationary thief and steal his purse. He will 1st alert and this will allow you to douse torch. Go behind archer and dodge him from left. Douse torch in next area.

On opposite side is ledge with vent above it. You must strafe jump+mantle there and mantle into passage for some secret loot. Then drop into water. Here is body with purse and Safe key behind bricks. There is also 1 water arrow that spawns every 1 minute. I wait here to get 5 extra water arrows. Then I climbed on pipe. Instead of using it I doused torch near thief's post and strafe jumped+mantled on ledge with ladder.

THIEVES HIDEOUT - GARRETT'S ROUTE

Douse other torch and go to metal bridge. Activate lever and douse torch behind grate and another torch behind locked gate (here stationary thief may 2nd alert, so be careful) for Palmer. Go to bunkroom, douse plant and take Worm. Then jump into left corner on bed and read book. Go to next room. It's impossible to grab secret loot worth 285 behind banner without slashing it. You can also rope up to wooden beam for secret purple box. Grab also Candle.

Time to return to 2 stationary thieves in sewers. So first drop on ledge and into water. Here I replenish my water arrows and go to patrolling archer. He may be tricky to dodge - you need to crouch run behind him and dodge him from left without touching him. 2 stationary thieves may be troublesome, but it's possible to run to shadow despite female thief looking at gate. For Palmer shoot rope arrow into wooden beam and leave him Candle, Worm and Safe key, then return to thieves hideout. As Palmer take items and jump over gate. You could also mantle over gate without rope arrow, but it may be useful.

THIEVES HIDEOUT - PALMER'S ROUTE

Here is thief walking around right table, there are also 2 stationary thieves in passage. Ge behind thief to generator and use Fuel to refill it. Ride elevator down for Wrench. Ride up. Return to shadow. Now you need to time female thief and this patroller. You are safe on both stairs. Bunkroom is well visible. You can hide in bathroom or crouch on lower stepl leading to kitchen. Sleeping guards don't alert to your footsteps, but they alert to rope arrow and there is purse on wooden beam. To get it you must time patroller to go left and stationary thief on the right to look away, then jump on 1st bed, jump up, take purse and quickly hide in kitchen.

In kitchen take water arrow and Skillet, use it on oven, use Candle and douse it to grab Wax Impression. Go to vent through dining room and use Wrench on it. Enter it and go right. Sneak along right wall past thief. In last room open safe to read code and use Worm on bottle. Go back to vault and take Scepter from it and Master key.

ESCAPE

Open gate with metal bridge on the other side and go through it to place where Garrett found Candle. Use Wax Impression on key. Time to leave and I think Palmer's route is the best exit for both Garrett and Palmer. So bring Palmer back to his starting point and switch to Garrett. Go to bunkroom with locked chests. You must time patroller and right thief. Right chest is easy to open. Just unlock it and return to lower step near kitchen, then in next round take loot from it. Middle chest is harder as you can only picklock it for 1 second and then quickly run to lower step. So you will be forced to do it 4 times before you will get loot. Afterwards return to Palmer's starting point.

STATS:

Time: 1:12:40; Loot: 6389/7489
    Pockets Picked: 4/5; Locks Picked: 3
    Secrets: 4/6

PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. You must skip loot worth 285 behind banner in Thieves Hideout.
    Last edited by Galaer; 2nd Dec 2021 at 14:33.

ASHCOURT

Ghost run fails right at the beginning of mission. You must break 2 wooden planks under elevator to progress (ghost bust #1). This also alerts 2 guards and make them very sensitive. After getting out of water it's good to douse torch in their room, so you will grab purse. But don't go through this room as they can see you even if you are in full shadow. Instead you can frob lever behind locked door. Also you need to be careful to not get spotted by hyper sensitive patroller through wooden gate as this gate doesn't block view for him.

I'm skipping loot from sinks in Theater's and Raymonde's Mansion's kitchens as both places are well visible and have female servant in front of them. I think it's possible to get these pieces of loot with invisibility potions (there are 2 in this mission). But Theater's sink has lots of water and it's deep. To get there quietly you would be forced to rope down quickly, take loot and mantle out. No idea if it's possible while invisibility potion is active. In Theater there is guard post before bar with noble with Bedroom key. Dousing gas lamp in front of archer will 2nd alert knight. To do it you must 1st alert him first and then douse gas lamp. You can do that by shooting water arrow into wall. I also rope down to get bottle from bottom of bath in Steward's Room in Raymonde's Mansion. And I'm skipping triggering kill objective as it requires me to do long detour from Docks back to Theater.

STATS:

Time: 1:00:32; Loot: 15990/16897
    Pockets Picked: 8/16; Locks Picked: 9

Last edited by Galaer; 2nd Dec 2021 at 14:32.

THE BODY SNATCHERS

Ghost run starts after reaching castle. You must douse left torch and nudge haunt a bit to get to gate, then steal Yellow Crystal and use it to open gate. Then douse both torches near entrance and upper left torch to get to 3 water arrows and go along left wall to entrance. Castle is easy to ghost. Problem is with haunt in front of Tower. Even with doused torch I couldn't get close to him without getting spotted, so I was forced to KO him (ghost bust #1). In Tower I slash banner with 410 loot inside (ghost bust #2). Max loot is 2410 and loot requirement is 2000, so it's possible to skip this loot if you get every other piece of loot. I failed to find 100 loot. That's why I slash banner.

Then you need to go down to the basement. To enter just douse 3 torches and run along right wall inside. Here is acid, which you need to use on chest in Tower to open it (ghost bust #3). Read scroll to open wall in basement. Time to kill Largo. To spawn him you must kill his 2 clones (ghost bust #4-5). All 3 opponents has ability to track you, but they don't do that immediately. You have couple of seconds to KO them, then pick up their bodies and throw them, so your sword will not slash through them. Killing them will trigger cutscene in some ballroom - few nobles will fall unconscious while others will see that and that's the reason for body discovery stat to show up. Go to maid's room on 3rd floor to finish this mission.

STATS:

Time: 0:30:36; Loot: 2310/2410
    Pockets Picked: 5/8; Locks Picked: 2
    Back Stabs: 2; Knock Outs: 4
    Damage Dealt: 82; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 3
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 3

BREATHING CORPSES

Huge catacombs mission. There is a lot of going back and forth for key items. Ghosting is pretty easy though. You get a lot of water and moss arrows. At first I thought it's impossible to grab loot through banners, but I was wrong. It's just hard to highlight items. Still, I was forced to skip 37 loot in secret passage behind banner.

STATS:

Time: 2:07:32; Loot: 14467/14679
    Pockets Picked: 1/1; Locks Picked: 19
    Secrets: 4/5

PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. 37 loot in secret passage behind banner must be skipped.

MIDNIGHT

Extra mission hidden within Breathing Corpses zip file and protected with password hidden somewhere within Breathing Corpses FM. It's a short house mission with a bit broken objectives, but mission can be finished. There is no enemies and at the end exit door get destroyed by itself.

STATS:

Time: 0:02:39; Loot: 0/0
    Pockets Picked: 0/2; Locks Picked: 0

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 49141516171819