TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3813181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: FMs - Ghost/Perfect Thief Results (Part 9) [SPOILERS]

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SIR AGUTT?

Outside can easily be ghosted by running along right wall. You must leave last urn on the right in catacombs for later as it spawns 2 spiders and they will block corridor. Castle has lots of patrollers and they have good range of seeing, so you must be careful to not get spotted from far away. After completing objective with Lord Agutt, new knight near front door spawns and he may be problematic. You must skip bonus objective of finding 10 magic rolling pins from cook's room as it's behind banner and it can't be frobbed through it.

When you get doll and complete all objectives return to catacombs. There are 2 new spiders. In corridor with urns douse 3 torches, go behind spider to corner and douse torch near green spider. Give doll to girl for secret loot and return for urn from corridor and lean for it. Spiders will fall down, but in darkness they will not see you. Exit is in well lighten area and there are guards nearby, but you only need to time archer, so it's not very hard. I completed 2 bonus objectives by returning wedding ring to servant from small house and giving doll to ghost girl.

STATS:

Time: 0:17:30; Loot: 2352/2352
    Pockets Picked: 3/6; Locks Picked: 2
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 0
    Damage Dealt: 0; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 0
    Iron Beasts Destroyed: 0; Disabled: 0
    Secrets: 1/1

GHOST: SUCCESS
    PERFECT GHOST: SUCCESS

HEIST AT NIGHT

To enter sewers without taking damage you must drop crate, but due to water below, crate will not be solid. So instead of dropping you must put crate near hole and then push it into hole by bumping into it. Then you must go behind thief and dodge him from left. House is harder. You must time 2 patrollers and go to stairs. Upstairs there is another patroller. Visit library with another patroller for 9 coin stacks. Then visit bathroom for 2 candlesticks and enter noble's bedroom. Hide behind pillar and wait for noble. Go behind him and dodge him from right (sometimes you will be forced to dodge him from left though) and picklock chest. Since it's a long picklock you will need to repeat that 2 more times. Also steal key from noble. Enter next room and when noble will leave take purse. Go behind noble and dodge him. Return to stairs.

Go behind patroller to last room on right for water arrows. Because 2 patrollers have the same length of their patrol routes, you can only go to stairs when guard is walking right. Go to room near stairs and douse fire. Take 2 bottles and nudge woman to door. Return to room with water arrows. When guard will go left enter last room and hide in shadow on the right. Take everything from table and go to 2nd shadow. Lean to open door and strafe run there. Enter catacombs.

Go behind haunt and dodge him. Because loot objective is the only objective in this mission I'm gonna to skip loot from 1st room for now. In center room lean for 2 urns. Go left and slowly sneak past zombie. Cancel mantle to quietly drop into water and get all loot possible. One urn is outside your reach and you will need to do mantle cancel to drop into right water. Then return to 1st room and take all loot. And mission will end.

STATS:

Time: 0:19:52; Loot: 2315/2315
    Pockets Picked: 2/2; Locks Picked: 2
    Secrets: 0/0

TURN OF THE TIDE

I suspect that this is another mission made for ghosting as it's very easy. There are some fights in it. I triggered battle inside inn to get invisibility potion for end mission battles. It wasn't needed, but I learned that thieves from inn are enemies to thieves patrolling city. So some thieves died and Hammerites from priory got alerted. Other fights are 3 thieves vs haunt in catacombs. Thieves have no chance. And of course final battles between thieves and Hammerites that can create some mess, but since enemies don't see you, then after battle aren't very sensitive. Because of battles I got body discovery stat.

In my test run Hammerite patrolling 2nd floor fell down and started to walk in place in front of entrance door, so it was impossible to enter. There is purple box worth 100 loot. In my ghost run I had no such problems. To get purse from front door Hammerite I went through church to front door and blocked left door while closing right door and grabbed purse before patroller would spot me. I skipped a secret near church, because it requires cutting banner and nugget behind it can be taken through it. In catacombs are traps that can hurt haunts. Also I forgot to grab 1 urn from catacombs worth 20 loot. I noticed this at the end of mission and I didn't want to return for it.

STATS:

Time: 1:07:51; Loot: 6791/7256
    Pockets Picked: 10/15; Locks Picked: 12
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 1
    Secrets: 1/2

PERFECT GHOST: POSSIBLE

A WATER ARROW IN THE FIRE

There is lots of walking in this mission. Also the only source of light are gas torches. Guards can't relight them, because they are too high for them and if they try, they will stand under gas torches forever. After looting garden I roped up to 2nd floor balcony to grab water arrows, Vault key and complete daughter's objectives. 1st floor has lots of patrollers, but overall it's easy. The only challenge is fountain room. It requires dousing blue fire under ceiling and 2 gas torches. If patroller is too close to gas torch we are dousing, then servant will go into search mode. After dousing you must moss outside corner of fountain and very quietly enter it to grab all coins. Then mantle up and fall on moss.

STATS:

Time: 0:45:58; Loot: 54980/55230
    Pockets Picked: 20/22; Locks Picked: 4
    Secrets: 6/6

TORN APART

Old report failed ghost run at least once (it's indicated by regular font of mission name). So I thought that if it's possible to ghost same mission it will be because of new techniques discovered or because of new mantle. So far I couldn't successfully ghost missions reported as impossible to ghost, but this mission is different. In this mission new mantle saves the day.

First problem is getting to 2nd floor. Upstairs key is in chest in church, but it's protected by super fast thief who vanish after dealing some damage. That's a bust. But it's possible to climb to 2nd floor from courtyard. You must mantle on tomb, then at wooden ledge above fountain, back off a little to mantle on top of dome and then mantle to metal railing.

This mission has very long picklocks. Luckily you can skip 2 of them by jumping to central balcony - this skip picklocking chest with Bedroom key and picklocking portcullis blocking our path to bedroom. In basement are 4 doors on both sides. Treasure key is in 2nd right room, but there is a gimmick here too. If you open one of 4 doors super fast thief will teleport inside and he will stay there. There is only one thief who can spawn in basement, so open any room other than room with key, close door and go grab Treasure key.

Hell Talisman triggers new treebeast to show up. Now you can ghost this room by mantling on metal fence and then running along wall to exit. Final challenge is single treebeast blocking corridor, but if you wait couple of minutes you will notice that treebeast will nudge itself right allowing you to go past him along left wall.

STATS:

Time: 0:19:32; Loot: 1903/2023
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 4

THIEF - THE CHAIN PROJECT

This is collab mission made by couple of FM creators. Mission start from obligatory fight with guard who must be killed (excused by objective), but we are falling right in front of him, so he immediately attack us (ghost bust #1). Door will open and the next area is hub. Touch ring slot on the left to get new objective. Then go straight to teleporting book leading to Pirate Area.

PIRATE AREA

You get 4 rope arrows. Use them to rope down to grab statuette on wooden ledge, then return to top and jump into sea for Ring of Vlad. Avoid wooden planks on the floor as they can break and go to cave. Here is lying pirate zombie. The problem with him is despite him lying he can still see you, so jumping over him will lead to 3rd alert. You can only ghost him by jumping in place behind him, so he will slowly stand up. Then he rotates 360 degrees along right side, so when he will start turning, strafe run along left wall. You will receive only 1st alert from him.

You have 2 paths. Go right first. Here is extremely sensitive spider. He can spot you even without looking towards you if you aren't in shadow. Since you can't mantle into passage you must jump on edge of stone. Then you must fall down while crouching. Even if surface below is quiet, spider can still go into search mode if he will hear any noise. Go for loot while spider is on the other side of pillar. Other path goes left and it has hidden attic and another lying pirate zombie with red key. Rope up and teleport back to hub.

BUNCH OF SHORT AREAS

Use Ring of Vlad to raise portcullis and run to fountain. Here is another guard who must be killed (excused by objective). He has Demagogue's key. There is also house with 2 goblets and 2 keys and levers that finally will open exit to hub. It's pretty easy to ghost. Demagogue's Area is also mostly easy. Scroll gives you new objective.Problematic part is water drop that hurts a lot. But you can nullify damage by dropping flares just before ground. Also don't forget to grab Lump of Lead at the top of pool. At the end of 2nd bridge is also secret with water arrows. Then you must dodge zombie from left. To escape use window near Crystal to drop into river.

Next door leads to 3 areas (Mechanist Area, Pagan Area and Undead Area) in 3 directions and down to alchemist. Go to alchemist, take 4 moss arrows and use Lump of Lead on smoking bowl to get nugget and complete bonus objective. Go to Mechanist Area and along right wall go to purse. Pagan Area is too well lighten to get there, but there is cave on the left leading to house. Go left and nudge Hammerite slightly forward, then dodge haunt from left and ride floating sofa to nicked's key. Return to hub and open grate. There is 8 water arrows, 2 rope arrows, 3 invisibility potions and Unholy Dagger of Vlad. Time to visit Undead Area.

UNDEAD AREA

Easy to ghost. Just go along left wall. After looting it go right and use Unholy Dagger on holy fountain. Small crypt has ghost haunt who right now is neutral to us. There are 4 water arrows and hammer on altar. Taking this hammer will make ghost haunt our enemy, but you need it for one of objectives. So you must douse 6 torches around altar (you can douse 2 torches at once by shooting water arrow into wall between them). Then take hammer and hide in side niche.

Ghost haunt will immediately turn around and go to altar, then he enters 2nd alert, but after 10-15 seconds he calms down and return to his patrol route. That's why I think that his 2nd alert is scripted and is excusable for ghost run. Then go behind him to exit and go to Pagan Area. Here you must use invisibility potion to run past treebeasts and apes. On stairs are lockpicks and in bar you will find Random_Taffer's key. The path forward leads to area with many ghost busts. It doesn't have any items necessary to complete any main objectives, but it has most of loot in this mission and it's absolutely necessary to visit it to complete loot objective.

DANGEROUS AREA

When you enter next room 2 green spiders will spawn and attack you. Even if you use invisibility potion spiders will alert to people from bar as you can't close door fast enough. But I noticed that if you go along left wall spiders will not spawn. Next is big pressure plate on floor. It can't be jumped over and it summons frog (neutral to us) and body parts that alert frog. But I noticed that sometimes if you strafe run through pressure tile, frog and body parts will not spawn. Then run along right wall and trigger cannon. It will destroy giant machine blocking way (damage property) and alert engineer and 2 treebeasts (ghost bust #2). When treebeast is looking right, go left behind tree. When treebeast will calm down go forward while heaving tree blocking treebeast's view. Go to cave.

Shoot switch behind portcullis with moss arrow, then go back and take 3 eggs from chests and purple box. To progress you must kill archers (ghost bust #3). To do it you need to use one of eggs. I chose spider egg and it resulted with lag, so it's better to use human egg. Portcullis will raise and this time switch will summon 2nd switch and pressing it will spawn door. Go there and take arrows. You must kill frog to raise another portcullis (ghost bust #4). Below are alerted Mechanists. You don't need to kill them. The problem is that after spinning 2 masks in front of exit door will spawn mine and disarming it will make metal noise and alert everyone. Plus I don't think that 2 invisibility potions are enough to stay invisible for long enough. So I decided to kill Mechanists with robot egg (ghost bust #5). You must throw it in ceiling candle to be the most effective, you don't want bot to get stuck into shooting into inside of wall and damaging itself, which will never end this battle. Bot is indestructible and it can also detonate mine.

Next area is about parks and metal shafts. Go to 1st shaft. Climb ladder and quickly jump to 2nd ladder. 1st ladder and floor will vanish after door will close. Go to 2nd shaft and use hidden lever on the left of entrance. Go left and take key from under bed for extra loot. This makes floor to vanish in 2nd shaft. Drop on invisible ladder and use lever to go to 2nd park with 4 masks. Douse 4 torches, then use 4 masks starting from left. 3 Mechanists and tiara will spawn. Go to unlocked door to 3rd shaft.

When door will close floor will vanish, so you must shoot rope arrow into wood around grate on ceiling and quickly climb up. In 3rd park lever spawns boss, so prepare your sword to immediately kill him (ghost bust #6). It will summon diamond and door to 4th shaft. Also be careful to not KO boss as he turns into bunch of priests heads and it's impossible to kill him anymore. 4th shaft is the same like 3rd shaft, but floor is transparent. At the end press switch behind north banner. Swim to portcullis and picklock it. You will need to return for air after using square lockpick.

Now you are in Mechanist Church. There is 1 patroller visiting this place. Here are 2 secrets that you can trigger, but you can't really grab reward from them. After taking 1st urn bunch of ghosts appear. You can use invisibility potion to escape, but I had no idea how many invisibility potions I will need in future, so I decided to skip it. Urn is worth 750 loot. 2nd urn makes ladder disappear and you are stuck down there for all eternity. This urn is worth 250 loot. Read note to get new objective.

In church douse 2 torches to grab Gear from priestess. In basement I doused 2 torches. 2 patrollers stand for a long time under gear door, but they will eventually move away. There is a lot of loot and Golden Skull in safe. New scroll will appear. Now exit from basement is guarded by 2 newly spawned Mechanists and area is well lighten, so use invisibility potion to get out. Use underwater passage to return to area with raised statue. There is new Mechanist patrolling around. His patrol is a bit random and this area is well lighten, so you will be forced to wait underwater for him to move away. Your target is north cross statue, which will teleport you back to hub.

PRISON

This is last area you must visit - last door on the right. Book will teleport you to Prison. Quickly take key from patrolling thief. Stay away from prisoners, so they will not alert to you. The rest of Prison is mostly easy. The problem is only Jerri's Room. Run along left wall and quickly picklock chest for next key. If you wait with unlocking chest, woman will go into search mode.

To climb rocks to cave near Castle you must wait for patroller to go away from tower, then drop on wall when guard is walking away of tower again. Go behind him into room with lever and use it. It will open gate and spawn 3 craymen. This will start fight between guard and craymen (ghost bust #7). Go to buried tunnel at the end of 2nd floor and wait for craymen to run to 2nd floor. Then us passage to gate and grab key from smoke. This completes another objective. Unlock metal door and return to hub. Go to starting point to finish this mission.

STATS:

Time: 1:04:10; Loot: 3533/4773
    Pockets Picked: 12/21; Locks Picked: 6
    Back Stabs: 2; Knock Outs: 0
    Damage Dealt: 76; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 4
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 2
    Secrets: 3/3

GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE

Thanks, updated. Been busy for a while, but getting back into Thief now. Might have a video + report out in a few days time.

Game: Thief 2
    FM: The Turning of the Leaves [1 Million Units Contest]

Ghost - Failed
    Perfect Thief - Failed
    Supreme Ghost - Failed
    Perfect Supreme - Failed
    Time - 1:31:23
    Loot - 4510/4710 (Supreme: 4138)
    Pockets Picked - 1/1
    Secrets - 6/7
    Locks Picked - 9
    Backstabs - 0, Knockouts - 0
    Damage dealt - 0, Damage taken - 0
    Healing taken - 0, Other Kills - 0, Bodies Discovered - 0
    Consumables - 1 Invisibility Potion, 1 Wolfsbane Grenade

See the entire report with screenshots here!
    Loot list here.
    YouTube let's play here!

Comments:
    This is my favorite mission from the 1 Million Units Contest from 2021. This and Alcazar were in a league of their own, in my opinion, although the contest overall hosted a high average quality. Nickedís drenched forest is rich in atmosphere and story, packed full of secrets and hidden surprises. Modern looking custom content is normally not my cup of tea, but this one has great gameplay to boot, which makes for a stellar combo. Do not miss this gem!

Forest
    I had quite the laundry list of objectives right from the start, despite not being on a voluntary mission. More were also to spawn later. For now I had to find some weapons, figure out who was responsible for my kidnapping, and break into the thievesí hideout in order to retrieve my stolen chalice. I also had to pick up 3,200 worth of valuables, as well as retrieving my lockpicks.

Not much to report from the initial part of the forest. Got a sword in the hut so I could whack down the foliage north of the river (image below). This is not counted as property damage. Decided in the ghost discussion thread a little while back was to exclude natural, non-constructed objects as property. From here I needed to choose my path. In order to complete all the hidden objectives, I needed to manufacture some objects in the machine in the thievesí hideout. The problem was, in order to make the wolfsbane grenade, I needed to obtain bloodroot, only found in the temple. Getting into the temple required lockpicks, which was only found in the thievesí hideout. In conclusion, I had to make two trips to the hideout.

I went through the caves and reached the cabin, picking up some flowers along the way. Took the bolt cutters, but didnít use them on the basement footlocker. It could be picked open using my lockpicks later, and Iíd have to return here to cure Rebecca anyways. Headed south to the catacombs to get the coffinrot fungus. Also cleaned the church while I was here, primarily due to the shack key. I didnít raid the cultist village now, but I did steal the two loot items from the northwest hut. I could take them by leaning in from the steps by the north entrance (image below). The patrolling cultist had to be in the hut and the stationary one facing away, but it wasnít that tough.

Hideout
    I did not find a way past the entry gate to the hideout without breaking the padlock. This was discussed shortly after the release of this mission to be property damage. The padlock does end up looking the same as if you used lockpicks on it, but obviously bolt cutters would cause an irreversible change to the lock. There might be a way to clip through the gate, but I havenít been able to. I honestly think the NewDark clipping maneuver (occasionally referred to as ďgentle clipĒ) should be removed from the engine in a future update, as it completely breaks the game. And I honestly think it should be disallowed in the Ghost rules, despite being an engine exploit. Since Supreme doesnít allow for such exploits regardless, I didnít think any more of it. It was a bust, but as a result of design only, not from bad ghosting.

After gaining entry, I couldnít close the gate without alerting the nearby frog. The door bumped into the padlock left on the ground, making a huge clang. The thief didnít hear it if he was in the nearby shed. I could move the padlock with a water arrow, but the frog heard that as well. Iíd try to find a different way and hopefully solve this problem later. I took the thiefís key instead of the one from the toolbox in the alley. The key had to be returned to the top of the box, which also made a loud clunk. This could be done without a bust, but only if the thief was in the shed at the same time as the frog was at the farthest point in its patrol. It was easier to just grab it off his belt.

I could not enter the hideout basement while the thieves were having their conversation. They didnít alert at the time, but they would give settling remarks later, indicating they had indeed hear the door. One of them came upstairs and stood by the fire. I could sneak down at that time. Next the bar posed an issue. A patrolling thief had a short route between the nearby wine cellar and the bar counter. Itís one of those annoying patrols where he stopped for a few seconds at either end. Itís annoying because he doesnít first alert while standing still, but will give a settling remark once he resumes his patrol, indicating he did alert. Kind of like the other guys in the first room, except they didnít alert because they were in the middle of a conversation. What I had to do was block the door to the wine cellar as he opened it, then hide between the barrels in the next room after getting the loot in there (see image). Then I had to sneak out when he was by the table and close the door as he was coming out, so that he frobbed it open before it made noise. I had to do this while the other patrolling thief that walked between here and the kitchen was away.

Two thieves in the barracks had a conversation that triggered a new objective, then they started patrolling. I waited with this as long as I could so that I had fewer patrollers to deal with. The next issue was the kitchen. One stationary thief in there had random pivots; east, south and west. I had to have him face east when I opened the door (image above). I also had to make it over to the pantry and grab the plate in the sink without him turning away from that position. Itís just one of those randomized moves that could be successful on the first or tenth try.

Margotís bedroom was surprisingly easy. I could only open the door when she was stopped at the western end of the room, otherwise she first alerted. Again this was a situation where she only gave settling remarks if I alerted her when she didnít patrol, but Iíve learnt the ways to anticipate and detect that. The northeast corner of her room was the best and only place to hide safely (image above). She didnít hear her safe opening. The bedroom east of Margotís chambers had another patroller. The biggest issue here was him not alerting to me using the doors. He stopped in three different locations. I could hide in the secret chamber behind the banner and wait for him to leave (image below). Once I realized this, it was simple enough. Cleaned the armory and returned the armory key to Margotís safe afterwards. These last rooms wouldíve been a pain with those two extra patrollers roaming around.

Then I went for the machine room to make myself some equipment. Getting through the archery range wasnít that tough once I found I could hug the partition on the left side. The end of the range underneath the target was dark. Neither of the guys in here alerted to the secret panel opening. They did however alert to heavy items dropping out of the machine, like inert potions or mine bulbs, even if the secret panel was closed. Eavesdropping, I could hear them roaming around in hunt mode. I could muffle the drop with something soft to eliminate this problem. Flowers didnít work, but the instruction manual from the table worked just fine.

Next I wanted to get the coins from the guard station further up the hall. The stationary thief in there alerted to the door, so I had to go in through the left window. He pivoted back and forth, always turning towards the window I was in. In order to get the coins without alerts, I had to wait for him to face south long enough, which of course is totally random. The only way to get them was to sneak along the eastern wall, crouch, then quickly lean around the corner and grab them (image below). If I held the lean too long, he alerted. There was only a few inches to spare, but I managed to sneak back with no comments before he turned back around. One of the guards from the upcoming conversation also stationed himself in there, which made it impossible to get the loot then. Unfortunately, both of these thieves alerted to picking open the door to the storeroom, which meant the loot in here had to be skipped for Supreme. Sad, but true.

Back outside I finally found a way to move the padlock enough for me to close the gate. I could simply use one of the flowers (see image), as they were completely silent! I even tried with a scouting orb I had made in the machine before realizing the baffling truth.

Cultists
    Before robbing the temple, I needed the wand from the cultist village. I headed through the catacombs again, but took the southern route. I had to skip some loot for all ghost modes. Two hammers were hidden behind a banner and only cutting it was gonna let me pass (image below).

Coming from the south, the cultist village wasnít that bad except for the northeast hut. This was the one that held the required wand and also a coin pair. A stationary cultist heard the door open, so I had to use the window. There was one other hut too where the door couldnít be used, but the goblet in there was easily accessible from the outside walkway. The northwestern hut was worse, but I found I could mantle up from the east side silently (first image below). There was a very convenient pillar here that blocked the light source further west. However, the stationary cultist could not face east after this point, as he would instantly catch me. He had three facing angles. If dropping onto the outer ledge of the walkway, I was able to lean over and grab the wand from here, but I could not reach the coins this way. To get those, I had to sneak along the extremely thin ledge on the north side of the hut. It was so thin I couldnít even let go of the run button, as that would make me slide off within a second or two. Pushing along the wall like this and hoping the cultist wouldnít turn east, I got over to the window and could grab the coins (second image below). Dropping into the water was silent. I had first tried getting the coins by leaping from the corner of the walkway where I reached and got the wand, but this I was never able to do without alerting the cultist to hunt mode. This was a pretty reliable alternative, plus Supreme clean.

Temple
    The exit to the east took me to the templeís front entrance. Unfortunately, the first unavoidable enemy comment came when picking the lock on the temple door. There was another stationary cultist outside that heard the lockpicks (image below). I decided to clean the entire inside first, getting all the loot I could. The idea was to light the upstairs braziers with the wand in order to access the hidden switches downstairs. This spawned several patrolling ghosts, making it very difficult to sneak through successfully. Instead, I found I could light the braziers through the windows from the outside, then reenter via the open front doors. This was a lot easier, as I at most had to deal with one or two of the ghosts at a time.

The innermost tomb brought more Supreme busts. I had to turn off the loud arrow traps by flipping the two levers; that it itself was not a bust. However, rearming them is required if possible, which would set off the traps instantly. I thus left them disarmed, which ended up being a Supreme bust. Furthermore, I had to drink the invisibility potion in order to get out of the tomb unseen (image below). The hideous skeleton monster would spot me immediately if not. I managed to get the idol, leave the tomb and get to the secret room by the front entrance before the potion wore off. I had to reflip the lever in here in order to close the gate to the bottom tomb. Then I timed the ghost in this room in order to leave safely. The outside cultist had to be facing away for me to get out. He gave another first alert when closing up the front doors though.

All I had to do now was go back to the thievesí hideout and make the wolfsbane grenade. Luckily, I could heal Rebecca from the dark doorway outside the cage (see image). I was worried I had to hit her dead on and thus getting an alert, but this could be done Supreme clean. The hidden objective of finding the entire map was not possible for Supreme, as you had to enter all the village huts in order to map them. The last objective was lighting the fire in the hut by the start, using the firewood, firelighters and flint & steel. I managed to do it and close the door before the mission ended, but there was less than 1 second to spare. The easier thing wouldíve been to not take the frying pan at the start of the mission, and let that be the mission-ending trigger.

Notes:
    - Busted Ghost when breaking the padlock to the thievesí hideout courtyard using the bolt cutters. This is considered property damage and not allowed for any mode.
    - Had to skip all 372 loot in the thievesí storeroom for Supreme. The nearby thieves heard my lockpicks.
    - Skipped 200 worth of loot in the hidden tomb in the catacombs for all Ghost modes. Slashing the banner is property damage and not allowed.
    - Triggered a first alert from the stationary cultist outside the templeís main entrance. He heard the lockpicks. Got a second one leaving when closing the doors.
    - Had to use an invisibility potion in order to obtain the Idol of Blood safely. Allowed for Ghost, but a bust to Supreme.
    - Couldnít rearm the two traps in the templeís basement tomb. Supreme busts.
    - You cannot get the hidden objective of mapping the whole forest for Supreme. Three of the village huts trigger first alerts when opening the doors, and these are required to enter in order to be mapped.
    - During my let's play, the stats registered 1 kill, but no damage dealt. I have no clue what that kill is from, but I call Dromed shenanigans.
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

DANCING WITH THE DEAD

MISSION 1 - A RIFT IN THE LOOT

Small city mission with a ghost bust at the end. Taking last vase trigger alarm and spawns Hammerites and they see us. I also skipped purse worth 45 loot behind window as it requires to break it.

STATS:

Time: 0:02:31; Loot: 157/203
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 1

MISSION 2 - DEEP ANALYSIS

LEVEL 4

We start with 8 HP and we are forced to eat rat. In result we vomit lockpicks and lose 5 HP. This damage I decided to excuse for ghost run. Also eating rat triggers chemical ghost. Now you must sneak to guard post door and grab Red key from Hammerite through wall. Then get back your equipment and read note or looting vault objective. Go to room with dead bodies to get new objectives and go through wall. Avoid falling into water as the only way out is by breaking wooden planks. Because of that I'm skipping crystal worth 25 loot. Go to Level 3.

LEVEL 3

Put 4 crates near elevator with unfrobbable gate, then go to watch experiment. Lots of undead will spawn and kill Hammerites. Save and go to next lab. Here you must have luck and have undead leave this room via double door. Descend for Grey key from table and use ladder to descend to lava. Do jumps on pipes and push switch (he's in randomized location somewhere in this room. Go for 1st secret. Unfortunately you can't grab your reward as it's behind glass. Use ladder to return upstairs. You can't progress to double door as lab is watched by stationary zombie and patrolled by haunt. You must return to elevator where you put crates. Gate has opened. Bring 4 crates to higher level.

LEVEL 2

Here is stationary haunt and patrolling slowly skeleton. You need to bring 4 crates past hangar door with blue lamp under cables on ceiling. Intended way into vault requires cutting this cables, but there are holes on ceiling and it's possible to mantle through one of them with help of 4 crates. But first I need code for vault and it's randomized. To solve it you need 2 readables. Dodge haunt from left. Go downstairs for chest with 6 water arrows, then return to Level 2. Go north for 3 moss arrows, then go to neutral watcher. In church douse 4 torches. Here are Vault Instructions lying on floor. Go to library.

Near hammer wall is secret switch to animal prison. It's unnecessary to go there. Wait for haunt to go right and go behind him. Rope up to bookcase for Map. Then go behind haunt and grab 3 bottles. Hide in left niche and turn off light. Mantle on bookcase. Now you must fall quietly on floor (target lower part of bookcase, grab bottle in corner and quickly mantle back on bookcase before ghost will return. Drop on edge of table. Then go to stairs and loot 2nd floor of library.

LEVEL 1

Go to conference room. Here is Fairy Tale scroll needed for vault. It's location is randomized. It can be on haunt at the balcony (like in my test run) or on stage (like in my ghost run). Turn off light and shoot moss arrow at other light switch to loot audience seats. Go to overseer and quickly turn off light. Take 1 water arrow and all loot. Go to solve BATH puzzle and grab book. Return to corridor and go downstairs and then use other stairs to return to 1st floor.

Here I decided to douse 5 torches, so ghosting corridor with stationary haunt and 2 patrollers will be easier. Send elevator up and moss it. Your target is elevator at the end. You must send it up. It will fail and you must power up this elevator. You aren't safe here, so it's a good idea to open barracks door while running to this elevator. Return to stairs and run along left wall past hole. In storage is Electric Fuse and tunnel to upper ledge in church. Mantle over statue and go through secret wall to dining room for more loot. Then drop downstairs to Level 2.

ESCAPE

Dodge haunt and go to power room. Use fuse and go to crates under elevator. Do stack of 3 crates under hole near cables, take 4th crate and mantle on stack. While standing drop crate under you and jump on it. Mantle up and open vault. Loot vault and take secret purse from under elevator. Return to elevator on Level 1 and ride it up.

Open wall and quickly close door. Wait for skeleton to calm down, then go behind him to gate. Jump from lying part of wall to wall above gate. In tower is secret chest with slow fall potion and purse. Go to warehouse and rope up through hole in ceiling to find final secret. unfortunately to escape you must break 2 lower wooden planks, which alerts undead from warehouse and people from city (ghost bust). Luckily people are neutral to you. Slowly go on wooden beam and drop on torch and street. Mission will end now.

STATS:

Time: 1:15:11; Loot: 4925/5000
    Pockets Picked: 3/6; Locks Picked: 5
    Damage Dealt: 0; Damage Taken: 5; Healing Taken: 0
    Secrets: 6/6

DERELICT DOCK DISTRICT

Another city mission with undead. Mostly it's pretty easy to ghost. I don't turn on power in city until the end of mission. This makes city part easy to ghost. You can go to ship by mantling on metal fence near small spider from awning. You can return by mantling on wall corner and then on metal fence. When you power on city you will be forced to sneak through warehouse. In sewers you will need to jump over canal to avoid skeleton and picklock box behind barrels. There is bonus objective about killing bird, which I skipped. After killing it it explodes with power of explosive device, so you need to stay farther away from it. Because of that I was worrying that I will not hear alerts made by patrolling undead and spider. I also was really confused by escape boat not being frobbable after completing all objectives. I thought it was bug. It took me some time to realize that I must leave ship's vault open and then escape boat became frobbable.

STATS:

Time: 0:56:53; Loot: 2964/3279
    Pockets Picked: 1/1; Locks Picked: 9
    Secrets: 4/4

LONMORE

MISSION 1 - LONMORE SOUTH

In haunted house are spiders that can only see with their back (even patrolling spiders). So when spiders are walking towards you, you are safe, but if they are walking away from you, they can spot you. The hardest loot in this mission is in dining room guarded by stationary green spider. He also see with their back and he turns towards table for 1 second. Only during this time you can progress through room to goblet on table. Because of that it's also impossible to nudge spider. And you aren't safe crouching behind table - spider still can spot you. You must move to SE corner first and then to NE corner. In SE corner you can't see spider, so you must blindly time his turn. Then you must time spider's turn and run to grab goblet and then hide back in shadow. And you also need to run back. I'm surprised that lordhern decided to get this loot during his ironman ghost run as it's extremely easy to get spotted by this spider.

Grabbing Attic key spawns zombie woman, but I only found ladder there, so I decided to skip this key. During my test run one of NPC - Selma didn't spawn, so I couldn't get one of pickpockets. I think it may be related to visiting hangman's room before her. Bank is also troublesome to ghost mostly because of watcher on 2nd floor that observes both 3rd and 2nd floors. This also makes harder to use stairs.

My path through this mission was to loot Home, then use cables to get on Hotel's roof and loot it. Then I went to Haunted House without grabbing Attic key and through it I moved to City Watch. Afterwards I returned to Hotel's roof to frop on Museum's roof. I looted this part of city and ended by going through Warehouse to Library (I didn't enter it until I visited later apartment with Library key and Postcard). Next I went north and dropped to courtyard in front of Brigantia's Apartment to grab Vault key, then I returned on roof and climbed to Briganita's Apartment roof. I entered her apartment via chimney to talk with her and then returned to roof. Next was visit in Bank. Lastly I returned to Brigantia's roof and went to vent near Jail to go to courtyard. Under middle balcony I launched portal to Mechanist Temple.

STATS:

Time: 1:27:15; Loot: 10535/10845
    Pockets Picked: 4/4; Locks Picked: 26
    Secrets: 5/5

MISSION 2 - LONMORE NORTH

I had small problem with Priest Louarn in Mechanist Temple. I went from direction of bar. If he face altar and you move not fast enough, he can silently spot you, but not make any alert. When that happens you will be unable to steal his key. You are safe from patrollers in corner of the room, but you aren't safe from priest himself.

After dealing with Mechanist Temple I roped up to window to deal with Piran (murderer), KO-ed him and return to Mechanist Temple by strafe jumping to hut's roof near temple. Then I went to Jail via Mechanist bridge to get my reward. I loot city and then used crane to get to mansion (from wall I dropped on tree and then on ground). Mansion is pretty easy to ghost, I only used water arrow to hit switch opening portcullis in mask room.

Then I went to Sewers via well. Here are spiders and room with safe containing loot is guarded by stationary spider. This strafe run is much easier to do than dodging green spider in previous mission. In both direction I didn't need to reload. I went to elevator and went to loot other 2 vaults in Bank. Afterwards I moved to Hammerite Temple, which is easy to ghost. Crypt is a bit harder, because gravel is everywhere. Especially 1st haunt is tricky as I was forced to hide from him behind gargoyle statue. Then I used Holy Hammer on body from sarcophagus to remove barrier blocking my path to Taranis Ashes. As a side effect this also make haunt to vanish from this room. I went outside and moved to Brigantia's House where I finished the mission.

STATS:

Time: 1:17:36; Loot: 7425/7865
    Pockets Picked: 5/5; Locks Picked: 32
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 1
    Damage Dealt: 1; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0

MISSION 3 - FIGHT

This is just camvator mission. You just watch Hammerites killing Mechanist and then mission ends.

STATS:

Time: 0:01:14; Loot: 0/0
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 0

SUPREME GHOST: SUCCESS

TURNING THE TABLES

This is one of first ghosting missions. You can't get spotted, you can't KO anyone and also you can't steal any loot. At least until you will visit Treasury. Other objectives are to kill Lord Bifford and dump his and also other body from starting point into Treasury. But you don't need to do any of that. After reaching Treasury these objectives will get cancelled, ghosting objectives will also be cancelled and alarm will launch. That's why it's important to disable power and alarm on 3rd floor (east side) before you will enter Treasury. In Treasury there are guards, but they are neutral until Lord Bifford's speech will end. So quickly grab all loot and return to his bedroom to escape via balcony. 2 guards will run upstairs, but most likely they will get stuck on stairs.

My way through mansion is 1st go to disable alarm. To do that I enter 1st floor kitchen and quickly go to turn off light. Then I go east and climb to 3rd floor where I rope up to wooden beams and time patroller to use panel. Afterwards I return outside and rope up to balcony, then I go to Treasury, loot it and escape through balcony. Enter mansion through kitchen again and finally I can loot it. Since later there will be enemies blocking all exits from mansion, I go through kitchen to dining room and rope up on stairs, then douse 2 torches and nudge bedroom guard a bit forward. I escape through balcony.

Sadly you must visit Tomb where Fletcher's Scepter is located. Entrance is at center of Maze and to open it you must shoot 2 fire arrows into 2 statues. Nothing get destroyed, only big statue moves, but explosions are heard by guards and zombies inside Tomb (ghost bust #1). So wait couple of minutes for them to calm down before you enter.

STATS:

Time: 0:35:56; Loot: 3830/4205
    Pockets Picked: 3/3; Locks Picked: 5

ABOUT RATS, SPIDERS AND AN ESCAPE

Another lost report that claimed failed ghost. I think my ghost run was successful, but I didn't use new mantle or new techniques to win. I think the problem is with strange sensitivity of Keepers. But before that you start mission in Sewers. You need all water arrows you will find. In left room are 2 chests with loot, but only 1st chest can be opened. 2nd chest (worth 37 loot) is too close to stationary spider and he will immediately spot us if we go too close. Right room has patrolling spider and stationary green spider. Don't open door when small spider walks nearby. Go behind him for book and key, then go back to side tunnel with chest. When small spider go towards door quickly run to green spider for 3 coin stacks and return to side tunnel before patrolling spider will turn around.

Next is Keeper Compound. Here you avoid 1st Keeper and go behind archer. Behind sarcophagus is switch. Return to 1st Keeper, go behind him and hide under door, then enter it for water and gas arrows. Leave and take loot from closest sarcophagi. No need to douse torch. You can hide near sarcophagus and go to opposite corner and Keeper will not see you. In front of double door I doused 2 torches. Inside go behind Keeper, take key from another Keeper and loot this place. Return outside and picklock chest when Keeper is walking away. With key you can open gate to 2nd floor. I didn't close it, because upstairs Keeper alerts to that.

2nd floor is the hardest. Here I had huge preoblem with archer and stationary Keeper. For some reason they are extremely sensitive. When hiding in good shadow behind stationary Keeper, archer could shout on me and soon afterwards go into search mode. That was very mysterious for me. I doused 2 torches behind stationary Keeper while standing near stairs. I also doused 2 torches on the right side while standing near them. This gave me some safety. While standing in shadow in that spot, archer wasn't alerting to me anymore. So I guess this alert was created by stationary Keeper's sensitivity.

Right corridor is patrolled by fast Keeper. Go behind him and douse 2 torches near statue near chest. This way you will create safe shadow to picklock chest. Next I went left. I couldn't douse torches near wall on left side. Even hidden behind column stationary Keeper would still alert. But not because he seen me, because I was hidden on the other side of column. And he wasn't alerting to the sound of doused torch. No, he was alerting to water arrow flying near him. So I was forced to go closer to torches on the left side and doused them. I gassed torches near chest and doused 2 torches in corridor patrolled by another Keeper. This way I could easily loot this place. For chest I couldn't unlock it in one round, I needed to escape before archer will enter corridor.

Entrance to 3rd floor is guarded by Keeper, but you can climb ladder to go behind him. Here are also candles on ceiling and on walls. In Thief games they can't be doused, in this FM they can. Maybe Hexameron didn't notice that when ghosting this mission. So I douse every candle in corridor patrolled by Keeper, but the biggest problem is stationary Keeper near Skull. He can loudly shout to us from far away. He will remain in place, but you can't pickpocket him. So move slowly and douse every candle. Patrolling Keeper will alert to doused candles, but that's all. Use double door to exit from this place.

STATS:

Time: 0:25:35; Loot: 4422/4684
    Pockets Picked: 7/7; Locks Picked: 7

PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. Chest worth 37 loot near stationary spider in Sewers must be skipped.

ACK! THERE'S A ZOMBIE IN THE BASEMENT

Going through grate trigger killing zombie objective. Since it's impossible to do it in one hit I decided to not trigger and enter mansion through front door. I also skip objective of getting Horn of Valkyrie, because it's collected in room with zombie and I don't want to trigger kill objective. So my only target is to get loot and escape. And that's what I do.

STATS:

Time: 0:06:42; Loot: 1348/1348
    Pockets Picked: 1/1; Locks Picked: 4

THE SUNKEN TEMPLE OF DIELYA

This mission has some loot that requires tricky jumping. Usually you must find a way to jump on crystal on wall. For one of crystals you must jump from broken bridge and mantle cancel to drop on pillar with crystal without getting hurt. After bridge you can mantle on statue to grab 2 more crystals. In right corridor it's possible to grab crystal above gate now. You must mantle on crystal. From it mantle on round part of wall, drop on it's edge and jump and grab crystal. After getting Hourglass statues will become hostile and will start moving, but you can make them freeze in place by dropping Hourglass. This way you can get secret crystal in left corridor by mantling on living statue. Escape to start is also tricky. You can hide in left part of passageway in front of broken bridge. Then you must do tricky strafe jump with mantle along left side of bridge. It's barely doable. You can't do jump along right side as statues below will go into search mode.

STATS:

Time: 0:27:00; Loot: 1350/1350
    Pockets Picked: 0/12; Locks Picked: 0

A DARK NIGHT

Very short mansion mission with only 1 patroller inside house. In Newdark you can skip Sewers by mantling over gate leading to mansion. Everything else is easy to ghost.

STATS:

Time: 0:08:59; Loot: 1020/1020
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 14

Updated, nice work! What is your plan after the T1/2 unreported list is done, Galaer? Thief 3 or Dark Mod?

I'm planning to take some break. Then I'm going to return to my challenge and maybe try to launch T3. As for TDM - it will be played at the very end as I don't like it too much. I really wish that extinguishing candles or grabbing bodies would be done by pressing just frob button instead of frob and then use item buttons. Also all items could be used by frobbing them as I don't see any reason frob something while using other item. The same with objective screen and map - I would like to point out locations with my mouse, it's not like I want to look around with map on my face. Interaction with objects like crates is also very sensitive though it could be improved in 2.10. But the biggest problem is with sound - while ambient sound may be too loud, sound from enemies is just too low and maybe range of player's hearing is too short. Unlike Thief games here you will usually see enemy first and hear him later when he's very close. All this makes me think that I play as nearly deaf thief. And that's why TDM will be played at the very end.

Yes the lack of enemy footsteps in TDM is just awful. I don't play it almost solely for that reason.

THE DEAD OF WINTER

Before pressing switch in Chapel I lock entrance door to it, then press switch and run to double door to Great Hall. After summon of haunts this door will get opened by 2 Mechanists. Quickly go through door and close them. Since haunts have no keys they will be stuck in Chapel and they will not go to Courtyard.

3rd floor of Great Hall has room with zombie alerted after killing Mechanist. Douse fireplace in his room and fall on bed. Here are 2 keys and secret switch. To get out of this room open door, mantle on it and mantle on wall separating both room. You must be quiet as zombie is sensitive.

In Kitchen don't save during conversation or haunt will kill engineer before he will give you key. During conversation take Garlic, water arrows and secret. Wait couple of minutes for haunt to calm down, then douse left fire and sneak to door along left wall. Don't douse right fire as it's needed to create Holy Bombs. If you douse it you can relight it with flare. Even though fire will not show up you will see light emanating from this place.

In Dungeon there is Gas Pipes Room and there is fight between haunts and Hammerites. It's preferable that haunts all die.

After getting kill objective return to Great Hall. Douse torches and chandeliers to help you. You may have problem with shooting water arrow if you stand in south part of room. Demon will spawn and this will kill haunt, but not zombie and flame haunt. You must kill demon with Holy Bomb. He dies in one hit and together with him flame haunt, but not zombie. Zombie hears demon's death and go into search mode (ghost bust #1). Afterwards is a big fight between Mechanists and undead outside.

STATS:

Time: 0:42:44; Loot: 0/0
    Locks Picked: 0; Back Stabs: 0
    Damage Dealt: 60; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 1

TRAIL OF BLOOD 2

At the very beginning of the mission I score Body Discovery: 1. I have no idea who's body was discovered, but it has nothing to do with me.. Crystal near spiders is the hardest loot in this mission. When green spider look towards me I slowly move between him and small spider to crystal. Drill machines has entrance hatches made out of metal. When you exit them you will probably fall loudly on metal hatches, so I mossed them. At frog lake you must go along right side to left side of giant tree at the north, then shoot 2 vine arrows into green wall: one lower and one much higher above it to jump on higher ledge. To return down just jump on higher vine, take it and look downwards. You will fall on lower vine and grab it.

On path to Giant Tree is cave with pools and spider. There is really no shadow, so you must go behind spider and dodge it from right. In Giant Tree on the south ride left elevator to top floor to use Jacknall Paw on shaman. This makes every Pagan and monster in this and nearby areas neutral to us, so you can safely loot this place. Here I also complete bonus objective with feeding squirrel. North Pagan Village is more tricky. To get to shaman you must first move crates to different room to get to trapdoor. Then you need to go downstairs and slowly go around Pagans and use Jacknall's Paw on shaman. Now Pagans and monsters from mushroom forest will be neutral. In that place to get down from tops of giant trees, you need to drop on giant mushrooms first and then on ground. In Maw you must activate portal. This spawns apes that start the fight Mechanists. Since portal activation is one of objectives, fight is direct result of this objective and so I excuse it for ghost run. I quickly leave this area before I will get involved into fights and return to starting point.

STATS:

Time: 0:57:01; Loot: 1985/2055
    Pockets Picked: 3/3; Locks Picked: 0
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 1

THE WEIRD MASQUERADE

Very easy and short mansion mission. Lots of shadow, light switches and not many patrollers.

STATS:

Time: 0:11:23; Loot: 1773/1773
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 0

WICKED RELICS

Mansion mission with lamps that can be turned off by frobbing and turning guards who can stand in one position for couple of minutes. I'm skipping 2 loot pieces (worth 65) from behind banner in basement as you can't frob anything through banners. I also decided to skip purse (worth 100) from not working properly elevator. In order to grab it you must stop elevator and to do that you must shoot water arrow into broken generator. This will cause explosion and elevator will fall down. No idea if breaking already broken generator can be described as damage property, but I decided to skip this loot. I also completed bonus objective of returning Clarissa's jewelry. I decided to skip optional objective of teaching Lord Dasherville a lesson as I had no idea if Pagan standing in front of grave will spot his body thrown by me and thanks to that I have cleaner stats. I also skipped 1 secret in Wine Cellar as it requires bashing 3 doors with sword and explode other 3 doors, which is damage property. Luckily there is no loot there, only ShadowJack (blackjack that gives complete invisibility).

The hardest place to ghost is Ball Room. I enter it via north door and go right. Sneak under pillar for 1st purse. Now you need to time 2 nobles, so bronze noble will look east and green noble will look south. If that happens you need to strafe run along right wall. Green noble will only 1st alert to you as he's also slightly turned east when he's looking south. Sneak under another pillar for 2nd purse. You can't continue as Lord Barkley will spot you every time. Return to north door and go left to SE corner of Ball Room. I decided to moss floor to counter and ran under pillar near counter. After barkeeper will turn right, run to counter, crouch and turn off lamp. Now you can go behind counter and take all loot. Then leave through east door.

STATS:

Time: 1:26:49; Loot: 12586/13156
    Pockets Picked: 24/31; Locks Picked: 6
    Secrets: 7/8

PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. Must skip 65 loot behind banner in basement as you can't grab it through banner. Also skipped elevator purse (100 loot) as it requires breaking completely already broken generator.

FORBIDDEN RITES

I must skip 174 loot in safe behind banner as it's impossible to pick anything through barrier. I don't dispel barrier leading to catacombs. Instead I enter it through secret passage in basement. At the end After taking staff from temple priest Gregor spawns and he's gonna kill undead. Still it's pretty easy to take his key from shadow on stairs. Other than that mission is easy to ghost.

STATS:

Time: 0:40:03; Loot: 2115/2329
    Pockets Picked: 5/8; Locks Picked: 6

PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. Must skip 174 loot from safe behind banner in office above church as you can't pick lock through banner and also take loot through it.

LAST CARESS

Ghost run truly starts after you go through church to ruined house. There is floor that will fall on it's own. To avoid triggering it when I'm walking on it, I jumped forward and it broke on it's own. Next you must quickly climb to top while scoring 1st alerts from ceiling spiders (first 1st alert will make them descend on walls to floor). Mantle on metal railing and jump to window.

Next challenge are crates. On top crates are bombs, so when top crates will fall or you will pick them, bombs will fall and destroy all crates. You can avoid that by picking 4 crates from the middle and go through hole. Under stairs is pressure tile, which will drop machinery. Just jump over tile. In vents are 3 mines that you must disarm. 3rd mine is the most tricky as you can activate it by dropping too much right from higher level. Next stairs are also trapped. You must jump over couple of steps at the middle to avoid dropping safe. Plus area at the bottom of stairs is visited by killer, so wait for him to enter door first. Wait for killer to steal his key and sneak to the end of corridor. Before vent is line that you want to jump over. It triggers arrows.

Next is corridor with 2 entrances to left room and right room at the end. 1st entrance has barely opened door, but if you look closely it also has bombs on top of it. Opening door will make bombs fall and explode. I want to avoid that, but alternative is corridor and it's trapped. There are 2 pressure tiles covering the whole corridor. Trap activates 2 very deadly scythes. Logic says to jump over it, but even that activates scythes and kills you. So I found that strafe running along left wall to 2nd entrance of left room will make you survive this trap. Then you go to right room and find girl and code. And at the end a lot of cops will show up. But they aren't hostile to you. Missions will end.

I also tried to finish this mission by returning to the starting point, which is difficult as it's impossible to mantle to window above broken floor. You need 3 crates for that. But mission doesn't end there, so trying that is pointless.

STATS:

Time: 0:24:52; Loot: 0/0
    Pockets Picked: 1/1; Locks Picked: 4

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3813181920212223242526 LastLast