TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: DromEd Question

DromEd Question

I'm using AngelLoader for T1 and T2, and I'm using New Dark FM Selector for TG. I want to install DromEd to edit/build a T2 mission again and I tried installing DromEd Basic 1.14 (Beta2) but I think it's for NewDark and won't work with AngelLoader. Any help would be appreciated.

DromEd is a totally different thing from a fan mission loader. They’re not supposed to be used together. I’d recommend just using the vanilla dromed rather than dromed basic.

What exactly is the issue you’re experiencing?

PS it could be worth having your thread renamed, since the title doesn’t convey any info about your issue, so people won’t have any idea what you’re asking about unless they click in. (“dromed question” applies to all of the threads in the editors guild.)

Thanks, I figured it out. I'm not sure how I figured it out but Dromed is working.

You should say what you figured out because using a modern FM loader with Dromed makes it easy to manage multiple installed FMs (i.e. for reference or testing new content etc).

Zombified
    Quote Originally Posted by trefoilknot View Post
    They’re not supposed to be used together. I’d recommend just using the vanilla dromed rather than dromed basic.
    what? that is the best way as far as I'm aware, install Dromed Basic, and use it with FMsel if you want to work on a fan mission.

Oh, wow, I didn’t know that. I thought it was just for playing. I figured integration with DromEd died with the original Darkloader (RIP).

I’ll have to look into this. Perhaps I can streamline my workflow.

Zombified
    T2Fix can install everything.

Quote Originally Posted by R Soul View Post
    You should say what you figured out because using a modern FM loader with Dromed makes it easy to manage multiple installed FMs (i.e. for reference or testing new content etc).
    I'm not sure how I got Dromed to work. I downloaded DromEd Basic 1.14 (Beta 4) and installed it into the T2 directory. I'm not sure this was what I should have done. I am starting dromed from the install using the Dromed shortcut instead of using a FM selector/loader.

I currently have NewDarkloader 1.5.8 installed to play TG and TG FM's and AngelLoader 1.4.4 installed to play T1/T2 and T1/T2 FM's.

My goal is to edit one of my old missions and start a new mission for T2.