TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One Million Units contest missions released (1 Jan 2021)

Happy New Year!

A big "Thank You" to the authors and Brethern , this is going to be a sweet weekend.

I have played three so far and I want to say these are some of the best contest missions I have ever seen!! {IMHO}
    Great job and a very BIG Thank you to all involved.
    pwl

i got a question ,i played the 5 missions released so far and only found dewdrop in nicked mission is dewdrop in any of the others,excluding the thief gold mission as he would not be there

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i got a question ,i played the 5 missions released so far and only found dewdrop in nicked mission is dewdrop in any of the others,excluding the thief gold mission as he would not be there
    Why can't dewdrop be in a Thief Gold mission? Is this contest only using stock resources from the respective game?

Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    Why can't dewdrop be in a Thief Gold mission? Is this contest only using stock resources from the respective game?
    i was just assuming he is not in the thief gold mission,if he is i did not find him there,and i was pretty through on map but did come up short for perfect loot,and i don't think secrets are in that mission

if he is in mission i will go look for him

Well, I can't wait for the extended deadline entries.

Same. I loved what we've gotten so far and eagerly await more!

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    Well, I can't wait for the extended deadline entries.
    Yeah, taking into account the narrow time diapason of the contest I really expected much less interesting results. But I really like almost all of the new missions (except that crazy maze for T1). So looking forward to those who are little late for the main course.

Will we have voting? Well, it is a contest...

There will be voting once all the missions are released I believe.

Just want to congratulate everyone involved in this contest, organisers and participants. A welcome respite from all our current tribulations.
    Lots of discussions, reviews and opinions for this FM Tourney, and that's great to see! Bravo, everyone!
    The cobblestones await...

Very many thanks to all the authors and congratulations upon the release of these excellent FMs. I have enjoyed all of them very much. Looking forward to playing the additional FMs mentioned by Brethren.

Regarding voting, I'm waiting until all of missions are submitted (deadline tomorrow, btw), and once we have everything I'll work with the admins here to get a voting page up. Since missions are small and we'll likely have under 10 total, I think a month sounds fair for the voting period.

what#s the deadline for delivery a fm?

midsummer night heist was very great- turning the leaves isn't according to my taste

the rest i have to play again

The second set of missions have been added to the original post, leaving us with 9 total missions for the contest. Have at 'em.

Aaaahhhhh!! Here we go!

Yeah 4 more walkthrough to write.

Congratulations to all the authors, there's a high standard set so far so I expect these will will just as good.

This is shaping up to be a successful contest. Nine submissions is pretty good and the quality of the five I completed so far was high.

Congrats to the final four - I know what I'm doing today!

I won't be able to get to these until next week, but rest assured I will play them all. Itll be the first time I'll play all contest entries and be able to vote. Yay!

ok i played all 9 mission and believe it or not i got my top 3 picked,looking forward to voting

well amazing contest for the size missions are,super impressed

also wanted to say loved how some used characters from om's

Yes, all missions were good. I have a clear favourite, but canīt really figure out the second and third placed one.
    A big thanks to all authors - you are amazing.

Happy New Year everyone, even if a bit late.

I wasn't even aware of the existance of this contest. Good thing I searched for "new thief missions 2021".
    Congrats on the release and thank you for the good time I'll have

I finished the last of the nine missions today. My average rating so far is 8.11: impressive quality throughout. Even the weakest one was enjoyable. Kudos to all authors who submitted a mission!

It's great to have 4 more entries in the contest! I didn't have time to play this weekend but definitely going to continue playing tomorrow. Good job everyone!

Some of the missions I downloaded I could play normally but some downloaded and it's as if they are a different kind of file. The icons look like blank pages. I tried renaming the files and put "zip" instead of "7z" but it still doesn't work. What should I do?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast