TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: name one thing in om's story line/etc you wish would have been expanded on more

karath din era i think holds the key to a lot of things we all want to know about lost city/old city/keepers and precursors

imagine a contest where its about the "karath din era"/"precursors" deep in storyline and when magic was at its most popular

funny thing about thief 1 is there could easily be 2 games that predate it,thief 0 which is about garretts parents,rise of the hammers,end of the old city

and also a thief -1 which is about precursors,lost city,keeper origins and start of old city

i would have to say based on the map since there is a lot of water ways/ocean it would be heavy on ships/travelers/and even more mystery

Quote Originally Posted by Esse View Post
    My personal belief is that the Hammerites pushed back with a vengeance against the thought of women in religious orders and the City Watch. I can see them painting the idea of gender inclusivity as a wholly Mechanist idea, and thus something to be avoided.
    It might have been something like with WW2 where women were recruited into traditionally male jobs with Rosie the Riveter propaganda posters etc, but when the war was over, they were pressured to give up their jobs. Probably something similar was going on with Truart and Karras lacking people for their organisations. I mean, Truart took in all sorts of people, including former criminals, and Karras didn't seem to be all that discriminating either. The former perhaps due to the Blackbrook war and the latter due to needing all the followers they could get. Probably also helped that Mechanists were oriented more on tinkering with technology than swinging an oversized hammer around.

yeah benny got hired they were not picky :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12