TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: T2 FM Raven creek V2 - Update

Quote Originally Posted by uncadonego View Post
    Working on mission 2 so far. Nice place, but I have to get out of here. Where The Trickster and Karras failed, Raven Creek will succeed. They couldn't kill me, but the steaks and sausages and chocolates and eggs and milk and chocolate cakes and lollipops and chocolate bars will!
    That reminds me, in one of christine´s fanmissions was a readable which said that a thief was there and the unbelievable thing is that he ate so much, it´s not possible for one person to eat this much in only one night. That was the funniest thing I ever read in any fanmisison Garrett must do good training since he doesn´t get fat regardless

I think it is not a coincidence that widescreen monitors started to sell well about the same time Christine's missions met the public. Garrett selfies surely are responsible for this.

Quote Originally Posted by baeuchlein View Post
    I think it is not a coincidence that widescreen monitors started to sell well about the same time Christine's missions met the public. Garrett selfies surely are responsible for this.

Just played through the fifth mission. What an enjoyable, beautiful campaign this was, i really hope it continues!

Had problems finding the last 500 loot in the second mission. Had to do an 40 minute extra lap.

The third mission was just beautiful all around. Love me some well done open green spaces.

I got Zelda vibes in the fourth mission, which i loved as Zelda is one of my favorite series. I was kind of disappointed that there was not much content in that mission though. Would have loved to leap from rock to rock, finding treasure in high places, maybe roping up a tree. In the end i found out that i barely got half the loot that was in this mission, so maybe i just missed it? Got the egg though.

The mansion in the last mission looked kind of underwhelming from the outside. That pure white plaster/limestone is something that the lord would like, so it's probably intentional, but it just looks boring to me. Lovely interior design though.

Also really liked the use of music. Only transitions between silence and music were sometimes a little harsh.
    Last edited by Saturnyne; 17th Apr 2021 at 13:36. Reason: word, mure gushing

Somehow, I missed the revamp of this campaign. So, it has turned out to be a good day - gonna play catch up! Thanks Christine

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345