TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for the name of a fan mission? Ask here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaain View Post
    I am looking for a mission (T1 or T2 can't remember) where there is a character named "Mr. Oh Dear" or something similar. In the mission, he runs around crapping everywhere. I have no idea what made me think of it!

Thanks for help.
    That would be A Servant's Life by John Denison - https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108638

What are the FMs of this "Acideus Saga"? And where Can I find them?

Roofs of Gold, Heart of the Gems: Night of the Red Moon, Eye of the Gems: Shadows and Fog and Five Nights at Dayport. All missions can be downloaded from Taffers Paradise.

Hi all, quick one.
    Trying to remember a mission (or campaign) where one of the maps has a large abandoned-like fort with a church inside (not dracula) where you use a cannon-like device to blow down the church's doors and has some some of clock-mechanism upon the top. I think the town/fort is populated by spirits of ghosts or some such thing!

Thanks!

Found it. Better off dead, mission 1. The first time i asked for help recognizing a mission it was mission 2. I must really love this mission. crikey.
    Last edited by Chaos; 9th Aug 2021 at 13:03.

It may be Better Off Dead Part 1: The Citadel made by Sensut.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    It may be Better Off Dead Part 1: The Citadel made by Sensut.
    Yup. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Unkillable Cat View Post
    I'm trying to remember an FM. This shouldn't be hard, it's the one where you frob a victrola and it plays the Bossanova and everyone starts dancing.
    Sisterhood of Azura Pt 2?

I'm looking for a old FM can't remember if it's a TG or a T2 FM pretty sure it was TG i can only remember being in the early 2000's or maybe earlier.
    It was a old abandoned city with undead in it kind of like the haunted cathedral. Any help would be appreciated cheers guys.

Some names come to mind almost immediately.

"Curse of the Ancients": Garrett enters a town where everyone has been zombified. The first guard looks normal... until you see an arrow in his back with him still running around as if unharmed. Later on, Garrett also has to travel through an underground graveyard. The most prominent enemies down there are Haunts.

"(The) Cult of (the?) Resurrection": Garrett goes through a ruined city section and through a thieves' hideout below there. Ruined, and a few zombies in it, but the main opponent is the thieves' band.

Both of these are for Thief 1.

Quote Originally Posted by baeuchlein View Post
    Some names come to mind almost immediately.

"Curse of the Ancients": Garrett enters a town where everyone has been zombified. The first guard looks normal... until you see an arrow in his back with him still running around as if unharmed. Later on, Garrett also has to travel through an underground graveyard. The most prominent enemies down there are Haunts.

"(The) Cult of (the?) Resurrection": Garrett goes through a ruined city section and through a thieves' hideout below there. Ruined, and a few zombies in it, but the main opponent is the thieves' band.

Both of these are for Thief 1.
    It definitely isn't cult of the resurrection I know that one curse of the ancients sounds like it and might be the one. Will let you know thanks baeuchlein.

to slipknot: also - if you count Thief 2 FMs - it could be 2nd mission of T2 Fan-made campaign Calendra's Legacy, which was released in 2002.

It may also be Dark Messiah by schattengilde.

What about the Trickster's Castle. Lots of Undead

The Inverted Manse

It isn't Dark messiah, tricksters castle, the inverted manse or second mission of Calendra's Legacy.

Hmmm. I can think of Rodamill too but there is little undead in it. It fits the abandoned city though.

Quote Originally Posted by skacky View Post
    Hmmm. I can think of Rodamill too but there is little undead in it. It fits the abandoned city though.
    Thanks Skacky I'll try that mission.

Archivist
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknot View Post
    I'm looking for a old FM can't remember if it's a TG or a T2 FM pretty sure it was TG i can only remember being in the early 2000's or maybe earlier.
    It was a old abandoned city with undead in it kind of like the haunted cathedral. Any help would be appreciated cheers guys.
    Could be 'Bloodstone Prison' by Kung Fu Gecko, which pretty much fits your criteria. It's no city mission but the outdoor areas show some resemblance as far as I recall. The cathedral you remember could be the chapel in it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    Could be 'Bloodstone Prison' by Kung Fu Gecko, which pretty much fits your criteria. It's no city mission but the outdoor areas show some resemblance as far as I recall. The cathedral you remember could be the chapel in it.
    I'll check this out as well thanks Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade View Post
    What about the Trickster's Castle. Lots of Undead
    The tricksters castle was a monstrosity played for 10 minutes and uninstalled it. It wasn't a castle it was a big solid block, the castle texture out side is the same inside.
    No thanks Dark Messiah was great not that monstrosity.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknot View Post
    Thanks Skacky I'll try that mission.
    Just finished Rodamill and Bloodstone prison great missions but still not the mission i'm looking for.

Next idea: "Thieves' Quarter" (T1). Starts in a city populated by humans, but a part in an undead-infested cathedral is also part of the job.

Somewhat the other way round: "Insurrection" (T2; by Hipbreaker - not to be confused with frobber's "The Insurrection", which is part of the "Keeper of the Prophesies" series). Here, you start in a city among undead, but you end up in a mansion still under human control.

Quote Originally Posted by baeuchlein View Post
    Next idea: "Thieves' Quarter" (T1). Starts in a city populated by humans, but a part in an undead-infested cathedral is also part of the job.

Somewhat the other way round: "Insurrection" (T2; by Hipbreaker - not to be confused with frobber's "The Insurrection", which is part of the "Keeper of the Prophesies" series). Here, you start in a city among undead, but you end up in a mansion still under human control.
    I'll try those 2 you suggested thanks baeuchlein

What about Careless Hand? Mixture of Human and Undead city sections.

https://darkfate.org/view/details/fi...nd/screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade View Post
    What about Careless Hand? Mixture of Human and Undead city sections.

https://darkfate.org/view/details/fi...nd/screenshots
    I'll try that mission as well thanks iceblade

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast