TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T2 FM Second City Bank and Trust 17/04/21

Thanks Samantha. I mentioned using a rope arrow in my last post but I should have said vine. I couldn't use that method without being attacked.

i was able to switch off the camera by the vault room. but now i have two questions

the key for the vault should be in possession of a guard . is this guard on the same floolr as the vault?

and where must i use this key on the vault there is no lock on the vault

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    there is no lock on the vault
    The vault door has an electrical lock so no key is needed. Find a switch in the security office.

i switched down the lever in the sec office but the vault didn't open

You've only got 30 seconds (on expert) to get to the vault before the door shuts again.

edit i got it
    Last edited by radogoal; 29th Apr 2021 at 04:55.

I played this mission on expert. Getting into the vault was hard but inside the vault was hell.
    Overall, excellent mission. I enjoyed it very much. I give it 9/10. It could use a little "polish".
    But other than that, it is a very fun mission and that is what matters.

where is Alarus Key? :3
    ..i hope i find the bow upgrade xO

Quote Originally Posted by partol View Post
    I played this mission on expert. Getting into the vault was hard but inside the vault was hell.
    Overall, excellent mission. I enjoyed it very much. I give it 9/10. It could use a little "polish".
    But other than that, it is a very fun mission and that is what matters.
    I totally agree. I must have overlooked this mission and found it coincidentally on ThiefGuild.

Overall a very good and large mission, like "Life of the Party" and "First City Bank" combined. Perfect, I canīt point my finger on things that need a polishing. The 30 second limit to reach the vault on expert difficulty was a hard task and not doable by using the normal pathway and stairs. I just did a stunt and jumped down into the library beneath. This worked for me. So how did you reach the vault? Is there a secret pathway somewhere or did you just do a mad dash?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    the secrets in this district as so well hidden! there's lever in the bank manager's office that wasn't even a secret; the bookcase nearby looks suspicious, but I can't find a switch for it.
    where I should have looked, and it went where I thought.
    the vault was very tricky! wish I had found more keys before I got all the way in has anyone gotten in and out without setting off the alarm?
    only three secrets, and short ~2000 loot.
    I'm in that office now. When I'm sitting in the chair and frob downwards I hear a clunk and a message pops up about a trap door. What is that? Can I move the chair out to see how to work it? I also see the bookcase looks very suspicious too, the rug makes it look like a road under it

*Now where is that 2nd secret I read about in there?

I think I did this all wrong...hehe If I'm supposed to run around town and collect keys First, then I got it all backwards, since I'm in the bank now. Got the humans taken care of, some of the cameras, but where is the key for the secure room with a power switch and a blue light? I'm guessing that's to something important...maybe all of the security?
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 8th May 2021 at 13:11.

Back to town

To get back to the town to search for keys, can I go out through the front door of the bank or do I have to go over the rooftops?

*found the 2nd secret in the office.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    The only key not present in game is for deposit box 2, you've got deposit box 5 in your inventory at the start of the mission (Mech key)

General Location Hints:
    Deposit Box 1: Warehouse
    Deposit Box 3: White Balcony apartment
    Deposit Box 4: Sleeping Guard's apartment
    Deposit Box 6: Nobles Mansion, in one of the bedrooms
    Deposit Box 7: Thief's Hideout
    Deposit Box 8: Telescope tower
    Deposit Box 9: Nobles Mansion, another bedroom
    Wow, these are very well hidden. Haven't found any yet... Can you be more specific?

What's this I read about interdimensional castles? Where is that?

I posted the walkthrough a couple of days ago here

And before anybody points out that I have misspelt 'Bank' in the heading of the walk, my comp crashed a couple of weeks ago and I lost 3 month's of work, luckily I had sent a pdf to a couple of people so had that on my GDrive, but the open office doc is lost. I may re-type it out one day but I have lost about 30 walkthroughs and can't be bothered to redo this one for just one letter.
    Last edited by fortuni; 9th May 2021 at 20:30.

Warehouse

So, I started the mission for today at the warehouse. I'm in the SW office, on the desk trying to frob a key from behind the painting, but there is nothing there. Does the painting open with a switch or something?

Acolyte check behind the desk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123