TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 167

Thread: New T2 Mission: Reverse Robbery

  1. #26
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2010
    Location: Tafferville
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinituS View Post
    Really enjoying the mission and I think I'm almost done but can't seem to find Edwin Smythe's gear key Any hints?
    bookshelves have many secrets - not just books.

  2. #27
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2010
    Location: Tafferville
    Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    mission complete on expert 4174/5825,,,6/17 secrets omg where are all the secrets :P,9/10 pockets picked where could last person be?maybe in a secret area?

    2 hours 38 min on expert,really good mission ,only one gate i had to jump with box all the rest i found keys or switches to open map up/buildings

    i hope someone can do a 100% loot and secret walkthrough as i would love to see it

    also thank you so much for adding dewdrop,he was super impressed with mission and the horn of quintus is a nice touch,in all 10 keys
    Even though I was an early beta tester I never found all the secrets. On the release version I ghosted the mission in 2hrs 23min 54s with only 5225/5825 loot.
    Pockets picked 10/10, Locks Picked 20, zero damage stats
    Secrets found 13/17.

  3. #28
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Location: Southern,California
    lordhern ,you did way better then me,there is one drunk guy on a roof top i am not able to reach,i am guessing he might have the last pickpocket i need?

    and there were 3 gates i had no key for and had to jump over,the rest i was able to open but that one unopenable gate by start left side

    really good mission playing on expert you have to be very observant above you to even hit loot goal,i also did bank before finding bank camera key ,i did have to use only firearrow i found for inside vault camera,but the rest i was able to get by fast enough so none triggered alarm,hardest part of mission i would have to say is finding that removable brick from floor to get item to put in warehouse,then i was like omg if there is more of those on map to get secrets would be very hard to frob entire map to find them,also curious why horn of quintus was in mission it had no use?i was happy to find it though

    map layout was amazing,and amazing use of textures uphigh as not to over let you use rope arrows,and yes found golden dice above bank on upper balcony thing

  4. #29
    Hah, you are the first to find the fire arrow I think. Now find the gas arrow!

  5. #30
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    what is meant with chalmers?

  6. #31
    what is meant with chalmers?
    It's a last name (family name) of the people who live in a certain apartment.

  7. #32
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    is there a name tag on this appartement?

    edit

    i found it
    Last edited by radogoal; 23rd May 2021 at 00:19.

  8. #33
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    it's a great mission

    but it's annoying to find a way to each building

    how can i get an intro to chalmers appartment

  9. #34
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2010
    Location: Tafferville
    Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    it's a great mission

    but it's annoying to find a way to each building

    how can i get an intro to chalmers appartment
    have you seen a balcony that a woman has a patrol route? look across the alley...

  10. #35
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2010
    Location: Tafferville
    Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    lordhern ,you did way better then me,there is one drunk guy on a roof top i am not able to reach,i am guessing he might have the last pickpocket i need?...
    The drunk's pick is an easteregg - it doesn't count part of the 10 and since it makes noise i didn't visit the drunk on my final release ghost run.

  11. #36
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by lordhern View Post
    have you seen a balcony that a woman has a patrol route? look across the alley...
    yes i see the two balconies, but where should i place the rope arrow

  12. #37
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2018
    Location: Ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    yes i see the two balconies, but where should i place the rope arrow
    In this mission you should walk on cornices a lot. In most cases the place for the rope arrow would be 50-100 meters away. Not somewhere near. So search for the nearest cornice and follow it until you see a convenient place to climb.

  13. #38
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    yes i'm aware of this, but in my example i cannot find a wodden piece around the hole house

  14. #39
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2010
    Location: Tafferville
    there is a wrap around ledge where the pacing archer patrols. you can find a way up to that ledge, then leap across to the balcony the woman patroller doesn't open.

  15. #40
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2018
    Location: Ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    yes i'm aware of this
    I got there by climbing a cornice near the pub: where the openable grate and tables.

  16. #41
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2018
    Location: Ukraine
    Which house belongs to lady Venastyn?

  17. #42
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2018
    Location: Ukraine
    I have found the secret at E.Smythe's flat. The secret with an empty coin box. I've expected metal gear. Is it ok or a bug?

  18. #43
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2010
    Location: Tafferville
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Stahl View Post
    Which house belongs to lady Venastyn?
    you are looking for an office not a house.

  19. #44
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Stahl View Post
    I got there by climbing a cornice near the pub: where the openable grate and tables.
    you mean the grate which separates the backyard from the pub from the street ?

    but it is a very high crane . how can you climb up there

  20. #45
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2018
    Location: Ukraine
    Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    you mean the grate which separates the backyard from the pub from the street ?

    but it is a very high crane . how can you climb up there
    Tables zone. That 45-degree lower part of the wall is totally climbable. From there -- to the arc over the grate. From there -- cornice which will lead you near the balconies.

  21. #46
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2018
    Location: Ukraine
    IMPORTANT!

    I have found a game-breaking bug: do NOT use gears until you have all 4 of them. After I've found 2, I used them. All 2 other boxes with gears appeared empty.

    Well, I suppose there won't be a walkthrough from me for this mission

  22. #47
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Stahl View Post
    Tables zone. That 45-degree lower part of the wall is totally climbable. From there -- to the arc over the grate. From there -- cornice which will lead you near the balconies.
    i believe your inside the backyard of the pub. but i'm outside and i cannot reach a crane

  23. #48
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Stahl View Post
    IMPORTANT!
    I have found a game-breaking bug: do NOT use gears until you have all 4 of them. After I've found 2, I used them. All 2 other boxes with gears appeared empty.
    I can confirm this. Happened to me, too.

  24. #49
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    i believe your inside the backyard of the pub. but i'm outside and i cannot reach a crane
    You must return all the way to the center of the map (west and south from Pub). There is dead end leading south with no loot and there is fish shop sign. Above it is place for you to rope up. Use stone ledge to go north to Chalmer's Apartment.

  25. #50
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    You must return all the way to the center of the map (west and south from Pub). There is dead end leading south with no loot and there is fish shop sign. Above it is place for you to rope up. Use stone ledge to go north to Chalmer's Apartment.
    thx t oall for you patience ,but unfortunately i will surrender . i'm in front of the fish shop. but i cannot find any place for setting a rope arrow.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •