TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New T2 Mission: Reverse Robbery

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    thx t oall for you patience ,but unfortunately i will surrender . i'm in front of the fish shop. but i cannot find any place for setting a rope arrow.
    Look up, bottom of ledge above your head is made out of wood. There are actually 2 wooden parts like that. Rope to higher wood and jump on stone ledge leading north.

Quote Originally Posted by A.Stahl

Which house belongs to lady Venastyn?
    Quote Originally Posted by lordhern View Post
    you are looking for an office not a house.
    Well, uh, where's that? In the bank? In town?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    Look up, bottom of ledge above your head is made out of wood. There are actually 2 wooden parts like that. Rope to higher wood and jump on stone ledge leading north.
    thx how stupid of me . that ai haven't seen this woddern peice.

but where is the secret for remove the picture in the appartement

frobbing a book
    Last edited by radogoal; 23rd May 2021 at 09:49.

Quote Originally Posted by lordhern View Post
    look at the ledge. you can mantle onto the ledge from the stairs - from there to a window and you will find the lever.
    I tried but I couldn't mantle onto the ledge. The problem was about "no_mantle" in my config file. I changed it on "new_mantle" and now it's working properly, I can go on ;-)

one gear i got. but i need please some hints for the other three

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    one gear i got. but i need please some hints for the other three
    There is a list of "gear-owners" in the bank.

I'm stuck - I can't find a way into the warehouse. Any hints?

Quote Originally Posted by Unkillable Cat View Post
    I'm stuck - I can't find a way into the warehouse. Any hints?
    Get into opened window above statue.

Full gear locations spoilers:

Attorney's office near police station. Needs some ledge work to get into the window
    Hammer High Priest's quarters in church
    Lady V's office inside bank.
    Warehouse owners office inside... warehouse.

All 4 need a switch pressing to reveal the gear. Lady V's was very hard to see/frob (it's under her desk) even after I broke out Dromed, the chair makes the angle awkward.

Sonuva... I had already been in there! Guess I didn't check it well enough.

Anyway, that was all I needed to be able to finish. 70.5% of the total loot found.

The secrets I found along the way:

# Grandfather clock in bank
    # Window above roof at fishmonger's
    # Painting in noblewoman's room en route to the warehouse
    # Lockbox on top of bookshelf in gambling room (next room to above secret)
    # Painting in Avery's office

Wow Unkillable! Very impressed with your searching skills.

can someone tell me where exactly is the illegal item this is the only thing I lack to finish.
    and Thanks before hand.

pwl i can help you if you standing in front of the bank entrance go right into that small garden area,you will see a door with a keylock under a safe in the wall next to door,look on the ground by the door for a frobable brick in the ground,get key open lockbox to get item for warehouse

Thank you I just found that location and was going to look around very closely!

another secret is in bank before you go down to vault where those 2 cameras are,get behind camera that dont move go to statue in back in her bowl is a diamond= blind frob

What are the two elevator buttons for in middle of the bank behind little half door? I pushed them but it didn't seem to do anything??
    Anyway I finished this was a very challenging mission!! Enjoyed it!

pwl: Those buttons were going to be for a dumbwaiter that takes coins into the main vault when someone makes a bank deposit. The idea was that Garrett could ride the dumbwaiter right down into the vault, once the killer beams were turned off.

However, I ended up not using that option because if Garrett went into the main vault, he would take something like 100,000 loot. It didn't seem realistic to provide the option, but then have all the loot unfrobbable.

There’s a mad doctors apartment near the bank, entering that apartment is a secret, and I think there’s another secret hidden inside his apartment but I haven’t yet worked out how to trigger that one.

There’s also a secret in the dead mans apartment, not that well hidden but unusual in it's location.
    And another one in the starting courtyard.
    One in the mausoleum, the portico building in front of the bank.
    One in the dairy, and one near the dairy...look high.

RippedPhreak this is a staggering good first mission, congratulations, I’m seriously impressed.

I would have preferred a few more readables lying about, fleshing out various people’s love life’s, personal stresses and family issues can add massively to the immersion of missions, and maybe naming some of the streets could have enhanced the town a little. I also loved the way you have used hi res objects, I prefer them to the originals, so thanks for that as well.

Ive found nearly 5500g and 15 secrets and have only the bank vault left to raid and have enjoyed every minute of it.
    Last edited by fortuni; 23rd May 2021 at 16:57.

fortuni...that's amazing. I thought some of those secrets might never be found by anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    There’s a mad doctors apartment near the bank, entering that apartment is a secret, and I think there’s another secret hidden inside his apartment but I haven’t yet worked out how to trigger that one.
    There are 2 pressure tiles on floor.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedPhreak View Post
    fortuni...that's amazing. I thought some of those secrets might never be found by anyone!
    You may call yourself RippedPhreak, but your new to this community so are only starting to learn who the real freaks are....

If we like a mission we will search high and low, checking every pixel and even do our upmost to break a mission to track down that last secret and missing item of loot.

The only chance you had of hiding something for years would have been a deeply hidden Easter Egg, and even then I would only give you a 50/50 chance of defeating the real freaks!

btw there's a book in Edwin & Smythe's office, Life & Death of Saint Stefan that Garrett says 'Mmm This could be interesting' when he picks it up, is that a hint or a clue that the book can be used elsewhere?

PS. Thanks Galaer.
    Last edited by fortuni; 23rd May 2021 at 17:03.

Fortuni: Yes it is. It could help you with the puzzles in the Tomb of Saint Stefan.

But it’s not for using in any place, just a book for information yes?

Correct.

Excellent mission. The loot goal is very difficult on expert. I don't think I've died so many times in a mission before. Thank you Phreak!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast