TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New T2 Mission: Reverse Robbery

Thanks! Yes, things are very hard on Expert. On the lower difficulties you can turn off lights. =)

I'm glad to hear you liked the tomb puzzles, that's my favorite part.

Helo,

Link is dead can You point mi to mirror please ?

Yes, within a few hours I'll have a new version that fixes a bug.

Thank You RippedPhreak I can't wait !

Last edited by RippedPhreak; 24th May 2021 at 20:26.

Great mission. I got 10 secrets on my own, and the rest with help from fortuni and yourself. I also found the fire arrow. Thanks for the mission!

What bug does this update fix? Is it the problem some people reported with using some of the gear wheels before they had all of them?

Someone on the german TTLG forums confirmed a few hours ago that this is indeed the bug that was fixed.

*Warning, written with google translate* For me this is a new level of level design. The mission is clear and simple, but for those who know what it is 'New Mantle'. The main part of the secrets is easily discovered (like the mausoleum opposite the bank), and the riddles are easily and interestingly solved. Although there are not enough clues to some of the secrets and the location of the loot. (I just accidentally noticed a button on one of the pillars in the crypt, which raises the platform, did I miss a hint about it? It is very poorly visible. Same in the Adwyn G.Smythe's house) The soundtrack is excellent. Finally just taffin' good mantle In the entruage of the city. Thank you.

Great mission this.
    How do I get up to the balcony with the drunk guy between bank and church.
    also there are some boarded windows, north of the bank close to the archway to the dairy. Is it possible to get in there?

Drunk guy - there's normally no way, but people have done it by crate stacking.

About the boarded windows: no, there is nothing there.

If you want to have a little fun in this mission.

Pick-pocket the drunk on the roof and take the bottle and lock it in the "illegal item" safe and then revisit the drunk...

Thanks, Ripped. I managed in the end to leap from the barracks, bouncing on the porch roof.
    If I take the drunk guy's bottle, he gets it back when I drop it.....

Need a hint for the barracks secret now.

Finished on expert in 2 hrs, found 4 secrets, just barely made it over the loot goal. Such a great mission, thanks! I love these sprawling city district FMs.

Just finished on expert, in 3hr 46. 4910 loot.

I found 9 of the secrets myself, but needed help from this thread and the FM author with the others.
    I really enjoyed this mission, it had a great balance of sneaking, fighting and puzzles. It has an interesting map that isn't incomprehensibly maze-like and clues are available for the puzzles.
    It involved a lot of climbing, but I found it was not too hard to work out how to get to all the available areas.
    I got through the tomb puzzles before I found the hint book. Using a different approach than intended, my army of haunts wreaked havoc in the cathedral and nearby streets!
    Another nice touch was the on\off switches for gas lights.
    Although I don't usually find all the loot, I was missing quite a lot here. It would be nice to see a loot list sometime, to see what areas I missed.

I shall play this one again in the future.
    Well done RippedPhreak and thanks for your hard work to bring us this.
    I hope you are suitably encouraged to produce more!
    Last edited by frobbin hood; 27th May 2021 at 12:18. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Thanks, Ripped. I managed in the end to leap from the barracks, bouncing on the porch roof.
    If I take the drunk guy's bottle, he gets it back when I drop it.....

Need a hint for the barracks secret now.
    there is more than one barrack - be diligent in your searching. the only hint I am willing to share - it's not at floor level.

A little help with the second part of the crypt. I am not sure how to get past the little platform puzzle
    Last edited by vincentlancon; 28th May 2021 at 02:49.

Quote Originally Posted by vincentlancon View Post
    A little help with the second part of the crypt. I am not sure how to get past the little platform puzzle
    look for buttons to push.

how can i go into the mausoleum ?

and although i have aksed for that, but how can i counteract those undead guards in the crypt?

What location is tragen's own bed?

What location is tragen's own bed?
    Read the note in your inventory about Tragen. It mentions the kind of shop he runs (and lives in).

Thanks.

Embarrassingly I seem destined to be entombed with Sir Stefanand his Chalice, what's the scoop on getting out of this tomb? I seem to be locked in and could no find any more buttons to push/shoot

Quote Originally Posted by rustmite View Post
    Embarrassingly I seem destined to be entombed with Sir Stefanand his Chalice, what's the scoop on getting out of this tomb? I seem to be locked in and could no find any more buttons to push/shoot
    If you used Garrett's weight for last pressure tile and quickly ran through it before it closed, then you are softlocked. Just load save from before that and use heavy object on all pressure tiles next time.

If you picked up the Chalice, then the gate at the exit should have disappeared. Otherwise there is some big script problem.

Must be then, since the gate is there but closed completely. I was pretty much done anyways.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast