TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New T2 Mission: Reverse Robbery

I just finished this wonderful mission, I enjoyed it alot! Though just as most others I have some pro and cons.

Pro:
    -Pure eye-candy! I could just be starring at the buildings and the sky while running through the city
    -Great story, great atmosphere & great architecture
    -Loved how you added some new original things like the donation box with the coins in the hammerite chapel & the lights you had to use to get to stefans tomb
    -Loved the acrobatic stunts and rope arrow using you have to do at times to find a secret or some special places

Cons:
    -Definitely the biggest con for me: The haunts! Six haunts at once?! Seriously?! I know that only 3 are your enemy if you use the rubble, but I only found that book after getting there so I had to fight all six of them! And even "only" having to fight 3 at once, I canīt believe you pulled some crap like that without having a sword as standard item and without having holy water. There was even a bottle of holy water laying around but it was not frobbable. I had to use all 5 of my flashbombs and was lucky enough that I got two of them with one mine, otherwise Iīd been screwed.
    -The lootgoal was waaaay too difficult on expert. Itīs frustrating when you find so much hidden loot on your own and think "hey cool!" and then in the end you still dont have enough loot.
    -17!! secrets and so well hidden and even some of them needed to reach the loot goal cause the loot in general was hard to find.. thatīs too exaggerated and frustrating imo

But all in all a very nice mission, thanks alot for this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha1 View Post

Cons:
    -Definitely the biggest con for me: The haunts! Six haunts at once?! Seriously?!:
    Like you I'd not read the book. But I like to let others do the work - I got the haunts to chase me into a bunch of hammers then escaped in the ensuing chaos to watch the fight!

here is how to deal with haunts,just place x3 rocks on the correct plates save after each one ,if they dont attack you did good so you dont have to even worry about them

You are not supposed to fight the haunts at all!

RippedPhreak, please consider updating the opening post with the link to the current version of the mission, since it's not at all obvious to those who come here for the first time to obtain the mission, that there's a new one buried somewhere far inbetween other posts.

please i need a hint for the mystery with the stones in the crypt.

i read the book ,but i cannot find a solution for the mystery

Quote Originally Posted by Meowdori View Post
    RippedPhreak, please consider updating the opening post with the link to the current version of the mission, since it's not at all obvious to those who come here for the first time to obtain the mission, that there's a new one buried somewhere far inbetween other posts.
    The opening post does have the link to the "fixed" mission. ReverseRobFinal.zip.

Also they have it mirrored at The Last Glass German Thief site: https://www.ttlg.de/index.php?fm-detail/&id=1327
    Last edited by RippedPhreak; 29th May 2021 at 11:31.

Thanks Lord Soth.

please can anybody help me. in part 3 of teh crypt.

what must a i do with the colorful balls?

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    please can anybody help me. in part 3 of teh crypt.

what must a i do with the colorful balls?
    short hint: read the book that triggered a quip from Garret - it says to "follow the lights"

Extended : examine the behaviour of each coloured ball - each has a patrol "pause" at a particular spot. when the ball with the colour of your portal is at it's correct point step into the portal and you will land where the ball was at. each ball will take you to the next appropriate location.

Well, stunning mission so far. Riddle me this, I can get into the Mausoleum, but can't exit. I can't mantle out the window I entered and there must be a switch on the lower level somewhere to open the main doors but I can't find it. Spoil me please!

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    Fourth gear: Middle right of the map - the lawyer's office. Even signs with zero width can be mantled on to get to a ledge above. (Once you get into the office, you're looking for a hidden switch.)

Key to illegal drug stash: Same place where the locked stash is, look for a frobable brick in the floor to the left.

Bank security office key: You got to Chalmers apartment. Look for a hidden switch in there that will open a painting.

- prjames

P.S. Awesome (if hard) mission!
    I haven't found Chalmers apartment. Where is it so I can get the security office key?

HauntHunter : the switch to open the exit doors in the mausoleum is directly behind one of the statues.

Chalmers appartment has "as per the bank security notebook" been upgraded to be unpickable. When you find the unpickable appartment door go around the building and look for where you can mantle over to one of the balconies

Thank you lordhern!! Much appreciated!

The Chalmers apartment is just south of the police station. Also it has a sign saying "Chalmers" outside the front door.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedPhreak View Post
    The Chalmers apartment is just south of the police station. Also it has a sign saying "Chalmers" outside the front door.
    Thank you. This mission is alot of fun. Very challenging and lots of places to explore.

I'm having some trouble with the black & white tile path in the tomb of Saint Stefan:
    according to the story in the book I need to go from black to white to white to black to white to black; I can only get 3 steps in before getting stuck (black, white, down to white) with nowhere to go. The black tile to the left and up slightly seems to disappear!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    I'm having some trouble with the black & white tile path in the tomb of Saint Stefan:
    according to the story in the book I need to go from black to white to white to black to white to black; I can only get 3 steps in before getting stuck (black, white, down to white) with nowhere to go. The black tile to the left and up slightly seems to disappear!
    Look for buttons, there are two at different points.

Hello

Is there any way to open the Vault and disable watchers in bank underground ?
    I'm asking because I have only 3200 loot and that's only objective left me.

You cannot open the main vault. If you're playing on Expert, you cannot disable the basement cameras. You can disable the cameras upstairs though. A lot of the loot is found in the 17 secrets, sorry....

Just look around. If you see a ledge or balcony up high, there is probably a loot on it.

If all else fails, fortuni posted a list of secrets back on page 4.

Thank You RippedPhreak!

I'm starting to look for secrets
    Very like this mission!

Quote Originally Posted by lordhern View Post
    A "secret" moves the painting at Chalmers out of the way revealing a box with key. btw the bank can be ghosted without using that key.
    I cannot find it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    I cannot find it!!!!!
    Search for a book!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!! But does the alarm shut off has a timing???? Because they are working again!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast