TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Searches not working

Searches not working

You guys are probably aware of this, but searches don't seem to be working atm. I'm getting this error:

connection to 127.0.0.1:9312 failed (errno=10061, msg=No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.)

I'm glad it's not on my end. Linux has introduced me to all sorts of exotic bugs, so that was my first guess.

Same here, I wanted to find a guide/walkthrough for The Builder's Paradise but I kept getting that error.

Administrator
    Apologies for the delay in getting to this. Our search process had not started up correctly, now fixed.

The error is back

I'm getting the error again. (I've just tried searching for "shadow bug" in the search field near the top right corner of the page.)

Edit: It looks like it happens regardless of what I search for and which forum/thread I'm browsing.

Administrator
    Thanks for the heads-up, will sort this out later today

Yep. Search error is back. Actually this makes me nostalgic about the old days when the whole site would go down and we would all go to the Eidos forum.

Administrator
    Should be sorted again. Underlying cause looks to be database load and something I'll have to dig into.

Yours is such a thankless job, so for what it's worth... thank you.

Administrator
    You have just demonstrated that it isn't always a thankless job and for that I'm appreciative