TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your biggest disappointment in Thief OMīs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suydUkhCWkM
    When these guys died for that frumpy, little trollop, that was disappointing.
    I'm forever blowing bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by demagogue View Post
    The one that sticks in my memory most, the one that actually shocked me, was that Casing the Joint was so blatantly unfinished, and in one hallway there was actually a street light IIRC just sitting with half of it clipping into the ground, and some other random objects misplaced around.

In the grand scheme of things it wasn't that bad. The buggy looking parts were in places you weren't supposed to be in anyway. The finished parts of both of those missions were respectable, especially the 2nd mission. And it was evident they wanted it to be one mission and had to split it up for technical reasons. But when I first came across it, it took me out of the game & that was a drag. Generally speaking, TMA didn't have the same magic as TDP also.
    Casing the Joint was disappointing, for sure. If you broke into the top floor where the masks should be, they were stuck halfway through the pedestals. The entire upper floor is accessible but unfinished. I don't know why they didn't just block it off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12