TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Nameless (Sep 19, 2021)

Quote Originally Posted by baeuchlein View Post
    There's even one more thing that could have caused the problems I wrote about: I have been playing the game with Linux instead of Windows during the last weeks, and I did notice that AI movement is somewhat different there - not just in this mission, but in every one I did play so far.

Reloading did change things a bit. The first time I nailed the enemy, he fell down from his rock by accident, just as you mentioned he could, and then I got my revenge on him. The second time I killed him, I was able to get onto his rock and show him what my sword is for, after pacifying him with a flashbomb one or two times. And all the other problems came and went even without saving and reloading - one time, he was apparently invulnerable to weapons first, but some seconds later, he showed signs of being hit and injured.

As I said, it just seems to have been a lot of bad luck at once, and the heavy fight made that far worse than it usually is. Nevertheless, after less than four reloads, the guy went down (from his rock as well as literally) for the first time. Not very uncommon for hard opponents.
    Never played on Linux so anything goes I guess!

That was a fun mission!! Appreciate you releasing it after all these years!

no the skybox did not look like that to me,what you put looks amazing,guess something is making me show something else

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    no the skybox did not look like that to me,what you put looks amazing,guess something is making me show something else
    Hm...

Are you able to show a screenshot of what yours looks like? I'm really curious so I know what to tell people. If its some type of texture pack or patch level someone here could identify from a picture maybe that would help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HauntHunter View Post
    That was a fun mission!! Appreciate you releasing it after all these years!
    Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

its from t-fix 1.27 i think the sky option over rides your skybox i am going to try to reinstall it with no sky option?

I've blackjacked nearly everyone and completed most of the mission. Playing at normal difficulty.

I need to get into the Supply Room. I read the business about "David has the key" and he's talking fast at the bar. Basically, I assume the explosive device I need to exit is in this supply room. I found the entrance to the supply room but don't have a key.

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    I've blackjacked nearly everyone and completed most of the mission. Playing at normal difficulty.

I need to get into the Supply Room. I read the business about "David has the key" and he's talking fast at the bar. Basically, I assume the explosive device I need to exit is in this supply room. I found the entrance to the supply room but don't have a key.

- prjames
    Hint is he was drunk talking about swimming faster than everyone else, but he can’t SWIM to save his life. Where is a body of water someone could try to swim around in?

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Hint is he was drunk talking about swimming faster than everyone else, but he can’t SWIM to save his life. Where is a body of water someone could try to swim around in?
    Thanks, that's what I needed. - prjames

Just seen this. Congratulations on the release!

Where do I go to get back through the sealed gate to end the mission? I don't see a passageway or anything to get passed it.

I have the key for the supply room , but can't find it , could someone point me to where it is ?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmike1489 View Post
    Where do I go to get back through the sealed gate to end the mission? I don't see a passageway or anything to get passed it.
    You have to blow it open with the fire arrow Barry gives you after returning his mask, and use it on the explosive device from the supply room.

Quote Originally Posted by sexypat View Post
    I have the key for the supply room , but can't find it , could someone point me to where it is ?
    Go to the large room where the archers on the scaffolding are at the north side entrance. There is a metal door in there that leads to the supply room.
    Last edited by Vortex85; 22nd Sep 2021 at 16:46.

Always good to see a daylight mission (with some nice, deep shadows)! Loved the dramatic reveal at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Spyrano View Post
    Always good to see a daylight mission (with some nice, deep shadows)! Loved the dramatic reveal at the end
    I loved it too! Totally unexpected!!

I think a daylight heist is a refreshing spin on a thiefy good time....

A fun FM. I was able to end the game with only 19 arrows to shoot. It took a save and about 10 reloads, but I did it. I had 2 gas arrows available, but those were useless. I also found my left over rope arrows were useless. A lot of trial and error to get the last boss.

Go to the large room where the archers on the scaffolding are at the north side entrance. There is a metal door in there that leads to the supply room.
    Thank you !!

Quote Originally Posted by bjack View Post
    A fun FM. I was able to end the game with only 19 arrows to shoot. It took a save and about 10 reloads, but I did it. I had 2 gas arrows available, but those were useless. I also found my left over rope arrows were useless. A lot of trial and error to get the last boss.
    Oh wow, you can also kill him with your sword while he is in the air. It just takes jumping on the rock next to him. If you mount on the tall rock on the ground, then throw a flash bomb to blind him, you'll have plenty of time to get in a good jump and get on the floating rock without being hit and then take him out with your sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyrano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntHunter View Post
    I loved it too! Totally unexpected!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    I think a daylight heist is a refreshing spin on a thiefy good time....
    Thanks all!

If anyone is wondering, I do plan to put up my mission on the thief guild website but I've been busy, and lazy, to go get screenshots and put it up there. I also noticed preview videos on all of them so I'm not sure if I have to do that or if it's optional.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    its from t-fix 1.27 i think the sky option over rides your skybox i am going to try to reinstall it with no sky option?
    I saw Fen Phoenix's playthrough on twitch and the sky looked less blue on the video, maybe a little more gray and overcast in appearance than the blue I see. Not sure if it was just his video quality or that's the actual color he saw on his screen, but it got me thinking maybe its color settings on monitor, but then again, wouldn't the screenshots also look bland to you if it was just your monitor? Not sure... really curious. I wish I new more about Thief and sky and color settings so I could be more helpful.

You have to blow it open with the fire arrow Barry gives you after returning his mask, and use it on the explosive device from the supply room.
    Cool, thanks! It took me awhile to figure out what to do next. A nice little mini-boss fight at the end of the mission made it feel even much more awesome!

Where is the hint to the combo lock in Georges room? I did see a code somewhere but neglected to write it down

Can anyone please tell me where to find the key to the bar? I'm enjoying the mission, but as usual am still missing around 1500 loot.

*edit: And George's room, please?
    Last edited by taffercobbles; 23rd Sep 2021 at 09:59.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast