TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Guardians of the Galaxy - Eidos Montreal

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Guardians of the Galaxy - Eidos Montreal

Has anyone played this? I was surprised that it's actually been getting good reviews.

This was developed by the same core team as Deus Ex: HR and MD. Not the "B team" that made Shadow of the Tomb Raider and assisted on the shitty Crystal Dynamics Avengers game.

FKA Buccura
    I'll always see this as the game that EM made instead of Deus Ex 5, but still the good reviews it's been getting to intrigue me.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Yeah this is intriguing, and I'm glad to see EM still putting out well-received games, tho the combat looks like a very FFXV-ish thing where you're locked in small arenas fighting very bulletspongy enemies, which isn't my kinda thing. Think I'll wait for a sale.

Yeah, my impression is that I might enjoy the game's storytelling and characters, but the combat would be a turn-off. Well, that and the way Starlord looks in this.

The art style of both this and the Avengers one they did still baffle me.

Either do a proper tie-in to the MCU with likenesses of the actors, or do something unique based on comics. Going with the exact movie designs but the wrong faces just looks like an error or a cheap knock-off.