TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
Results 301 to 321 of 321

Thread: T2 Campaign: Lonmore v1.3 (November 12, 2021)

  1. #301
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2014
    Location: In Cragscleft
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    Look in the bedroom above the clock.
    That unlocked the mask vault. Does it also unlock his bank vault?

  2. #302
    New Member
    Registered: Feb 2014
    Beltzer, just finished playing your 2 part campaign and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I have been confined home after a surgery and it was wonderful spending the time playing your mission. I appreciate the fact that the 'puzzles' you had in the mission were all intuitive to solve. I don't mind puzzles...but too often some missions seem to require an IQ that I don't have. I was only stumped trying to find the small keys that were on the belts of some guards...these were difficult to see for me. I've mentioned before that authors seem to develop their own architectural style and the aesthetics in this mission were great. Personally I think this was your best mission so far and can't wait for your next one! Thank you!

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkOne93 View Post
    That unlocked the mask vault. Does it also unlock his bank vault?
    There is one more key you need, look on one of the guards belt.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe45 View Post
    Beltzer, just finished playing your 2 part campaign and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I have been confined home after a surgery and it was wonderful spending the time playing your mission. I appreciate the fact that the 'puzzles' you had in the mission were all intuitive to solve. I don't mind puzzles...but too often some missions seem to require an IQ that I don't have. I was only stumped trying to find the small keys that were on the belts of some guards...these were difficult to see for me. I've mentioned before that authors seem to develop their own architectural style and the aesthetics in this mission were great. Personally I think this was your best mission so far and can't wait for your next one! Thank you!
    Glad you liked and thanks for the kind words. Hope you feeling good

  4. #304
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Patrik, my compliments! This is yet another of your great FM's.
    I agree that you get better and better each mission.

    I'm so sorry I wasn't able to betatest this one for you. I hope in future you still will include me. Again, I'm sorry.
    I started the mission a few hours ago, and all I need is vault key nr. 3.
    I checked this thread, but for the life of me, I can't find it.
    I looked for a bed room with a clock. Never found one. The only clock I found was in the room I dropped in from the vents.

    Can you or someone else please be so kind to explicite tell me where to find that key, in what building, on what person of uner whick clock.
    The last two hours I was spending my time looking for that key and have been at least 10 ten times in each place I was earlier.

    BTW. I think I found a bug. Nothing special though.
    In the room beneath the vents I noticed, standing with my back at the grey safe, a clicking sound of a lock between the two desks in front of me. I checked the desks, but there was no lock. That sound only come from the back of the desks, not when I stood in front of them. After I found the safekey and opened the safe, that sound was gone, so I gues that safelock must somehow have been mirrored on the desks.

    Please, I need some help!

    Last edited by Gloria Creep; 10th Feb 2022 at 17:09.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Patrik, my compliments! This yet another of your great FM's.
    I agree that you get better and better each mission.

    I'm so sorry I wasn't able to betatest this one for you. I hope in future you still will include me. Again, I'm sorry.
    I started the mission a few hours agon, and all I need is vault key nr. 3.
    I checked this thread, but for the life of me, I can't find it.
    I looked for a bed room with a clock. Never found one. The only clock I found was in the room I dropped in from the vents.

    Can you or someone else please be so kind to explicite tell me where to find that key, in what building, on what person of uner whick clock.
    The last two hours I was spending my time looking for that key and have been at least 10 ten times in each place I was earlier.

    BTW. I think I found a bug. Nothing special though.
    In the room beneath the vents I noticed, standing with my back at the grey safe, a clicking sound of a lock between the two desks in front of me. I checked the desks, but there was no lock. That sound only come from the back of the desks, not when I stood in front of them. After I found the safekey and opened the safe, that sound was gone, so I gues that safelock must somehow have been mirrored on the desks.

    Please, I need some help!

    Thank you Gloria Maybe i do another FM sometimes, if so, i contact you.
    About key nr 3. The "garden" outside Brigantias apartment, where the balconies are. Look closely around the flowers.

    That bug i'm aware of, did not manage to fix it though. Its something with the frob info on the safe. The lock clicking you hear is from the safe.

  6. #306
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Thank you!

    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  7. #307
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2007
    Playing expert. on mission 2, have 5245 loot, need 6000. opened the 2 bank vaults, have every objective, but loot. is there a purse or something worth 900 loot im missing?

  8. #308
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2020
    Location: Germany
    You can always check out fortuniīs well done lootlist here: https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthre...l+in+one+place


  9. #309
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha1 View Post
    Ah thank you!! No idea how I missed that obvious hanging holy hammer there I killed all the haunts beforehand aswell, canīt stand those guys
    How did you kill those haunts? I'm playing on expert with no sword, one mine and 1 holy water with one waterarrow.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  10. #310
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2020
    Location: Germany
    I donīt remember well but Iīm pretty sure I did have a sword. I donīt think Iīd kill haunts without it. Could be that I found it somewhere.

  11. #311
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2012
    Mission 2: Sword, on normal and hard you start with one, on expert you'll find it in a footlocker in barracks, Mechanist Cathedral.

    I've added that info to my walk.

  12. #312
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Fortuni, Thanks. I didn't find that and I thought that was a Hammerite cathedral.

    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  13. #313
    Updated to V1.3

  14. #314
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2001
    Location: Marlboro, MA, USA
    Updated to v1.3 at the Keep:
    Lonmore-v1.3.zip
    The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Komag View Post
    Updated to v1.3 at the Keep:
    Lonmore-v1.3.zip
    Thanks. The first post updated.

  16. #316
    Keeper of FMs
    Registered: Oct 2004
    Location: Rio Rancho, NM
    I am in love with this mission. Rooftops are my favorite! This reminds me so much of Life of the Party. The foggy streets are a nice touch. It really made me wonder just how far down I was going to fall if I made a mistake.

    Spooky apartment is very spooky!! The answer to this question is probably obvious. I found the attic key but where is the attic? White red eye girl keeps interrupting my search. Does she appear once you leave then return to the apartment? I didn't run into her the first time I went exploring, only the dark red eye girl. Or are they the same girl?


    Big spider climbing stairs? That is purely evil!

  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    I am in love with this mission. Rooftops are my favorite! This reminds me so much of Life of the Party. The foggy streets are a nice touch. It really made me wonder just how far down I was going to fall if I made a mistake.
    Great that you like it

    Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    Spooky apartment is very spooky!! The answer to this question is probably obvious. I found the attic key but where is the attic? White red eye girl keeps interrupting my search. Does she appear once you leave then return to the apartment? I didn't run into her the first time I went exploring, only the dark red eye girl. Or are they the same girl?
    If you are on the top floor, look up and you'll find it.
    Its the same girl. She appears when you take the attic key.

    Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    Big spider climbing stairs? That is purely evil!
    It climbed up there when it was a tiny baby-spider

  18. #318
    Keeper of FMs
    Registered: Oct 2004
    Location: Rio Rancho, NM
    Thanks!! I'll remember not to take the attic key until I'm ready for it next time around! LOL

  19. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    Thanks!! I'll remember not to take the attic key until I'm ready for it next time around! LOL
    Good idea

  20. #320
    Keeper of FMs
    Registered: Oct 2004
    Location: Rio Rancho, NM
    I thoroughly enjoyed South Lonmore. My first playthrough on South clocked in at 09:33. No clue how much actual time it was but hubby commented twice, "Are you still playing that level?" I spent a lot of time going around in circles. My second playthrough with the walkthrough map clocked in at 03:54. I'm missing one secret & the loot hidden there. I looked at the walkthrough and figured out I missed the picture in the bank. I found the switch & lever in the president's office but could not figure out what they did. I also couldn't figure out how to move the picture. Hint please?

    I know I was immersed in Lonmore because it started raining IRL and I didn't notice it until I heard thunder. I live in a desert now. I always notice the rain.

    I started North last night and look forward to many more hours of fun!

  21. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed South Lonmore. My first playthrough on South clocked in at 09:33. No clue how much actual time it was but hubby commented twice, "Are you still playing that level?" I spent a lot of time going around in circles. My second playthrough with the walkthrough map clocked in at 03:54. I'm missing one secret & the loot hidden there. I looked at the walkthrough and figured out I missed the picture in the bank. I found the switch & lever in the president's office but could not figure out what they did. I also couldn't figure out how to move the picture. Hint please?

    I know I was immersed in Lonmore because it started raining IRL and I didn't notice it until I heard thunder. I live in a desert now. I always notice the rain.

    I started North last night and look forward to many more hours of fun!
    Jeez, that must have been a lot of exploring Again, glad you are liking it.
    The lever in the office are for deactivate the vault alarm.
    To move the painting, look more closely on the big lamp in the center of the stairs.
    I hope that you are not gonna be disappointed regarding the north part.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •