TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Beta testers needed

Beta testers needed

I'm getting close to releasing my next FM Alterna Crystallis but I need some beta testers to run through it a couple of times. Is anyone able to beta test my mission?

good luck looks amazing ,cant wait till it releases

The Grumpiest™ Thief fan here. Is it T2? I can help you with T2 FM testing if you would be able to withstand my Grumpiness™. I really like crawling into places where the player shouldn't be crawling and doing other strange things. I also have an eye for small unimportant things like the number of toilets, bunk beds, fuel in the hearths... those absolutely tiny things that distinguish perfect maps.

I should be able to allocate some cycles around my current beta testing schedule - PM me a link please.

I'm free if you need more people to help test.

Ok I'll upload the first beta zip and PM everyone here and those who PM'ed me with the download link and the location of where the testing forum will be located.

Sign me up

I'm available John if need another tester.

Ok I think I have enough testers.

No no no you haven't! Count me in

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Ok Gloria, I sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    Ok Gloria, I sent you a PM.
    If you have not hidden dew drop in this mission yet, you probably should add one now

Oh, Dew Drop is one of the first to be added once the architecture is complete enough to hide one.

Only one screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by mxleader View Post
    Only one screenshot?
    I second that

Here is the thread for the preview screenies: https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150097

There have been some small changes, but for the most part everything is the same.

That looks like it might just be fun to play.

I hope its fun to play. My problem is I don't know how to stop working on it. Even during beta testing I'm still doing stuff that isn't related to testers' comments, but nothing will be added to the final beta.

That's the worst part of any project that doesn't have a time limit for completion.

i would say if you still building be sure to add a place/hidden for the ones who are lost,naks,lady rowena,bbb/etc,or maybe make a house for each of them maybe adding in stuff that has to do with the missions they made,a example a bbb house,can have 3 crowns on a desk/a mighty joe young mini statue,etc,and for lady rowena,stuff relating to her missions,same with naks/etc

would be a cool idea to have a single street in missions where all the people who are gone can be remembered with there own block/houses filled with related things they did in community

done in such a way where other can just cut and paste it into there missions and maybe add a bit more to give diversity to there places depending on theme of mission

ok i am done,i am sure john your mission will be amazing,i like all your missions

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i would say if you still building be sure to add a place/hidden for the ones who are lost,naks,lady rowena,bbb/etc,or maybe make a house for each of them maybe adding in stuff that has to do with the missions they made,a example a bbb house,can have 3 crowns on a desk/a mighty joe young mini statue,etc,and for lady rowena,stuff relating to her missions,same with naks/etc

would be a cool idea to have a single street in missions where all the people who are gone can be remembered with there own block/houses filled with related things they did in community

done in such a way where other can just cut and paste it into there missions and maybe add a bit more to give diversity to there places depending on theme of mission

ok i am done,i am sure john your mission will be amazing,i like all your missions
    Great idea but that seems like a personal choice whether or not to pay homage to other creators.