TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse / 2021 gun thread

Thanks Cipheron. I am just seeking clarity on SD's assertion that a city was totally destroyed or whether that was just an exaggeration for effect, since facts vs rhetoric seems to be a central part of his position.

verbose douchebag
    You do at least have to ask yourself - if the situation during the riots was so intense / dangerous, then why was everyone who was shot that night shot by Kyle Ritterhouse?

Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    You do at least have to ask yourself - if the situation during the riots was so intense / dangerous, then why was everyone who was shot that night shot by Kyle Ritterhouse?
    I'd probably be asking why everyone who was shot was a criminal. Heck of a coincidence.

1. Carry a gun for safety

2. Blithely shoot unarmed people to death because you're in mortal danger from the gun you're carrying

Quote Originally Posted by SD View Post
    I'd probably be asking why everyone who was shot was a criminal. Heck of a coincidence.
    Like Rittenhouse knew the criminal records of the men he murdered? Really? And even if he had known, who appointed the little white supremacist prick as judge, jury and executioner of those men? Even during his trial, his buddy the judge refused to allow the jurors to be told of the victims' criminal records. So why do you keep harping on the victims' history with the law? The two men Rittenhouse actually killed, Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum, had mental health issues; Rosenbaum was on antidepressants and meds used to treat depression. The third whom was wounded, Gaige Grosskreutz, was a paramedic and had brought his medical gear with him that night in case any of the protesters required medical aid. No big deal that Grosskreutz also brought his gun, too; up here in Wisconsin 3 out every 5 people are armed. Rittenhouse was a minor, though and minors aren't allowed to have guns, let alone an AR15 assault rifle. He's alive and just got back from his visit with Trump; two of his victims are dead and the third is maimed since his right arm is now useless. But yeah, let's condemn three men to death because they may have had criminal records when they tried to take an illegal assault rifle away from a snot-nosed 17 yr. old white supremacist. *smh*

Do we have actual evidence that he was a white supremacist?

And by white supremacist I mean exactly what that term implies, someone who is an unapologetic racist, hates non-whites, etc.

I've been trying to form an opinion on this, and I see a lot of stuff uncritically thrown around by both sides, terms being broadened or expanded beyond their actual meaning, &c.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345