TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 2022 video thread

The 2022 video thread

There's no punchline, but it still made me laugh.

This is pretty well made and unsettling.
    *Jumpscare warning

The Chinese Communist party ordered the ending of Fight Club to be edited, so that the police win

This is an extremely interesting essay about crypto & NFTs, going in details about their origins, the culture around them and its implications/consequences... It's two hours long, but broken down into chapters for easy viewing.

Yeah, I was a bit wary of that video because of its running time, but I ended up watching it (or mostly listening to it while cooking) in 3-4 instalments, and I think it justifies its length. I love Dan Olson's deep dives into these communities that already seem weird from the outside and that become downright scary from the inside (cf. also his video on Flat Earthers).

I just listened to the Behind the Bastards two-parter podcast on cryptocurrency and NFTs and was afraid of getting a rehash of the same story, but the video essay actually ended up nicely complimenting it. It really is an amazing world of grifters and utter bastards, equal parts hilarious and depressing.
    Last edited by Starker; 1st Feb 2022 at 11:25.

Level 10,000 achieved
    The Corridor Crew is doing some MYTH BUSTING again: could Superman's disguise plausibly actually work? The answer will SHOCK YOU! Superman HATES THIS VIDEO etc ok just watch it trust me it's good stuff

It's a follow-up to an earlier vid they did on whether Batman's vanishing act really works which I might've posted somewhere here before but just in case here it is again:

https://youtu.be/Vg3I4Ut9uXE

Can't get this one out of my head. Great animation. Not as good as Henke, but pretty good still.

Not entirely safe for work

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by TBE View Post
    https://youtu.be/Vg3I4Ut9uXE

Can't get this one out of my head. Great animation. Not as good as Henke, but pretty good still.
    This is absolutely the type of thing I needed after an intense week - thanks for sharing.

Marvelous video about the mass extinction which eclipsed the Great Dying, The Oxygenation Event (dramatic chords!).

Seriously. It didn't just wipe out large, charismatic creatures, like Dinosaurs, it almost sterilized the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    Marvelous video about the mass extinction which eclipsed the Great Dying, The Oxygenation Event (dramatic chords!).

Seriously. It didn't just wipe out large, charismatic creatures, like Dinosaurs, it almost sterilized the earth.
    I enjoyed this so much I went on to watch the second video which is about how it is still ongoing in a more prolonged way and the role of sex in staving it off. Take that oxygen! We will hump our way out of this mess you waste product.

3 minutes of pure cringe (no, it's not a parody)

That was awful. I needed some El Tongo to clean by brain after that

Last edited by Cipheron; 9th May 2022 at 06:45.

The King Krimzon crime rabbit hole is deeper that i could have believed. Also, he has kids. The poor kids.

https://www.fox17online.com/2015/12/...wyoming-family
    > After the man cashed the neighbor’s check for $2,000, it came back fraudulent, and now he’s on the hook for the money. He reached out to the FOX 17 Problem Solvers. ... Geudry claims he got the bad check from a Craigslist transaction. The interesting part is that detectives can’t confirm who made the fraudulent check or where it came from, so there’s nothing to verify Geudry’s claim.

https://www.complaintsboard.com/nich...cammer-c787524
    > He scammed me over $60 for an audio interface that he was selling on Craigslist back in April 2013. ... he goes by his stage name "King Krimzon" where he does violent rap music talking about raping women and killing people.

Yeah he was even on Dr Phil for that

EDIT: just saw you posted a clip, hadn't loaded for me for some reason. This is the full episode
    Last edited by Azaran; 9th May 2022 at 09:26.

When you think it can't get any jazzier... it gets even jazzier!

So joyful!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast