TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thief AI art

These were some of my results using Midjourney recently. A few oddities, but sorta captures the thief aesthetic. I will have to think how to further tweak and specify the parameters.
    Last edited by Tafferwocky; 26th Dec 2022 at 15:58.

Pretty good, other than the wizard hat. Kinda looks like promo shots from the Thief reboot.

Yeah they do. The last 4 especially are good. Wow.

FKA Buccura
    My attempt to make Viktoria using STable Diffusion. Put in a link because it's NSFW due to nudity.

The prompt I used was "solo nude woman in her 40s, with dark-green skin made of wood, green hair, long black hair, and standing in a forest. She is evil"

I also put "Elf ears" in the negative prompt because the AI kept giving her elf ears. I tried using wood nymph instead of woman but most the time it doesn't seem to understand what a wood nymph is. The third image is the only time it got at all close to the idea.

https://huggingface.co/spaces/camenduru/webui

New Farkus attempts with a better model

bucky try adding the word "dryad" = i just tryed the site and seems like it makes animay style not sure what all the options do but ,its way to cartoony with stock options

and azaran i love the middle farcus
    Last edited by downwinder; 7th Feb 2023 at 01:32.

Played with remakes of one old fan art.

Original work:

AI:

reminds me of thief 3 library ,with enforcers right after the hag removed a few pages from the book of names, end of the glyphs, books were blank

Is there fan art for the witch from T3?

do you mean the hag?

look up "gamall thief 3" in a image search
    Last edited by downwinder; 1st Mar 2023 at 13:27.

Yep, thanks, I'll try to come up with something.

A Hammerite Initiation, according to Chat GPT

The Hammerites are a religious order that appears in the "Thief" game series, known for their strict adherence to their beliefs and their love of all things mechanical. Here is a possible initiation ritual based on their customs:

The Hammerite Initiation Ritual

Step 1: The Aspirant's Introduction
    The aspirant, having expressed interest in joining the Hammerites, is brought before the high priest in the main chapel. The high priest asks the aspirant why they wish to join the order and what skills they can offer.

Step 2: The Aspirant's Oath
    The aspirant is then asked to swear an oath to the Builder, the Hammerites' god, promising to uphold the order's beliefs and to serve the Builder with their skills and talents. The aspirant is then given a hammer, the symbol of the order, and is instructed to use it in the service of the Builder.

Step 3: The Aspirant's Test
    The aspirant is then given a series of challenges to prove their worthiness to join the order. These challenges may include tasks such as repairing broken machines, solving mechanical puzzles, and demonstrating their combat skills with a hammer. The aspirant must complete each task successfully to proceed to the next one.

Step 4: The Aspirant's Consecration
    Once the aspirant has successfully completed all the challenges, they are brought before the high priest once again. The high priest declares that the aspirant has proven themselves worthy to join the order, and that they will be consecrated as a full member.

Step 5: The Aspirant's Consecration Ceremony
    The aspirant is then led to a large machine in the center of the chapel, which represents the Builder's creation. The high priest performs a ritual, calling upon the Builder's blessing, and then the aspirant is asked to strike the machine with their hammer. This symbolizes their commitment to the order and their willingness to use their skills to serve the Builder.

Step 6: The Aspirant's Acceptance
    The other Hammerites then welcome the new member, congratulating them on their initiation and offering their support and guidance. The aspirant is then presented with a Hammerite robe, signifying their acceptance into the order, and is invited to join the other members in worship of the Builder.

The initiation ritual is an important part of Hammerite culture, serving as both a test of the aspirant's skills and a symbol of their commitment to the order's beliefs. Through this ritual, the new member is welcomed into the Hammerite community, and is empowered to use their skills and talents to serve the Builder and the order.

This thing saves a lot of time. I managed to get Sky to continue the storyline and complete the diaries of the characters from Keeper of Infinity.

Generated a bunch of fan art:

garrett by the fireplace sitting in front on window is my fav

but omg garrett got a massive wonky eye,i see why viktoria took it for the woodsie lord now

I think there's a bit too much leather and armour. It makes him look liker Arnie in Terminator 2.

Haunts, Bonehoard and Felix's team:

wow on haunts, would be very scary to see them in a mine setting dark lighting

Mechanists and Hammerites:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast