TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: New T2 FM: Alterna Crystallis - August 19, 2022

I've played this mission and really enjoyed it! Really love the city and its atmosphere. It's built really good! Was fun to play it! Thanks a lot for this gem! But only found 7000 loot and missed the half of the secrets. So I wanted to try if I can find some of them with help of the walkthrough. During playing I heard the ghost voice in the fishmonger street but till now I can't figure out how I get access to the hidden crypt. Unfortunately my Dromed crashes during opening the mis-file. So I can't look via Dromed how to get in there. Please give me a hint, I'm so curious!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrot View Post
    Please give me a hint, I'm so curious!
    We have a walkthrough. I suppose a few already at this moment. Use them.

If I remember correctly, there should be a small arch leading to nowhere. And a switch on the inner side of that arch.

Yeah of course there is a walkthrough, thanks. I wouldn't have asked if I found the solution in there. If I remember correctly there is no hint what and where exactly I have to do.

I haven't found a switch yet. I'll probably have to take a closer look.

If I remember correctly there is no hint what and where exactly I have to do.
    https://github.com/ANGulchenko/walkt...Crystallis.txt

[SECRET] A street with a fish-shaped shop sign and some ghost-like sounds? Search
    for a switch in the arch with 2 torches.Try to run over the pile of bones to get
    a bonus objective.
    Really?

Yeah... Really?
    I followed the walkthrough (a PDF, not a txt) from the first post. I can't get that much detail from that. I have no idea where I can find your linked walkthrough - sorry but I don't read all 8 pages carefully, but search for different keywords and read across the texts. So please don't make me look stupid.

It's solved now, no further replies needed.

no further replies needed.
    https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151182

Here is an unneeded reply with a huge thread where some very dedicated member of the community gathers all the walkthroughs.

Finally completed this mission. It was fun exploring. Thanks John!

I played and finished your FM yesterday!
    You are very skilled with DromEd and this mission included many special effects!
    Thank you for 3+ hours of fun gameplay! I never really got in trouble but all together a fun mission!
    I enjoyed releasing all the prisoners!!!

I think I only found about 8 of 2x secrets!

Great mission, I enjoyed my time with it! Some parts of the main objective are a little hard to find, otherwise very good level design / flow of the mission. I really liked the multi-path approach.
    Only thing I missed was a bit more story/readables but the atmosphere was still nice.

I have noticed something with this author's missions. Several such as this one have a slight stutter with New Dark on modern pcs. I am talking about a stutter when running forward in large open spaces. Nothing can fix this type of stutter either. I have tried every single cam setting, with or without mods, numerous drivers, the works. It has to be something the creator is doing differently because there are tons of other missions that never stutter. Other missions I have noticed stutter with by this author are Invasion of Dr. Death, Jenivere De Ja Vu, Lord James' Retreat, and the Love Story series.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789