TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life is on as UPWARD^ SPIRAL. THANK YOU.

Life is on as UPWARD^ SPIRAL. THANK YOU.

What's up heywood.

So just wanted to update you all on how things are going in my life of late. And wouldn't ya know, it's been all good in the neighborhood!

OH DESPITE BEING KICKED OUT OF MY APARTMENT TODAY.

What's been happening on my side? Well…

1) I've learned how not to hate myself and actually kind of love myself a little bit. It's healthy you know. Doesn't really have to be a specific reason, it's just healthy.

2) I have the best coworkers anyone could ask for here in this fabulous hippie town/dystopian consumerist tourist town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. They aren't just coworkers, they are a family of mine. And I've never felt more understood and appreciated by them than I have by anyone else (exception being Michelle Danek, R.I.P.) in the 34 long and mindnumbing years of my life.

3) I'm no longer doing things like seeking revenge for what I perceive as having gotten the raw end of the deal in life (having, e.g., been born in this WONDERFUL FUCKING COUNTRY) in rather unhealthy ways that may have ended up transferring my trauma onto some other innocent person.

4) I'm ready any willing to do what needs be to own up to every way I've done someone wrong in life. Their pain is now my pain, and this masochist has a way with enjoying pain if he feels it just and purposeful. INSHALLAH

5) I'm back on TTLG where I get to socialize with another family of mine. For how long, let's just see. I have been good about controlling myself lately and not, ya know, offending someone for no clear reason in a way that results in me getting my butt banished from some community and then feeling lonely again :,,,,,,(

ON THE UP N UP

I also get to dance my twitching fucking ass off at work listening to dark dirty music on my mp3 player while I'm washing dishes for an amassment of hungry American tourists every day. So don't ANYONE suggest that I haven't been given the opportunity to become the dancer I was always meant to be.

Make it stop, makeit stop, makeitstop!

Good to hear that things are going better for you (that's what you said last time too), but just think before you post anything, please. And don't go starting a new thread for every single thought that pops into your head, pretty please. Start with something simple before you share the story of your life with us. Maybe play a game and post about it in gen gaming, or something?

Oh yeah, I'm sure no one will remember what happened like...what, a month ago?

verbose douchebag
    Dontthegeek.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi View Post
    Good to hear that things are going better for you (that's what you said last time too), but just think before you post anything, please. And don't go starting a new thread for every single thought that pops into your head, pretty please. Start with something simple before you share the story of your life with us. Maybe play a game and post about it in gen gaming, or something?
    Yeah good ideas and good advice. Will think about this and practice post/thread self-control.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    Oh yeah, I'm sure no one will remember what happened like...what, a month ago?

Okay, I guess this is the gif thread now.

Have you ever had sustained positive interactions with another user here or are you just forming parasocial relationships with the people you mention by name in your posts?

wait you're using a mp3 player?

its partytime get yer drugs out

Quote Originally Posted by PigLick View Post
    wait you're using a mp3 player?
    Yes.

They work for playing music with headphones plugged in. And you don't have to mess with a bunch of modern ass apps or use the very intelligently named technology known as BLUETOOTH (?) that only helps by giving everyone around you no fucking idea who you're talking to or why you appear to be hearing voices in your head and hallucinating.

You just upload the mp3 files to the drive on the device and then you select the music you wanna play on a list and you press play and start dancing. It's also not connected to the intenet, which is good.
    Last edited by SubvertizingOrg; 29th Sep 2022 at 09:53.

El Pato
    *Insert obligatory DoTheGeek_Dance GIF*

Anybody else receive a PM from SubvertizingOrg with just the title (no actual message) asking 'What do you think of me, honestly?'?? *smh*

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    Anybody else receive a PM from SubvertizingOrg with just the title (no actual message) asking 'What do you think of me, honestly?'?? *smh*
    No that was just you. You don't need to answer it. I just wondered…

I'm not sure if I've ever been to Eureka Springs. I've been all around it, Jasper, Silver Dollar City, Bentonville, hmmmm not sure. You ever go to Whitaker Point? Beautiful place and not far from you. What about Mt. Magazine or Pettit Jean? Mountain View for the outhouse races? Mt. Nebo? I love the cabins there. Oklahoma Indian territory? Lot's of places an hour or so around you just waiting for you. Just a tank of gas and a little time. I've been to them and I live eight hours away. Go. Explore. Do you know Michael Berryman grew up near you? Do you know the legend of Petit Jean? Ever see the paintings at Crystal Bridges museum? The secret is to be interested in everyone and everything around you. You live in an area where it's easy. Take advantage of that. Everything is interesting. Everything. That's the secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    I'm not sure if I've ever been to Eureka Springs. I've been all around it, Jasper, Silver Dollar City, Bentonville, hmmmm not sure. You ever go to Whitaker Point? Beautiful place and not far from you. What about Mt. Magazine or Pettit Jean? Mountain View for the outhouse races? Mt. Nebo? I love the cabins there. Oklahoma Indian territory? Lot's of places an hour or so around you just waiting for you. Just a tank of gas and a little time. I've been to them and I live eight hours away. Go. Explore. Do you know Michael Berryman grew up near you? Do you know the legend of Petit Jean? Ever see the paintings at Crystal Bridges museum? The secret is to be interested in everyone and everything around you. You live in an area where it's easy. Take advantage of that. Everything is interesting. Everything. That's the secret.
    I went to Crystal Bridges with my dad, stepmom, sister, and sister's boyfriend. We looked at the art. I honestly didn't think much of the art, but I have a thing with modern art. I find it too positive/optimistic/utopian. My own art, which has been described as dark, can be seen on my blog http://fearlesssystem.wordpress.com/

Being a person without trepidation, I clicked on your link, however found no art. Disappointed.

There's a billion stories on the Naked Internet. This is not one of them.

Being a person without trepidation, I clicked on your link, however found no art. Disappointed.
    Moi aussi

You have to click on the Menu thing on the left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast