TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: what is the best thief 1/g fan mission to test my new comp

what is the best thief 1/g fan mission to test my new comp

what is the best thief 1/g fan mission to test my new comp

i am still having issues with thief 2 working on new comp but until then i will try a thief 1/g mission to see how it runs

what are some of the more intensive fan mission from thief 1/g???

thank you in advance i will try all that are posted

The Scarlet Cascabel, Bracelet of Melody, Endless Rain, Rose Garden.

Autumn in Lampfire Hills, The hammer skull, Down in the Old Vault, A Night in Old Quarter, Whispers Below the Cobblestone, The Sound of a Burrick in the Room, Catacombs of Knoss, Darkness walk with us!, Downtowne Funk, Dewinder's Manor, Invitation to Castle Morgoth, Lord Beilman's Estate.... I think that will keep you going for awhile

the most intensive was bracelet of melody and it ran great, and tiny skip when going from one area to another but that is normal, everything ran perfect

now to figure out why why thief 2 is acting up, even after a download and patch the setting for controls/etc don't seem to save , so i have a issue with the thief 2 copy i have so if anything has a digital version of thief 2 they can send to me please message me in private, only need full thief 2 game i got patches

but thank you all i am very happy my thief 1/g fmsel work perfect on new comp so "hip hip hooray"

ohh all the rest of those fan mission worked fine on my old comp so i know they will be butter on this comp

Just wait a little bit.. T2 will be on GoG for sale for about $1 again in no time.

all is good, i got my thief 1/g fan missions and base game working and now i got thief 2 working perfect for fan missions and base game, now to play the missions i wasent able to before maybe less then a hand full ,playing heart of the red moon first as i been wanting to play that forever
    Last edited by downwinder; 6th Dec 2022 at 02:49.