TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any The Black Parade updates?

zomfg1234

Any The Black Parade updates?

I need my Thief Gold huge fan campaign fix, what's the status?

Quote Originally Posted by zomfg1234 View Post
    I need my Thief Gold huge fan campaign fix, what's the status?
    Lol another thread about the black parade. They donít seem to like all the questions, and the other threads about it have been closed.

well, last year around this time they mentioned that most levels were complete. I'm sure they've been polishing and testing.

There's been no official word yet. I can't wait to play it, but I trust all the devs to let us know when its ready.

Thanks black parade devs for all your hard work!

mwaha the french
    champagne has always been celebrated for its excellence

Quote Originally Posted by rivendor View Post
    well, last year around this time they mentioned that most levels were complete. I'm sure they've been polishing and testing.

There's been no official word yet. I can't wait to play it, but I trust all the devs to let us know when its ready.

Thanks black parade devs for all your hard work!
    I second that and have to thank all of you fan mission authors, voice actors and script experts out there. Your work is incredible.
    As others, I canīt wait to play the Black Parade or even The Broken Goddess, if they are released.
    However I wish there would be more communication, just a life signal. Threads like this one exist because there is no communication.

I'm not working on TBP but the last I heard was: 9 out of 10 missions have been well tested, they are working on beta testing the 10th one. After that, they will still have to test the campaign as a whole to make sure everything carries over properly between missions.

And again I'm not part of the Black parade team so this is still mostly rumor...although it's rumor from fairly reliable people.

Edit: I hate to be "that guy" but no one owes anyone any communication on this stuff.
    Last edited by RippedPhreak; 25th Sep 2023 at 17:41.

In before this gets shut down

zomfg1234
    To be honest some small update would be welcome, since the makers have mentioned the plan is to release it this year.

My xeon e3-1231 v3 and amd asrock 6600xt CHALLENGER PRO SERIES are ready.

I think we're a lot of people here hoping for a release around Xmas
    Anyway, a huge thank you in advance for all the authors, testers, and persons who contribute in any way to the project !
    I can't wait to play it whenever it is released

Apparently there are 10 missions in this campaign, that is a phenomenal amount of work & I have nothing but gratitude for the people who built this, you guys rock

I can understand the impatience to play it, but it'll be ready when it's ready & not before

Please let the team do their magic & stop bugging them

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    Apparently there are 10 missions in this campaign, that is a phenomenal amount of work & I have nothing but gratitude for the people who built this, you guys rock

I can understand the impatience to play it, but it'll be ready when it's ready & not before

Please let the team do their magic & stop bugging them
    I think it's kinda normal to have people asking for updates considering TBP is the most anticipated release for the last 25 years
    Let's remember we have coming something we can consider to be a brand new Thief episode, which didn't happen since 2001...

The point is to ask gently, not to be rude or pressurize the creators.
    But asking is not something bad in itself : With a high power comes high expectations

However, we agree on something : You guys are amazing, and same here : I have nothing but gratitude

I'm not saying anything official, but I can say that you will all be very pleased and (probably) sooner than you think.

Hmm, maybe when a certain game has its 25th anniversary?

Quote Originally Posted by InfinituS View Post
    That could be a sweet coincidence.

Regardless - I will enjoy it whenever it does get released.

Wait a minute.... if Thief games are that old and I was playing them in my early 20's at release.... does that make me old...it can't be!

Don't feel bad, there are taffers older than you. I don't see the harm in continued talk about TBP, keeps interest up.

Thanks OP, saved me from making a thread (and earning the ire of the authors)!
    I do think it would be nice to keep up the interest with some screenshots or even a video. Guess it takes away resources but maybe it could be outsourced to someone not in the project?

zomfg1234
    So December 1st?

November 30th.

i hope the healing fruits look like thief 1/gold i cant stand the newer model i seen for them

All my gaming between when I found out about the Black Parade and its release has just been coping. Can't wait to enter the era after it.

zomfg1234
    2 weeks till it gets released bros

And you know that how??

Are you part of BP team ?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast