TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: TG FM: A Thief's Training [10 March 2024]

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I am glad you enjoyed the mission!

Regarding the Keeper statue in the room next to the statue heads puzzle, there is no secret here. The whispering is just to add some ambience there and maybe suggest it’s an area for Keepers to meet and reflect.

I can give you a hint to the last two secrets if you like. One of them I can guess as it’s the most difficult to find.
    Hmmm, thought so about the statue...
    I have the inn and the church's catacombs from the first area, in the compound 2 places with gems (if I remember correct) the statue above the rafters, the hole in astronomy room, also, the gas arrow on church roof. Is in the seers room only those 2 coins? any hint would be welcome. Thanks again for this lovely mission. I was astonished and smiling when I emerged from the canal and saw the courtyard...I thought..."no way"...lol !
    Correction, one place with gems, the other secret must have been the gambling closet
    Last edited by nightchild; 7th May 2024 at 04:53.

Ok you actually found the secret I thought was most difficult - the gas arrow!

It looks like there are 2 or 3 then you may have missed:

I am guessing you already got this as it’s quite out in the open and maybe you forgot to mention it but in the starting area, there is an open window opposite the inn. There is a secret in that room.

When you enter the restricted library, just beyond the blue flame there is a passage to the right which has a small room with a desk and some bookshelves. Search this area.

I think those are the two you are missing but let me know if not!

You are right...I have been to the room with the round tiled eyes...so if they are 9 and I am missing 2, the one is for sure the second you mentioned and the other.... might be that I if there's something in the inn and I never found it, probably read about it in the thread and confused it with the one opposite the inn...I will cheat my way back to the starting area to check again

There is a secret in the inn… check the room upstairs with the patrolling innkeeper!

I will go and die when I return home to see how many I am actually missing, as I do also have the one you just mentioned...oh, well....

Oh I think I might know the other one.

The “secret” in astronomy is not actually a secret. I felt the frobbing of the telescope was too telegraphed to count as a secret. It’s also hinted at in the scriptorium. There is however a secret on the other side of that, in the small room next to astronomy. The secret kind of shares the same space but only counts from the other room, not astronomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Oh I think I might know the other one.

The “secret” in astronomy is not actually a secret. I felt the frobbing of the telescope was too telegraphed to count as a secret. It’s also hinted at in the scriptorium. There is however a secret on the other side of that, in the small room next to astronomy. The secret kind of shares the same space but only counts from the other room, not astronomy.
    Found them!!!! innkeeper and restricted library thank you so much!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345