TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New TG FM -- Rage of a Man Apr 3 2024

New TG FM -- Rage of a Man Apr 3 2024

Thanks moldybread!!

This is turning out to be a great fan mission year!

downloading now, thank you so much for your hard work, will post after completion

need a bit of help is there a blackjack? and where are lock picks i found armory, and a weapons shop and i found a horn of quintus from some guy :P
    Last edited by downwinder; 4th Apr 2024 at 02:47.

Wonderful ! You make my evening .

Gesendet von meinem PocoX3 mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    is there a blackjack?
    At the "Chuck's" club-tier facility. Not a blackjack per se, but still a working substitute.

Cuntbert Fagginton??

I love the park scene - the AI riding a burrick is hilarious. I am about 45 minutes in and still supreme clean, been through some catacombs following hammers and now looting the church. Still haven't found any weapons but so far I haven't needed any.

Yeah another (passive aggressive?) outing from the very interesting Spoonman. Usually I love your missions so very excited to see what you’ve come up with this time, Weird? Bonkers? Or just plain silly?

I've been playing this for some time, on expert. I have the blackjack, sword, compass, a few arrows, but no lockpicks and no clues as to their whereabouts. There are locked doors around, so I assume they must exist. Can anyone help please?

What the...

Brethren
    Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    I've been playing this for some time, on expert. I have the blackjack, sword, compass, a few arrows, but no lockpicks and no clues as to their whereabouts. There are locked doors around, so I assume they must exist. Can anyone help please?
    Have you killed the guy you're supposed to kill yet? You don't need any keys to get to him.

can some one help me get out of the first prison area bit...whatever I do,I am spotted.I can only seem to make it on to a table,...I managed to swipe the key through the window of the prison door control room,but I cant get anywhere without being killed....I must be getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    can some one help me get out of the first prison area bit...whatever I do,I am spotted.I can only seem to make it on to a table,...I managed to swipe the key through the window of the prison door control room,but I cant get anywhere without being killed....I must be getting old.
    Make sure the Hammers are distracted with the other prisoners, then make a dash for it. There's a small room with a manhole

ty A.Stahl found it
    Last edited by downwinder; 4th Apr 2024 at 20:08.

Great mission so far, but most of it is way too well lit. I gotta walk around with a body for 10 minutes before I can find a spot to hide it

Spoonman is going Doom-like again with another HUGE assassination mission! Love it! Am running around this level like a gazelle for an hour and a half cutting through every enemy like a hot knife through butter (well, your character seems like a lunatic anyway). The lore of this mission is quite crazy and funny at the same time. Found THE GUY! Just need to:find exit. Do I need to find a literal flying saucer to get to my home planet? Maybe, it has something to do with a house owned by an amateur astronomer, who was abducted by aliens and blew his house up, hmmmm... I suspect I need some sort of fuel/explosives for the strange contraption outside his house. Am I right?
    P.S. I think I got it
    Last edited by Nicholasspb; 4th Apr 2024 at 20:23.

update just have to leave to my planet, i got x2 explosives, tryed to add explosives to cannon and launch, but not sure what to do to end mission, undead all over the place now

Haven't found any lockpicks. And you don't need them. Just think outside the BOX
    Last edited by Nicholasspb; 4th Apr 2024 at 20:32.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    update
    I'm in same place, so close to the end, but Contraption doesn't seem to work. Need to experiment further, if it's not a game-breaking bug.

mission complete on expert i was first :P

launch a explosive in cannon then go to main park,find the tall bugbeast kill/knock him out get crystal key off him and use on crystal and enjoy
    Last edited by downwinder; 4th Apr 2024 at 21:22.

great mission moldy bread i loved it

i still have to figure out where i can use the mystery horn? and cant remember if i used the key from the house with floor blown out?

the readable in the astronomer house was epic

i feel like there is a lot more to this mission then i was able to find, for example the guy you get the horn from i just randomly frobbed him and it appeared in my inventory, but i did not see it on him before i got it, also one part of a map i think a readable said look outside and i did and saw a thief just standing there not sure if he is needed for something in mission?

only thing i wish i had in this mission is a map i got so lost, but i did find my compass, helped me a lot
    Last edited by downwinder; 5th Apr 2024 at 13:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Make sure the Hammers are distracted with the other prisoners, then make a dash for it. There's a small room with a manhole
    I've restarted several times and the other prisoners get massacred very quickly. One time I managed to go up and out, but then I was chased through the streets by angry Hammerites, alerting everybody in each area I fled to...
    I guess I need to restart again and see if the chips fall differently and I can actually sneak out instead of running for my life

mr munkeepants even if you get out unseen most of the map has crazy hammers in hunt mode entire game, play it like you duke nukem :P

To be honest I enjoyed killing people, until I found the blackjack.

Where can I use the crystal, which I took from the dead blue alien? I can't find this place.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast