TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thief Ambience Competition 4 **FINISHED**

i was so hoping one of the shots would be of captain Davidson in port of some fan mission, doubt anyone would even know one offhand??

starting to wonder if the dune universe is part of the thief universe as they both got spice

The poll is now up HERE! Everyone can vote for up to 3 missions.

The competition has ended. The winner is marbleman! He identified mission 2, Ultimate Burglary, and requested Rowena's Curse, which ended up winning the poll. I will definitely consider playing more than just the winning mission from this list, perhaps the top 4 or 5.

I also think this format worked better than the previous ones. We had more participation in a shorter time span, it was public so everyone could follow the action, and it was open for a more variety of players to participate, not just those with an expert knowledge in fan missions. Let me know if you think further changes could be made. All in all, these contests are just for fun, and I think it checked that box quite well. I might do more of these in the future.

After watching the video I need to go back and finish a couple of those missions I started a while ago...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12