TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Mounting Buggy on Thief 2?

Mounting Buggy on Thief 2?

I've spent most of time getting into FMs via Thief Gold and only recently dove into Thief 2's library of them.

Something I can't help but feel here and there has been a sense that some mounting spots don't work. The thing was, I was always able to work around such spots, but playing Feast of Pilgrims and a couple other FMs, I feel this all the stronger to the point where it's making FoP very annoying.

It's mainly windows, ducts and trees that are the problem. They are things I have no problem mounting in FG. The reason I'm posting this is because in FoP I fell down onto a deck with a door that I discovered cannot be opened and the only possible thing that I could mount to get back up is a tree which I can't climb up on.

I know a little enough to have heard about new mounting and this feels like it's broken. I've installed and reinstalled T2fix lite 1.27 without it fixing the issue if there is one.

Anyone have an idea of what's going on?

are you talking about mantling? if so newdark fixes it

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    are you talking about mantling? if so newdark fixes it
    Yeah, I am.

The thing is I've installed newdark and I'm experiencing this problem. I don't know what to do to fix it. Has anyone run into a problem like this? I've treid searching the forum for other threads about this without success.

i think in code there is a part where you can make sure the mantle is turned on but i forgot where

Yeah, it's acting up I've finally confirmed it. I can't mantle this as shown in Fen's video here: https://youtu.be/LPePOgkdYVI?si=2Eqk25WwJK7yY6Ig&t=767

I uninstalled T2 and reinstalled it and Tfix without success.