TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New T2 Mission Haunt (06/20/2024)

New T2 Mission Haunt (06/20/2024)

New T2 Mission Haunt (06/20/2024)

Just in time for the longest day of the year, a small mission for Thief2.

An abandoned manor, long since fallen into disrepair, and once the home of a wealthy Hammer. Locals claim that the manor is haunted, and that no sane man would go there.
    Haunted? Can't be worse than the Bonehoard. Plus, a manor that scares everyone away is likely to still have a considerable amount of loot waiting to be found.

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fkD...ew?usp=sharing

Enjoy.

Hureeeeeey!

downloading now, thank you for your hard work, will post after playthrough

need a bit of help in normal world i found 2 buttons on top floor "red and blue" then in opposite world i found a panel with 6 blank colors, then i found way to other side with panel with colors then i went upstairs and saw floating mace with 4 colors on safe, not sure how to figure out combos?

really like mission so far
    Last edited by downwinder; 19th Jun 2024 at 17:26.

congrats on the release!

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    need a bit of help
    1. The chapel is a separate puzzle.

2. The chapel puzzle changes with difficulty.

3. Color is important.

ok i figured it out
    Last edited by downwinder; 19th Jun 2024 at 21:35.

Haven't completed it yet but I'm enjoying it so far.

The whole walking through mirrors thing was unexpected and original in my opinion.

mission compete on expert, 3917/5287, 38 min to complete, thank you for adding dewdrop, he helped me a lot not sure where the rest of the loot could be, it seems i found all location, great mission a mix of some older missions i remember, one with the diamond shaped glass to go to alternative place to place colored gems = older fan mission, loved the tricky way to do objective's, i noticed you made it so they cant softlock on last objective, good job

Honey a new FM was released!

I've done almost all of the objectives but I'm stuck on the 'Find out what happened here' one.

I found the bit of paper with music notes, and tried pressing the blue & red buttons on the top floor of the house but nothing seems to be happening.

[QUOTE=TafferBoyJosh13;2516169]I'm stuck on the 'Find out what happened here'.

Have you read all the journals?

[QUOTE=Balboa;2516170]
    Quote Originally Posted by TafferBoyJosh13 View Post
    I'm stuck on the 'Find out what happened here'.

Yup and I completed it

Balboa this is an amazing mission I enjoyed it very much finished on hard but missed quite a lot of loot!! I will have to go look some more.

Thanks for this gem!!
    pwl

Nice mission. Completed this, but missed a lot of loot.
    The going through mirrors was pretty cool. Could do without haunts as that laugh still gives me the creeps after all these years

I'm linking this FM and haven't looked under the hood but would it have benefited from using the teleporter from NV scripts? There's a seamless teleporter that keeps your camera orientation as well

What am I missing on the basement color puzzle? I can see that each side of the slab in the chapel has 3 of 4 colors on it, where are the missing parts? Did I miss a readable? Hints please!

i can help vincentlancon when you go to chapel in normal world there are 4 colors under the safe, now when you go back to the mirror world you put in that combo in grey combo pad, but be sure to do it reversed as the world are flipped, then you will hear a sound if correct, then go back to normal chapel get hammer finish final objective, be sure to go back to get sword when you leave house to finish mission :P

Playing on expert and I have tried the hammer colour pad combo in the way Downwinder describes above but still can’t collect the hammer, what am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by vincentlancon View Post
    Did I miss a readable? Hints please!
    You already know what the correct colors are. Think about it. The same colors were on each side of the altar.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    what am I doing wrong?
    That is the correct solution.

I'm in putting the code Blue - Green - Red - Yellow but nothing is happening, am I meant to do anything else such as flip a lever before or after?

Haha, nice one Balboa.

Solution of keypad code for those who get stuck like I did.

You see the 4 coloured gems (Y-R-G-B) in the real world chapel, you might think the solution is to input those 4 colours in reverse order in the key pad in the mirror world (ie. B-G-R-Y), but that does not work, you need to use the mirror image of the broken key pad flipped left to right ie input Y-R-G-B on to the broken pad and flip that image horizontally to get the solution B-P-G-Y
    Last edited by fortuni; 21st Jun 2024 at 17:28.

i can help the colors stay the same in combo the combo pad itself flips so put the color code from the right side of combo pad and not left, in the combo pad that is all grey, make sense to you?

i am downwinder and if i was able to figure it out first then i know you all are hitting captain davidson regular spice, not the rare spice in the red bag :P kidding, i am happy i was able to figure it out

[QUOTE=Balboa;2516170]
    Quote Originally Posted by TafferBoyJosh13 View Post
    I'm stuck on the 'Find out what happened here'.

Any more hints? I am still unable to complete this objective. I have read 3 journals (Warrick, Sangar, and Morgan, used the torn page for loot, I have dewdrop, and the amulet.
    Last edited by littlek; 21st Jun 2024 at 20:23. Reason: adding more detailed information

i might be able to help littlek i think there is 4 books to find

Quote Originally Posted by littlek View Post
    Any more hints?
    You missed Brother Einhorn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast