Who is Kevel?

In Thief A maid says "Kevel, is that you??"
    WHO IS KEVEL???

Necrovox

Who knows? ... Kevel, is that you?!

Keeper of Metal and Gold

Her secret lover

------------------
    - The Keep of Metal and Gold - Fan Missions, Upcoming FM's, Screens, More! (old address)
    - April 11 - NEW HOME! New server, graphics, etc... "Inverted Manse" files, 6 upcoms!

Netzach-Keter

Does it matter?

HunterByNite

According to Kevellian McGee, if you can unravel the mystery of Kevel, locate him in the game and follow him (without letting him know of your prescence), he will lead you to the bow-upgrade.

Must you really start this, Hunter....tsk!

------------------
    It May Be Time For Me To Move Along Now...Don't Wanna Wear Out My Welcome.

Rain76

Are you serious? Wow someone should figure that out if its true

AR Master

<font size= 95875> IT WAS A JOKE</font>

------------------
    Assault Rifles are my friend. Are they yours? NO! THEY ARE NOT! FOOL! They are MY friend!

Cornered by psi monkeys, Goggles didn't know what to do... until he remembered his 12 gauge.

Keeper of Metal and Gold

Originally posted by Rain76:
    Are you serious? Wow someone should figure that out if its true
    If you were refering to my comment, I am serious. If you were refering to the Bow Upgrade, which it looks like you were, sorry, but you got tricked.

------------------
    - The Keep of Metal and Gold - Fan Missions, Upcoming FM's, Screens, More! (old address)
    - April 11 - NEW HOME! New server, graphics, etc... "Inverted Manse" files, 6 upcoms!

HunterByNite

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no such thing as a bow-upgrade.

It was only a joke and it wasn't funny. Don't let anyone fool you - THERE IS NO BOW UPGRADE, PERIOD.

------------------
    It May Be Time For Me To Move Along Now...Don't Wanna Wear Out My Welcome.

YcatX

My Bug lady says that right before she attacks.
    "Is that you Kevel?"
    then
    "I don't have any money.."
    then
    Shooosh.. A bug cloud...

------------------
    YcatX

Pointdexter43

Originally posted by Keeper of Metal and Gold:
    If you were refering to my comment, I am serious. If you were refering to the Bow Upgrade, which it looks like you were, sorry, but you got tricked.

I never got tricked! *looks around, and shufles his feet*

------------------
    Pointdexter43
    • Head Of All Furry Animals And Things That Grow In Your Refrigerator
    • Keeper Of The Sacred And Holy Bluish Greenish Glowing Llama Shaped Object
    • Keeper of the Holy Scepter-Holy object belonging to the 1000's and under.

HAIL CLAN FOOFIE!!!!

Hail Barons legion of Evil

Hail the thread of 1000 and under....party thread of the centurie

Z

My Trickster says -

" I'm harmless, please don't kill me "

And runs away when he sees me.

Heheh.

Z

------------------
    Ignorance is our shield, it protects us from our wizened past, stupidity is our weapon, with which we beat a way to an obfuscated future.

everyone knows the bow upgrade is in alarus extension in thief 1/gold

ZylonBane
    The more stupid shit downwinder does, like bumping 20-year-old threads for no discernible reason, the more I'm convinced his entire persona is just an elaborate troll.

Zombified
    probably a new necroposting record though? he possibly wasn't even alive when the topic was created.

I think Downwinder is high most of the time he posts on here

Personally, I never post unless I am absolutely f**king twisted.

"The more stupid shit".
    That comes from the right one.

"he possibly wasn't even alive when the topic was created"
    Wrong. It is better to find out the facts before speaking out.

"I think Downwinder is high most of the time he posts on here"
    You guys presume a lot of things. Why don't just ask him, instead of talk ABOUT him?

Instead of assuming things, I ask you. Were you bullies when you were in school? Unless one of you still are in that age.
    People who bully tend to have low self-confidence. They feel better themselves when they're at it.

Zombified
    to answer the question, I did fight a lot when I was a kid (and got into fair amount of trouble for it), but never weaker people - I mean, punching someone who doesn't even fight back properly? now where's fun in that? you wanna return home battered and bruised and when your dad asks what happened you smirk and tell him you should see the other guy, and see him smirk back. there isn't any worth in anything you can get easily.

also, pointing and laughing at the stupid does not equal bullying. it's just, you know, pointing and laughing at the stupid. you do dumb stuff on the internet, and that's what will happen to you.

ah, his reg date is 2008, not 2018, misread that, so yeah, he definitely was alive when the topic was created (though technically, he could have registered when 7 years old, if we can't tell the difference now, then we couldn't possibly have been able to tell the difference back then).
    Last edited by voodoo47; 17th Jun 2022 at 05:57.

Thank you for the answer. I was in a similar situation when I was younger. Temperament, big time.

I do not agree with you there. The way I look at it, it's psychological bullying. If someone is "stupid" on the internet, why do you have to be mean to him/her? Then you will automatically become even dumber.

https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthre...=1#post2371715

Zombified
    to hopefully make him realize he is doing dumb things. if he manages, maybe he'll stop doing dumb things?

this world needs people who see that other people are being dumb and actually tell them they are being dumb more than anything, way too much "ya go gurl/boi" around nowadays. people who aren't facing negative consequences for their dumb behavior usually aren't amazing human beings, to put it mildly.

a punch in the face (sometimes literal) for doing stupid stuff is a good thing in the long run, it will help you figure out what's what and ultimately, become less of an idiot. as long as you are willing to learn the lesson.

If you really want to make someone understand that they are behaving stupidly, if they do. There is better ways to express yourself than you have.
    You are right, the world is full of dumb peoples. But again, you can express it in several ways. Instead of like you've done now, I think it's better to talk to him, rather than about him. Tell him instead.

Zombified
    yes, but I also want to have a bit of fun with this. also, my post was actually rather friendly - it basically says "dude, grow up", which really isn't all that negative.

anyway, if he really is 40+ years old, then it's too late for him, most likely. that probably means an occasional dumb post, a few replies making fun of it, and everybody goes home feeling a bit better. I don't mind.

Ok, I've got enough facepalms and should get out of here.

voodoo47: Yeah, some people want to "have fun" at the expense of others, behind their screen. But, are you sure that downwinder was serious, and not just ironic?

A.Stahl: Since you apparently don't have anything significant to add to this thread, that's just as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast