TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seventh Crystal - WOW! T2 FM 2002.09.21

If you haven't found the hammer mages grave yet...

Spoiler:

Look at the tiles in the bottom of the crypt. Look up. Can you see a big lever in front of one of the stained glass windows?

Still stuck?

Spoiler:

Use the elevators (there are two of them (in addition to the one you used to get down)) to get to the lever.

Found the grave but can't find the passage?

Spoiler:

Er? It behind the grave. It's not exactly hidden.

David Vrabel

[ January 13, 2002: Message edited by: dvrabel ]

Quote Originally Posted by The Duke
    If anyone has played this Fan Mission i need some help!!!!!!
    Whadya mean?!?!?!? Tis the greatest fan mission ever!!!!! EVERYONE played it!

Now I don't understand you...You are at the end of act 2 or in the crypt(act 3)?

In case you are at the end of act 2...

spoiler:
    You have to go up the stair (the one that guarded by 2 guards). In one of the rooms there you will find Bradley and Elizabeth unconscious. Pick up their key and head for the master's room. In the master's room, there is a movable tile right at the left of the bed. This will open a passageway. Go in there and search for another switch (It's a little hard to find). Once you found it, go to the library and....TADAM!!! A way to the crypt is revealed!!

If you are stuck after this, follow Dvrabel's instructions.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 17th Apr 2012 at 10:48.

I haven't played it yet! But it looks like I'm going to have to. I can't take it anymore. I've tried to resist the urge, but no longer...

I've had it downloaded for about a month now, and I think I'll kill three days or so and play it.

See you guys when I come out of my coma!

Trojan

Ok, I managed to grab both keys (museum and Alexandria's bedroom) from the unconscious bodies of Bradley and Elizabeth. I also picked up the card with the letter "M". But after that, I've gotten completely lost and I need help!!!

Btw, I read those earlier posts about what to do at the end of Act 2. But I only became more confused. Where is the Master's room? And if it's the bedroom across from Alexandria's room, then where can I find the key to open those !@#$% doors?? And most of all, where is the grave? Is it in the courtyard?

Alucard -
    Spoiler:
    You need to head to the Museum, go in and steal the gem. When you go back out, turn to your right and the door to the servant's quarters, that used to be locked, will now be open. You'll find what you need to continue in there.

Gone, but never forgotten

A question: What is the meaning of two letters " M "

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: Lady Jo ]

Question about FM:The Seventh Crystal.Act2

I'm completed all the objectives but one

It's "Another passageway behind the Grave?Find out whats back there and steal it for yourself"
    I try find it in these day,but nothing be found,
    help me,please!
    I'm waiting......

Have you been into Lord Saturnine's room yet? There is a mat beside his bed. It moves and exposes a lever that you can flip which opens a hidden attic door in the room. Go into the attic and down by the window in the floor. There is a lever on the back of one of the posts nearby. Flip it, then look down through the window to see what happens and where you need to go.

Thank you very much

the seventh crystal

i cant seem to find that underground cave. Can any one tell me where that is and how to get in there? i spent an hour trying to find it. thanks everyone.

the seventh crystal

having trouble finding that cave. can any one tell me how to get there?

A little more information would be helpful. Where exactly are you? Are you in Act 2, looking for the entrance to the crypt or are you already in Act 3? If so, where? I hate to answer a vague question, because I might give you spoilers that you really don't want or need.

For Act II:

Reveals the whole passage to the cave-entrance

spoiler:
    Entrance to the cave is under those two desks in the library. To open that passage you have to flip a switch in Lord Saturnine's room (actually in his closet/attic). It's real pain to find that switch but it's near that chest in the Lord Saturnine's attic. And to open passage to the small attic you must flip switch next to Lord Saturnine's bed (on the floor)
    -Izeman "Temperature is a state of mind"

thanks that is what i wanted.

Just played it, and yeah, I was at my wit's end. Got lucky in the end.

First you need the attic key, which you get off some guard, as I recall. There's only one door to the attic, and it's actually on the second floor, not the third. Inside the attic is a dark passage that'll lead you to a conversation you overhear.

Then you later on (no spoiling) end up with some keys, and have to head for the servants' area not shown on the map. In there somewhere you get Saturnine's key.

Once in Saturnine's room,

spoiler:
    beside the bed is a mat that you move, then pull a lever, which opens a passageway. Not there yet.....

Inside the cubby-attic-area is a lever hidden on the far side of a distant support beam. That opens a secret in the library.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 17th Apr 2012 at 10:50.

7th Crystal Help...

Okay, I'm at the point where I have the museum key, saw the couple knocked out, go Bradey's key etc... but the problem is, the cage over the chest with the saphire (presumably.. am i wrong?) is still closed. How do I get it to open?

spoiler:
    Do you see the windows looking down on the cage? You get to those rooms via the guards quarters. The answer o you problem lies up there in the form of a lever.

Thanks for the help

The 7th crystal -could anyone be more stuck

Im new here, thats not the problem...

Im so stuck on The 7th crystal.
    I Can't find my way into the crypt, its the only thing left I have to do, gah annoyance.
    Ive been running for like an hour or so round and round trying to find this mysterious lever, ive pulled one lever i found in the guys bedroom that i found under a rug, but wwhat next. plz help me im at my wits end!

Welcome to the forum, aufo! Lots of people have had problems with this particular spot. You pulled the lever in the bedroom that opened the attic. Go into the attic, down to the far end by the "window" in the floor and search the back side of the posts on the left hand side of attic for another lever. Pull it, then look down through the window to see where you need to go.

WOOHOO

Thanks

still on the topic of the 7th Crystal....

What happened to Saturine? I remember reading that he was whisked away from his estate after the supposed kidnapping, but I don't recall anything about his fate/reaction/plans in the aftermath of the mission. Maybe he joined the Hammerite order....anyways I was just curious

JB
    Cry Havoc & .........

The 7th Crystal act2

I have discovered the secret attic room that has the floor window looking down in to the library. As I understand there must be a way to open the secret door to the catacombs. I cant find the switch to do that. There are 2 chests in the room but I cannot open them. There is not much else what should I do?

Gone, but never forgotten
    spoiler:
    Activate the switch and look through the window what takes place in the library and to return to it

Lady Jo has it right.
    spoiler:
    The switch is on the back of a post right down by the "window" in the floor. It's towards the wall and up fairly high on the post. A lot of people miss it.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621 ... LastLast