TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seventh Crystal - WOW! T2 FM 2002.09.21

Thanks...

OMFG! Seventh crystal help!

ive gotton the sapphire, map, 5Gs but and found those two knocked out with the M letter thing. where the hell is that switch near lord satrunines bed and how do i get into the other part of the attic (with the big chest)? i have looked for about 30min just for that switch and i must kill myself if i cant find it

Look on the floor .

yea i know it was on the floor but i must be an idiot cause i cant find it!! (is it near the front of the bed? sides?)???

If I remember correctly, there is a small throw rug on the floor beside the bed. Crouch down, and it will highlight, revealing the switch underneath. I too spent eons searching for it.

If you can't find THAT switch, you'll never find the one in the little attic, so here's a hint:

spoiler:
    Look up high a lot
    The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

I need help too

I can't find they key to the Servant's quarters where i can find the key to the
    spoiler:
    war museum
    . Does anyone know where I can find it?
    thanks.

-ShadoW-
    spoiler:
    You can't get into the Servant's quarters until you've been into the Museum. You can't find the Museum key until you've been into the attic and listened to the conversation between Brady and Elizabeth. Have you done that yet?? If you have, then go and check the 3rd floor and you'll find Brady and Elizabeth unconcious on the floor. Brady is wearing 2 keys and one of them is to the Museum.

Never mind, I finished The Seventh Crystal on my own by now. I shouldn't give up so quick, thanks anyway!

Good for you! It's very satisfying when you can resolve the problem yourself.

Stuck in the 7th Crystal - After the Servents

I'm stuck, so deal with the spolier ok

I listened in on the servents, and eventually found both of them knocked out. I took all the keys (including the *M* thing) and went and got the rock from the museum (Bug report- you can't take the glass eye).

Now what? I have the key to Brandon's room but it dosn't work on any door, so I can't open his room or the lords room to activate the whatever it is to get to the tombs.

Then again, even if I DO activate it, I have no idea where it opens what.

Please help?

(Nice Misson btw).

Welcome to the forum, Comstar!

Spoiler cover is easy to use. Read the FAQ at the top to find out how. As for 7th Crystal,

spoiler:
    after you steal the rock from the Museum, go out the door, turn right and there is a door open at the end of the hall, leading to the servants quarters, that wasn't open before. You'll find Bradey's room in there and another key.

Ack, stuck again.

(Why was the door open anyway? Seems not very logical).

ANYWAYS - I can't find any lever or tool or anything in the Lords bedroom to open any secret doors as menmtioned in the libary, and there's no newly opened passageways in the basement (the way you come in).

Nice story telling about the daughter, I must say.

spoiler:
    In the master bedroom check the floor, move things if you can, and find a secret switch! In the next room, look up and rind another secret switch!

M?

Incidentally, has anyone figured out the 'M' cards or was I meant to have done that myself. I figure it was some sort of calling card of someone helping you. Kind of like Zorros 'Z' or the Scartlet Pimpernells... Er... Well I can't remember what he used to leave behind, but is the M card a calling card?
    (8

Re the M cards:

spoiler:
    As you'll recall the story is being told by a keeper (ie the voice over at the beginning). The keeper is also in the house, and is the one who unlocks the two doors - leaving you the card with M when her work is done.

Gotcha. Thanks for that
    (8

I think "M" is for "Mara"

The Scarlet Pimpernel left the image of a pimpernel (a type of flower).
    Just a girl wishing for the old days

MsLedd is the voice of M, so M is also for MsLedd (coincidence?)

Probably.
    Just a girl wishing for the old days

7th Crystal Help

I'm horribly, horribly stuck. I'm in Lord Saturnine's room, I've been through the nursery, and I just can't figure out what to do now. I've been looking for the switch to open the path down to the catacombs, and I can't find a thing. The nursery is devoid of everything but spooky music. Help! agggh!

spoiler:
    Frob the mat beside the bed in Lord Saturnine's room and an armoire will slide aside. Walk through and you'll be in an attic room. There's a window in the floor that looks down over the Library. Check high up on the post to the left of the window for a lever. Pull it, then look down through the window and you'll see what happens.

I`m sorry but it`s me again with "The 7th crystal" this time!

I forgot to include this question in previous thread, sorry. I cant get into the crypt. There`s a hidden place in Lord Saturnine room with the pirate flag on one of the walls(forgive me if i`m not correct in spelling the names). I can see the library below through the grid-metal-glass in this room. What`s next I don`t know. The Lord wrote about a lever his servant pulled to open ...smth that will let in to the crypt. Where is it or am I wrong?

P.S. I consider The 7th Crystal to be the most beautiful mission ever made, this only my opinion any way.

This IS a very, very beautiful mission! As for what you're missing in the attic room by Lord Saturnine's bedroom,
    spoiler:
    check the upper, back of the posts down by the window in the floor. You'll find a lever. A lot of people have difficulty finding it, for some reason.

Yeah that button is hard to notice. Had me stumped for a while too.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722 ... LastLast