TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seventh Crystal - WOW! T2 FM 2002.09.21

O-o-o! I see it now!

Oh, god!!! So that`s where it is!!! How did you...oh. never mind!!! Just thank you, thank you, thank you!

"bump"

I was seaching this forum for info on 7th Crystal and wanted to bring the thread to the front page. I'm stuck and I need to comb through these messages to see if they help me. So far, I'm still unable to proceed. Basically, I need to get into Saturnine's room, but it's not labelled, so I have to guess where it is. Now if it's either of the two rooms on the third floor across from where I ran into Alexandra and Bakely(sp?), then I have to somehow break in. Someone mentioned a mine.

That's where I am right now. I noticed in the Attic a peep hole looking into the room that will have the switch which allows access to the crypt. So I need to get there. Wish me luck. If I'm way off on how to approach this, let me know.

DO NOT BLOW UP ANY DOORS! That can mess up the mission! There is a key to Lord Saturnine's room.
    spoiler:
    If you've already gotten the keys from Bradey, then go into the Museum and get the Crystal. After you've done that, the door to the servant's quarters, just down the hall from the Musuem door, opens on it's own. Use Bradey's key to get into his room and you'll find Lord Saturnine's room key in there.

Thanks for the very quick response Nightwalker. I had left the puter to watch the news on the G8 Summit (damn military taking away my favourite hiking spots).

I haven't tried the mine thing yet, and apparently I'm not going to

Hmmm....I thought I had covered the entire building. Ok, I now have a different battle plan. Thanks again

That was much better.....Act 2 done, but I was 150 short on loot. I thought I was pretty thorough. Can anyone suggest possible locations that are easy to miss?

The 7th Crystal Act 2 help !

I've taken a break form dromed and decided to play the 7th crystal.

I'm on act 2 :
    I got the map/loot, I've been into the library, got the attic key, heard the attic conversation, found Bradley and the chick, been into the war museum,

and now I'm stuck, I can't find Bradleys room or get into the servsnts quarters.
    I've been to a metal door on the south east that I thought was supposed to open
    after I'd been into the war museum. But maybe thats the wrong door.

I'm pretty sure I chased a gaurd in there earlier in the mission though

I did a search but everyone seems to have done this part easily !

Cheers
    Ben Hur

I'm surprised you didn't find anything about this, because I know more than one person has gotten stuck here.

spoiler:
    Once you've been into the Museum and gotten the crystal, there's a door at the end of the hallway that opens. It was locked before. It leads to the Servant's Quarters. You need to check out Bradey's room. You should have gotten his key from him when you got the Museum Key.

I hate having to ask, but how do you get that blummin cage open that surounds the crystal ? I've been runnin about for an hour and a half.
    To be honest I'm getting a bit annoyed now !

Cheers
    Ben Hur

Go into the Guards area.

spoiler:
    In the room next to the portcullis (Lorcan's office), there is a lever wich opens it. Go up the stairs and into the room at the end of the short passage

The door opposite the War Museum. How to open it?

Yeah, and tell me plz, what`s behind the door opposite the War Museum. I`ve done (i mean got to the end of) this mission. I won`t repeat other players words about how great the mission is. I just say that it took me the whole day to finish playing it. Actually i spent 4 hours. All the remaining time i enjoyed the the undescribable surrounding beauty. Don`t blame me but i had to knockout almost each guard in the mansion just to feel free to walk every inch of it.
    Yesterday i showed my sister The 7th Crystal. Well, the next 2-3 days i wiil nave no access to my computer any more. How silly of me! :-)

P.S. Thanx all those who helped me to find that damned lever to open the crypt.

Entry to the guards area is up the stairs??

If you leave the Museum and turn left, walk down the hallway to the part where the floors are wood. There's a door on the left that leads to the Guard's area. Walk through it to the end and you'll be facing a gate across a set of stairs. The office to the right has a lever that lifts the gate. Up the stairs, you'll find the room with the cage lever.

Re: The door opposite the War Museum. How to open it?

Originally posted by accoladed
    Yeah, and tell me plz, what`s behind the door opposite the War Museum
    It's an empty storage room.
    You can get there by through the downwards-facing doors in the garden where the money and map were.

Seventh Crystal

Hi all,

I am stuck on the Seventh Crystal, Act II. I have read threads but cannot find the answer. Got keys on third floor and went down to the museum. Cage is open, and box is in front of me. I cannot open the box which I assume holds the 7th Crystal. I click on it, use picks, try all keys but nothing works. From reading threads it seems that you just click on box and it opens. How do I open it. Is there a special key? Thanks!!!!!

I just went and checked. You should be able to use your lockpicks to unlock it, then just open it. Maybe you're not standing close enough?

Originally posted by Nightwalker
    I just went and checked. You should be able to use your lockpicks to unlock it, then just open it. Maybe you're not standing close enough?

Now, don't I feel like the idiot! I play when my baby sleeps so I always have the volume down (which takes away a lot of the ambience). The lock box does not have a handle so I used the lock picks quickly without seeing any results. I subsequently turned up the volume and the picks worked. Thanks!

I did the same thing with the green safes in Christine's Visit to Lord Ashton's. I was close enough for the keys to work, but didn't move quite close enough for the lockpicks and I thought I couldn't open them!

I didn't notice your registration date last time, so I didn't realize you were new. Welcome to the forum!

Hello? Well, I'm stuck in act 2 as well. I opened the box (used the lockpicks hehe), but then what next? I found dead bodies of Bradley and the woman (great surprise by the way!), got their keys. What now? I need a rosary and I need to get down to the tunnel (I read the enerance is under the library)

Now, I cannot open the rooms just opposite the 2 rooms where Bradley and the woman are lying. There are 2 rooms, which are closed, I tried all the keys, doesn't seem to work. Did I miss something?

A friend of mine told me to check servants quarters and look for a lever that opens up a tunnel in the library, I will do that. Perhaps that will help.

But what about these 2 rooms? And where do I get the rosary from?

OK, I found Bradley's room, got the rosary, got the key to SAturnine's room, been there, found the key to the Nursery.... (that was scary!) but I can't find the lever...

You need to
    spoiler:
    frob the bedside mat in Lord Saturnine's room, which opens a door to an attic. In the attic, search the posts for another lever and then look down through the window.

Thanks NightWalkier, getting there, I found the mat and the switch behing it. It opened a door to te attic. Which is the place where I get stuck again. I tend to look everywhere, no sign of any lever. My girlfriend told me to quit, but I think I spent like 20-25 minutes searching the room. Grrrr... There is the pirate flag, which treated with the sword revels nothing. At the other side of the room, there are 2 chests, but they are not frobbale, and teh window in the floor (is it the library down there?) and there are these posts/pillars. I walked around all of them... Also when I face the pirate flag, there is something to the left, it seems like an enterance to another room or something... But I can't get there, not enough space.

A small tip, perhaps?

The lever you're searching for has eluded a lot of people, for some strange reason. It's on the back of a post, just to the left of the "window" in the floor. Look fairly high up.

Found it!!!

Thanks a lot for all the tips, it seems you never taffer around good enough. I thought I sniffed all posts very carefully. Grrrr... And I can't believe I missed the lever!!!! OK, now I am very very curious to look what's inside the tunnel. I'm off to go to the library, thanks again!

OK, the tomb complex was very impressive. And... I'm not sure if everything is fine with my version of the FM. I got down to the mage tomb, I found the scary room behind his grave, got the 7th book (woowie, that was scary) I met with Seraphiona and... yeah, Garrett gets knocked down, next there was a scene at the court and Garrett was sentenced to death.

Is that all? Game over? Can't be... I was expecting act 4. Is everything alright with my version of this FM?

That's it, I'm afraid. There was a sequel planned but I don't know if it will be made now or not. Saturnine is working on something else that looks terrific, though.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823 ... LastLast